UK UK - Anthony Knott, 33, last seen at a pub in Lewes, Sussex, 20 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was confirmed by a family member that the "three people" footage was not him.
Not him, no, but I think they were in the pub with him. Look at hat man and the lady with the red hair. There's a lady outside smoking with red hair at the pub.

ETA red haired lady has commented on a FB post of the cctv and they just exchanged small talk. I thought she was out with their group, my mistake.

Last edited:
BBM Interesting, very interesting observation. It definitely looked 'private' to me. I noticed him looking up the street as if the conversation was about someone coming from that direction or being in that direction. Where did they go after this Pub visit, anyone know? Which direction? Could he be alive, in hiding and with all the fuss not able to come out now? Sorry to ask this.
The pubs I posted earlier are the ones confirmed by family or CCTV they visited in that order- that’s not to say they didn’t go anywhere else in between though.

On reflection I m not sure the public having access to so much cctv has been a positive. All kinds of people have been watched and analysed by half the country. Surely it’s against some sort of gdpr?
GDPR is to protect personal data- a photo or video of members of the public doesn’t intrude on that. Otherwise google maps and any photos with random people in on SM would contravene it.

Yes - he was talking to that lady a lot outside - she may be local - did they chat in the bar, too? She was playing with her hair a lot - flirting, likely, as Anthony is very attractive. I'm not suggesting any wrongdoing on anyone's part - purely an observation. The CCTV is so clear.

ETA - according to FB comments - the woman stated that they just 'exchanged pleasantries' outside the pub.

I'm still wondering about The Paddock and Baxters Field - not yet searched by the public according to the brilliant search map. Really close to the E&C pub, though AK may have been walking in the opposite direction...at this stage I don't feel confident about anything.

Also, Lewes Castle had a large wall fall down some weeks before - the rain may have affected some less well known structures in the area too.

Just thinking...and sending my very best wishes to Anthony's loved ones.

This woman outside the bar is just having a smoke, and she is cold....they say something, she is laughing and she is coffin...nothing out of the ordinary...just a talk with a fellow smoker....Anthony is walking around her entering the bar again. I think we are starting to see things that aren't there, including myself......

I really have no idea where he could be now, as the information up thread suggests everywhere has been looked. The only options I have left is the water has took him out? Or he left town and the police shouldn't of constricted their search, I mean what evidence was there to say he didn't leave town?

I wonder if he was starting to worry about getting home on time, given how far away they were, if he stayed and became drunker, and with the weather affecting public transport. I expect a taxi back would have been very expensive, even if shared, and he couldn't guarantee his friends would want to leave at same time as him to share the fare. If you see your friends getting drunk and having a good time and think about having to ask them to leave with you, it might have influenced his thinking to quietly leave.

Knowing now that he would probably have had his bearings since they walked that way to the Lamb, I am more perplexed about him going in the direction of E&C, especially walking with such purpose. Plus where he went in those 18 minutes, to have stayed on that side of the road, knowing the pavement stops just further along if he'd stayed on that road. I feel he most likely went down Paddock Road or The Avenue before returning, but goodness knows why. I'll have to have a wander along there on streetview. It's certainly not closer to get to than Waitrose, from the Lamb if he did want cigarettes.

Though it does make you very aware that if anything ever happens to you, you’ll have a plethora of amateur sleuths scrutinising you’re every move...

I think it's hell. Think about it......on the last day of this year. What if.....and what people come up with about you.....horrendous....and we are just a group where TOS rules....what I've seen on FB, what people are saying, and not only in this case is scary....and hurts till the bone.....

This woman outside the bar is just having a smoke, and she is cold....they say something, she is laughing and she is coffin...nothing out of the ordinary...just a talk with a fellow smoker....Anthony is walking around her entering the bar again. I think we are starting to see things that aren't there, including myself......

I wasn't suggesting anything untoward, just making observations along with everyone else on here.

What did you think about my other comments regarding the unsearched area and risk of buildings falling due to the increased rainfall as had happened previously at Lewes Castle?

I wasn't suggesting anything untoward, just making observations along with everyone else on here.

What did you think about my other comments regarding the unsearched area and risk of buildings falling due to the increased rainfall as had happened previously at Lewes Castle?

Don't take it personally, please. I have to look for that (your other posts)

Yes - he was talking to that lady a lot outside - she may be local - did they chat in the bar, too? She was playing with her hair a lot - flirting, likely, as Anthony is very attractive. I'm not suggesting any wrongdoing on anyone's part - purely an observation. The CCTV is so clear.

ETA - according to FB comments - the woman stated that they just 'exchanged pleasantries' outside the pub.

I'm still wondering about - not yet searched by the public according to the brilliant search map. Really close to the E&C pub, though AK may have been walking in the opposite direction...at this stage I don't feel confident about anything.

Also, Lewes Castle had a large wall fall down some weeks before - the rain may have affected some less well known structures in the area too.

Just thinking...and sending my very best wishes to Anthony's loved ones.

You could be right about the Paddock and Baxters Field...I thought they already searched that area, because it stand out very much on the maps....for me it would be a logical thing to do (assumption is never good).........strange if they didn't. Up thread I mentioned the fallen castle wall but this was before Anthony went missing....did they check to be sure? According to your post they didn't. Is that right? Other buildings could be undermined as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman