Uk - Amelia Brooke Harris, 4, Murdered, South Wales, 8 June 2018 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if I'll be able to stomach this one. My heart breaks for those brothers.

As I was reading the thread I so hoped the boys had not seen Amelia on the coffee table. I feel so sorry for the whole family. It looks like this mother's mental health problems spiralled out of control.

Is the father in the picture? Maybe I missed that.

As I was reading the thread I so hoped the boys had not seen Amelia on the coffee table. I feel so sorry for the whole family. It looks like this mother's mental health problems spiralled out of control.

Is the father in the picture? Maybe I missed that.
Amelia’s dad, who had split from Carly, is believed to have arrived at the three-bedroom housing association property in the early hours.

Mother, 37, is charged with murder after the body of her daughter, 4, is found at home

I don't know if I can stick with this one either ...

After reading here today, I can't help feel utter heartbreak for them all.

I didn't think that anything could be worse than reading about Mikaeel Kular, Becky Watts, Alice Goss and Viktorija sokolova but this? ... this is just pure sadness, utter awful heartbreak, so 'evil' murderer to 'hate or blame

A woman who drowned her four-year-old daughter and burned her body in what she saw as a religious sacrifice has been found not guilty of murder by reason of insanity and will be detained in hospital.

The jury took an hour to reach the not guilty verdict on Monday after hearing that psychiatrists for both the prosecution and defence agreed Harris had paranoid schizophrenia.

Woman given hospital order after drowning daughter in bath

The distraught family of a four-year-old who was drowned and burned by her own mother have spoken out for the first time to demand justice.

She claims her family were angered by the insanity verdict given to her sister and has begun a campaign dubbed #JusticeForAmelia to protest the decision.

Mother-of-three Tiffany, from Tonypandy, South Wales, told the Daily Star Sunday: 'She should be serving a life sentence in prison – every day we suffer this, and we are livid.

The aunt is raising funds for a barrister to reopen the case as she hopes Carly can then be tried for murder and to help her two nephews come to terms with what has happened.

Devastated family of woman, 38, cleared of 'sacrificing' her four-year-old daughter | Daily Mail Online

^ Not sure what to make of that. Does the sister just not understand mental illness or she genuinely thinks her sister is acting mentally ill to get away with it?

^ Not sure what to make of that. Does the sister just not understand mental illness or she genuinely thinks her sister is acting mentally ill to get away with it?
According to what I have read on their campaign page she thinks her sister is faking mental illness to avoid prison, is manipulative and the court was selective with presenting witness statements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back