Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right there. I'll ask my husband tonight if he can see what it is.

By the way even air rifles with a muzzle energy of more than 12 ft lbs need a firearms license.

It's probably nothing more than a replica Airsoft gun. If MB is the gung-ho type he's reported to be then this would be right up his alley.

"Airsoft is a recreational activity in which participants eliminate opponents by hitting each other with spherical non-metallic pellets launched via replica firearms. Gameplay varies in style and composition but often range from short-term skirmishes, organized scenarios, C.Q.B., field, military simulations, or historical reenactments. Combat situations on the battlefield often involve the use of common military tactics to achieve objectives set in each game. Participants typically emulate the tactical equipment and accessories used by modern military and police organizations."

Airsoft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.*********************/Airsoft-Guns-Realistic_B2X20.aspx

My own opinion:
I think they didn't know (at that time) that he had moved to Ceinws. I don't think he spent much time actually in the house that night. I think he returned to the house Tues morning to collect something significant (that the LE are now seeking near Ceinws) then left again.

I recall hearing on Tuesday morning (2nd Oct), prior to leaving for work, that the LE thought that the child had entered a vehicle on the drivers' side or that it was a left hand drive. (Some here posted that this did not get released by LE until after 12 noon that day - but I certainly recall this at breakfast). So he would have known they were seeking his vehicle.

Perhaps the vehicle was not broken as such, but rather just stashed at the repair shop to keep attention away from Ceinws. I think he realised they were seeking his vehicle and dumped it, got the bus back up the valley possibly to where he had left a black bag.

imo, things moved swiftly after the Sheen report to LE. The LE sealed off the valley at both ends and moved in on him. They knew he was 'in the area'. Realising the inevitable, he walked back to Mach along the road.

I think a weapon will be found in that valley, but the remains possibly elsewhere much further away (disposed of during the night). The Cambrian Mountains are vast.....

jmo.

Thanks jigzy,
Just for the record, I stated days ago that it may have been gun related.

As ever, just my opinion

'

It's probably nothing more than a replica Airsoft gun. If MB is the gung-ho type he's reported to be then this would be right up his alley.

"Airsoft is a recreational activity in which participants eliminate opponents by hitting each other with spherical non-metallic pellets launched via replica firearms. Gameplay varies in style and composition but often range from short-term skirmishes, organized scenarios, C.Q.B., field, military simulations, or historical reenactments. Combat situations on the battlefield often involve the use of common military tactics to achieve objectives set in each game. Participants typically emulate the tactical equipment and accessories used by modern military and police organizations."

Airsoft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www./Airsoft-Guns-Realistic_B2X20.aspx

My husband thinks it's the real McCoy. He seems to have seen it, or something very similar on a programme called Future Weapons. In the programme they said it was the latest in the American Military. However the programme may have been 5 years old. It was aired on Quest.

We have looked for it, but can't find it online, as there are so many different rifles out there. If someone wants to have a look pay attention to the short barrel extension, as well as the hand guard with the vents on the underside.

Of course it could be a very well made replica as you suggest.

Child abductions happen because of opportunity. Anyone used to being on that estate would know the children play out without any adult supervision, but what they wouldn't know, is that April would be down at the far end of the estate at that particular time and in that particular place. I find that baffling.

How far is the nearest parking area to MB's childrens house? Drivers are lazy and like to park as closely as possible.

Very interesting point given that AJ was given special dispensation to play outside longer than usual.

I know all that and understand the Christmas pudding question is generated by a page called Christmas as a way of advertising themselves and tomato sauce is Australian travel, but the friend question links to a real persons page.

You are seeing things that are not there. I know as I am guilty of that sometimes. Perhaps the lady was on his friend's list because they played the same game. Who knows. I bet she hasn't a clue who MB is.

Please let it go.

Thanks jigzy,
Just for the record, I stated days ago that it may have been gun related.

As ever, just my opinion

'

...and just for the record, by weapon, I didn't mean firearm - I meant blade weapon. Also, after findings of fast tracked forensics, the switch to a more deailed land search using rakes rather than poles, imo is significant. Smaller pieces of evidence to find. Needles in a haystack.

jmo

Perhaps the lady was on his friend's list because they played the same game. Who knows. I bet she hasn't a clue who MB is.

