GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Urgent search to find missing woman and her two kids
March 3 2021
1_MissingMumPNG.png

Bennylyn, 25, was reported missing on Monday (1 March)
''Detectives have launched an urgent search this evening (March 3) to track down a missing woman and her two children.

Officers say they are growing increasingly concerned for Bennylyn, no surname has been given, and her kids.

They were last seen at the 25-year-old's home, in the Kingswood area, two weeks ago on February 17, but were reported missing on Monday.

Avon and Somerset Police are now urging anyone with information to come forward.

A force spokesperson said: "We’re appealing for the public’s help to locate a woman who is missing with her two young daughters.

"Bennylyn, 25, was reported missing on Monday (1 March) having last been seen at her South Gloucestershire home on 17 February.''

This case is not getting the press coverage it deserves, especially if it's apparently 'urgent' (you'd hope that would be the case for all missing people really!)
I only live just over an hour away from where they went missing and this is the first I've heard of it!

Why don’t they know/have her surname? Odd. I wonder what the circumstances were behind her disappearance. Praying she’s ok!

I could be wrong, but in some countries—like Indonesia for instance—it is not uncommon for people to only have one nae, no surname/last name. Perhaps the missing person hails from a country such as this?

rbbm.
Increasing concern for missing mum and two children who may be in Dundee
''A mum who went missing along with her two young children may be in Scotland.

Bennylyn, 25, was last seen at her South Gloucestershire on February 17, but is thought to have since travelled to the Dundee area.

The mum was reported missing along with her daughters on Monday, March 1.''

That is a LONG way to travel, its practically the other end of the country! Would have cost a fair amount in either petrol or train tickets to get there!

Oh boy, hope it is not related, but not looking good, imo.
from link..

“Forensic officers are in a garden and are also searching a skip that’s positioned in the street.
“I had seen it earlier in the week and it was full of rubble, debris and what looked like old kitchen units.

“There’s also now a blue tent erected in the front garden of one of the houses.”
SBR21147_38132655-558x372.jpg

Police Scotland has been contacted for comment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asa_Lange
Back