DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what made her to be like this?
Was her childhood that traumatic?
She seems to care for her children.
Only a psychiatrist can explain this.
If its narcissistic personality disorder she has, then she probably suffered some trauma when she was still a child. Her self esteem and sense of self would've been so damaged, almost like she didn't have a self, that she had to create a false self, like an alter ego to hide behind and convince herself she's special. She will have had to keep up this facade her whole adult life to feel like she's somebody, unfortunately she wouldn't have cared who she stepped on along the way. Of course she could have borderline personality disorder or any of the other types there are.

Cinderella? The story is as old as the hills. Mother disappears. Father marries second woman, who has two children. Stepmother abuses the child from husband’s first marriage. Made sleep on stone floor. Made stand all day working. Little or no food. Not allowed out of the house. Prioritises own two kids. Two other kids brought out to a feast in a car(riage) while stepchild stays home crying. Father almost forgets about his own child etc etc. Same for poor Arthur. I wonder did he know that story.

There is nothing new under the sun. Except no fairy godmother came for poor Arthur, and their systematic campaign of cruelty and torture is worse than the worst Hansel and Gretel child abandonment stories. The father goes along with the stepmother in that one too remember, and brings them out to the forest, even though he loves the children.

I hope they rot in hell. This great prosecutor has hopefully salvaged justice for Arthur and long may Arthur’s own story of pain and bravery encourage many many parents to be better to their own children.

Last edited:

I think we have all spent this whole trial trying to work that out. Is she just a bad person to the core? Did that fall from the carpark, mess with something in her brain. So hard to know

didn't Tustin immediately say she was sexually abused as child as soon as she took the stand? But yes she really is incredibly evil
She must've thought it would excuse what she did to Arthur but theres probably thousands of people out there who were abused as children that haven't gone on to murder or murder children. That must've affected her badly and shaped her mind but still does not in any way excuse her for what she's guilty of.

Is it possible her defence team didn't use her mental health as a mitigating factor because the diagnosis is NPD or most likely imo, Psychopath, and if that's the case it wouldn't of served her to bring that up. Surely they would of had her evaluated by psychiatrists. She is completely devoid of any empathy or humanity or kindness.

didn't Tustin immediately say she was sexually abused as child as soon as she took the stand? But yes she really is incredibly evil
Yes she did, which is sad. Whatever happened to her as a little girl probably shaped her mind and attitude. But, I know 2 girls who suffered horrific and prolonged SA, and would never and have never behaved like this to anyone.

She must've thought it would excuse what she did to Arthur but theres probably thousands of people out there who were abused as children that haven't gone on to murder or murder children. That must've affected her badly and shaped her mind but still does not in any way excuse her for what she's guilty of.
100% this

Is it possible her defence team didn't use her mental health as a mitigating factor because the diagnosis is NPD or most likely imo, Psychopath, and if that's the case it wouldn't of served her to bring that up. Surely they would of had her evaluated by psychiatrists. She is completely devoid of any empathy or humanity or kindness.

She has the eyes of a psychopath true and true

Thats a good point because she couldn't claim diminished responsibility with NPD, like someone could with say schizophrenia. You are right, it didn't serve her purpose for them to bring it up, there's a lot of stigma around personality disorders, probably for good reason aswell.

Something about her reminds me of Peter Sutcliffe..
She reminds me of the woman in the film Misery. No remorse, no regard for anyone but herself, just a cold, heartless monster.
As an adult I'd find it difficult to reason with her or work out what she wanted, never mind a 6 year old. I'm sure she changed the goalposts all the time.

I’m wondering if she has some sort of attachment disorder which is why the judge mentioned it in passing in the summing up.

it might also explain why she needed to be in a relationship whether it was healthy or not.

moo

She has the eyes of a psychopath true and true
But psychopaths dont feel any emotional ties to their children.
They only copy behaviours of others.
Maybe she pretended to care for her kids?

Who knows?

I know we discussed these things earlier.

I think all mental disorders have roots in trauma in infancy and childhood.

Mental illnesses might be genetic.
As for psychopaths - well, they are born this way, with brain abnormalities.

I’m wondering if she has some sort of attachment disorder which is why the judge mentioned it in passing in the summing up.

it might also explain why she needed to be in a relationship whether it was healthy or not.

moo
Didn't she mention on the stand something about Arthur leaving her? I got the impression she didn't like it.
I'd think a little boy, who had all this upheaval in his young life might have asked when he was going home - and she wouldn't have liked it. JMO

Who knows?

But they do have emotional ties to their children, but not the normal ones.

She could have seen her children as a possession, and why she was so angry when Arthur got the better of her son in boxing.

A lot of time narcissist parents will have a 'golden child' and scape goat and play the kids off each other for example, for their own ego.

And don't forget she had 2 children taken away from her that she didn't see anymore, which we have no idea why due to all the privacy of family courts.
And her current two she only had shared care which again seems odd.

Also why is everyone taking her word that she was abused? She is a compulsive liar, and a good one at that, she would know that it could gain sympathy, i do not believe a single thing that evil woman says.

Who knows?

I don't doubt she was a good mum to her own kids (although who knows how/ why the others were removed), she just wasn't a good 'step mum' to someone else's. I hate using that term though, I don't think she earned it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member