I agree, it'll be something like that. The very fact she included him on a list of contacts to be removed suggests that there was no personal connection.

...and just for the record, by weapon, I didn't mean firearm - I meant blade weapon. Also, after findings of fast tracked forensics, the switch to a more deailed land search using rakes rather than poles, imo is significant. Smaller pieces of evidence to find. Needles in a haystack.

jmo

I hope they are using metal detectors as well.

Very interesting point given that AJ was given special dispensation to play outside longer than usual.

Something doesn't sound right about this tale of being allowed to stay out later than usual due to a glowing school report - Did this come from a direct quote? I'd like to know exactly WHO A was in the care of when she was taken. Were the parents still at the school, was A in the care of her older half sister, was Mum indoors cooking tea? So many accounts.

If the parents were still at school and someone known to A turned up in a vehicle telling her that her parents wanted her to go back to the school she may well have jumped in.

jmo.

Very true. It could that someone was caring for AJ whilst the parents were somewhere else. And the parents are protecting this person out of love. Hence the confusing stories.

My husband thinks it's the real McCoy. He seems to have seen it, or something very similar on a programme called Future Weapons. In the programme they said it was the latest in the American Military. However the programme may have been 5 years old. It was aired on Quest.

We have looked for it, but can't find it online, as there are so many different rifles out there. If someone wants to have a look pay attention to the short barrel extension, as well as the hand guard with the vents on the underside.

Of course it could be a very well made replica as you suggest.

With all due respect to your husband I fail to see how anyone can say with any certainty that the weapon is real given the size and poor quality of the image we have to work with.

With all due respect to your husband I fail to see how anyone can say with any certainty that the weapon is real given the size and poor quality of the image we have to work with.

I've got it enhanced in Photoshop. And like I said it could be a replica as you suggest. Please read my post again.

Something doesn't sound right about this tale of being allowed to stay out later than usual due to a glowing school report - Did this come from a direct quote?
It is typically the sort of comment that the press would create to generate more sympathy. If, and I'm not saying she was, If April was routinely outdoors very late and without adult supervision, public support might be less sympathetic.

Would you really remain silent ("speechless") and not wish to protest your innocence? I would.

I imagine that four or five days of captivity, police interviews and sleepless nights could easily wear a person down to the point of being bewildered, submissive and weepy. Court rooms are intimidating places so who knows how you'd react under similar circumstances?

Something doesn't sound right about this tale of being allowed to stay out later than usual due to a glowing school report - Did this come from a direct quote? I'd like to know exactly WHO A was in the care of when she was taken. Were the parents still at the school, was A in the care of her older half sister, was Mum indoors cooking tea? So many accounts.

If the parents were still at school and someone known to A turned up in a vehicle telling her that her parents wanted her to go back to the school she may well have jumped in.

jmo.

Agree. This never sounded right to me either. Possibly somebody thought this statement up to save face, aware of the potential for backlash in light of a young child being left out alone so late.

Very true. It could that someone was caring for AJ whilst the parents were somewhere else. And the parents are protecting this person out of love. Hence the confusing stories.
But we're still focusing on the idea of a set up rather than the normal (I hesitate to use the word normal) modus operandi of child abductors/killers who operate purely on opportunity. That is why I said it could have been any child, not just April, because whoever was parked couldn't be certain April would stray that far from home right where the perp was parked.

If we are saying it was a set up, April would have to be guided to the spot for the abduction to take place.

I imagine that four or five days of captivity, police interviews and sleepless nights could easily wear a person down to the point of being bewildered, submissive and weepy. Court rooms are intimidating places so who knows how you'd react under similar circumstances?
Did you ever see the Derren Brown show where he convinced a man he had committed murder?

I have. It says "My husband thinks it's the real McCoy."

Well that is what he thinks. Doesn't mean he is right or wrong.

And I added it could be a well made replica.

<Mod Snip>
In a previous post I said that I don't see any significance in the picture. Just a boy with his toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member