GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6780363/police-dundee-missing-mum-bristol-ardler/
''A MAN has been arrested in Dundee amid a cross-border police search for a missing mum and her children.

Bennylyn Burke, 25, and her two kids disappeared from Bristol on February 17.''

The police probe is understood to be focussed on one house on the street''

“As a result, a 50-year-old man has been arrested in connection with this and enquiries are ongoing.''

From the link:

32 minutes ago

DCTLiveBlog

Update from Avon and Somerset Police

A spokesman for Avon and Somerset Police said: “We put out a missing person appeal at the start of the week. I can now confirm that Police Scotland and the police in Dundee will be taking over the lead of this case now.

“We have nothing further to add at this stage.”

If they were married, then it didn't happen in Scotland or she has another first name. I just checked Scotland's People records for the name Bennylyn.

I suspect she's not from the UK originally, because the name Bennylyn is too similar to the cough syrup Benylin for a British-based parent to choose. So she may well have come to the UK on a spouse visa with an older husband.

From the live updates -
After a couple of hours of relative inactivity in Troon Avenue a fresh van carrying new forensic officers has just arrived along with a car carrying more plain clothes officers.

They can be seen talking outside the property.

EvzT2YCXEAEpT_G

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaoskap