UK UK - Andrew Kerr, 37, last seen about 9.30am in the Stepps area of Cumbernauld, Lanarks, 1 Sep 2023

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace 37-year-old Andrew Kerr, who has been reported missing from the Cumbernauld area.

Andrew was last seen about 9.30am on Friday, 1 September, 2023, in the Stepps area. He is known to frequent both the Lanarkshire and Glasgow areas.

He is described as 5ft 9, athletic build, with short brown hair. When he was last seen, Andrew was wearing a beige Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt, black hoodie, grey shorts, grey trainers, and a black skip hat. He was also in possession of a large black camping-style rucksack.

Anyone with knowledge of Andrews’s whereabouts, or any possible sightings, is asked to call police on 101, quoting incident 1373 of 2 September, 2023.

Screenshot_20230904-151839_Facebook-01.jpeg

He is being accused of fraud and of taking money for work that was not carried out. I can still see the comments (probably some Facebook quirk), but I don't think they'll be visible for much longer.

Odd, links back now but comments all 'clean'. Perhaps police edited?

The first police post is wrong, He went missing from Cumbernauld road in Stepps, not Cumbernauld. Quite a distance between the two.

He is being accused of fraud and of taking money for work that was not carried out. I can still see the comments (probably some Facebook quirk), but I don't think they'll be visible for much longer.
Yep, if the "Scotland's Scammers' fb page is anything to go by, multiple people will be wanting him charged with fraud. Jmo, moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back