Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a cheap costume collar probably only used as a prop it ScW’s photos. If she was truly into the kink scene I suspect she’d have some form of permanent collar which I can’t see in any of her posts.

I don’t see what SaW wearing a collar in a few videos has to do with any of this though?
Why would role play require anything more substantial than a costume slave collar? I think the quality of the product is irrelevant to the proposition, which of course may have nothing to do with anything. However, we have earlier discussion on here about ScW's change to being more violent and controlling in recent years. Purely speculation of course but perhaps this control played out in all aspects of their relationship. I'm sure the darker side of this relationship will be heavily played in mitigation, at least in respect of the two offences where SaW has already admitted guilt.

Why would role play require anything more substantial than a costume slave collar? I think the quality of the product is irrelevant to the proposition, which of course may have nothing to do with anything. However, we have earlier discussion on here about ScW's change to being more violent and controlling in recent years. Purely speculation of course but perhaps this control played out in all aspects of their relationship. I'm sure the darker side of this relationship will be heavily played in mitigation, at least in respect of the two offences where SaW has already admitted guilt.

If the control played out in all areas of the relationship she would have a day collar if ScW was that way inclined that he wanted control. A collar is a symbol of someone’s submission.

Your assumption that because she’s wearing a collar it has some answers to BW’s whereabouts is ridiculous. It’s a massively broad assumption based off very minimal information.

If the control played out in all areas of the relationship she would have a day collar if ScW was that way inclined that he wanted control. A collar is a symbol of someone’s submission.

Your assumption that because she’s wearing a collar it has some answers to BW’s whereabouts is ridiculous. It’s a massively broad assumption based off very minimal information.
A collar is a symbol as you say: it's function is not to literally enslave someone. You have too much knowledge of BDSM for me: I've never even heard of a 'day collar' and wouldn't know why that was different from a night collar, if one exists. I have never suggested that SaW wearing a collar leads to the discovery of BW remains. That would be preposterous. This site is full of interpretations and assumptions and, dare I say, speculations. It's LE and the CPS who have the facts. Time will tell what is ridiculous on this thread.

ADMIN NOTE:

So, yes .. when a member tells us they have been lying and asks us to ban them, we aim to please ;)

Carry on folks, but obviously disregard any misinformation or lies that may have been posted. We'll try to find them and remove them if/when we get time to review.

ETA: Some posts have been removed.

Last edited:
How do you know all this unless you are close to the family? No such evidence has appeared anywhere else about battery or a boyfriend. How do you know what she has said to multiple people?
The Sarah Fan club on Facebook have said ‘there was abuse’? On Scott’s behalf! Anthony and Airen have said this as well? Not saying it’s true just that it is out there?

There has been a boyfriend mentioned and I think that was on AW’s page and talk about it in the comments section on the PT! Her friends confirmed this after an argument in one of the comment sections. That’s just what I’ve read! Not saying it’s evidence.

Sorry if message is not allowed!

The Sarah Fan club on Facebook have said ‘there was abuse’? On Scott’s behalf! Anthony and Airen have said this as well? Not saying it’s true just that it is out there?

There has been a boyfriend mentioned and I think that was on AW’s page and talk about it in the comments section on the PT! Her friends confirmed this after an argument in one of the comment sections. That’s just what I’ve read! Not saying it’s evidence.

Sorry if message is not allowed!
I think you are on safe ground if you cite sources that are publicly available to anyone who cares to look. When people post on social media it's a form of publishing. Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by 'Sarah Fan Club' or 'comments section on the PT'. I can't find anything on AirW's FB account. Where did you see these comments?

What I have seen from AW's FB, and everyone else has probably also seen it before me, is that BW was picked up by SW 9-11am on the 18th from her grandparents after going for a stop over the night before, and that he was the last to see BW.

I mean the people that support Sarah. The ones that scold you for having a different opinion from them.

PT is the Peterborough Telegraph. Another one is Policing Peterborough. Lots of comments on them articles! They may of been removed? I know a lot of comments were deleted.

If you read through the comments on AW’s posts and there will be references to it on there. Unless he has deleted them? They have been mentioned on here before. I know I’m not the only to of seen them. There are a lot of posts with a lot of comments on both his page and the finding Bernadette page!

In reference to the times and dates that’s what I’ve read as well! I guess only the Grandparents will confirm this at the trial? Apparently and this is according to some comments. Not fact! Just what I’ve read and that is that Bernadette and her mum had an argument the night before? That’s apparently ‘why’ she went to her grandparents. Again this is just what I have read!

I think you are on safe ground if you cite sources that are publicly available to anyone who cares to look. When people post on social media it's a form of publishing. Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by 'Sarah Fan Club' or 'comments section on the PT'. I can't find anything on AirW's FB account. Where did you see these comments?

What I have seen from AW's FB, and everyone else has probably also seen it before me, is that BW was picked up by SW 9-11am on the 18th from her grandparents after going for a stop over the night before, and that he was the last to see BW.
PT = Peterborough Telegraph. Specifically their Facebook page. There was always a bunch of Sarah supporters ready to defend her honour. Some of them just couldn't keep their mouths shut. Much of what they said was guff, but once you's sorted the wheat from the chaff you were able to make a picture of what might have gone on in the household. At least what was reported to friends.

I mean the people that support Sarah. The ones that scold you for having a different opinion from them.

PT is the Peterborough Telegraph. Another one is Policing Peterborough. Lots of comments on them articles! They may of been removed? I know a lot of comments were deleted.

If you read through the comments on AW’s posts and there will be references to it on there. Unless he has deleted them? They have been mentioned on here before. I know I’m not the only to of seen them. There are a lot of posts with a lot of comments on both his page and the finding Bernadette page!

In reference to the times and dates that’s what I’ve read as well! I guess only the Grandparents will confirm this at the trial? Apparently and this is according to some comments. Not fact! Just what I’ve read and that is that Bernadette and her mum had an argument the night before? That’s apparently ‘why’ she went to her grandparents. Again this is just what I have read!
That all sounds very plausible to me. I'll have a look at the PT. Thanks.

Why would someone come on here lie an defend the mom and then ask to be banned it makes me sick a girl is missing fgs

Im fed up with people pretending they no the family an I'm fed up with the Sarah fanclub it's obvious she done something otherwise she won't have been arrested. God them lot make me so angry.

Rant over. :mad:

Why would someone come on here lie an defend the mom and then ask to be banned it makes me sick a girl is missing fgs

Im fed up with people pretending they no the family an I'm fed up with the Sarah fanclub it's obvious she done something otherwise she won't have been arrested. God them lot make me so angry.

Rant over. :mad:

Welcome to WS, Chanty.

You sound as if you have been following the case for awhile? What do you think happened, have you formed any opinion?

Welcome to WS, Chanty.

You sound as if you have been following the case for awhile? What do you think happened, have you formed any opinion?
I don't no the family but friends do and iv been following since the beginning cos i have daughters of my own and I'm local and it makes me sick that people are defending this woman it's so obvious she's a liar.

I don't no the family but friends do and iv been following since the beginning cos i have daughters of my own and I'm local and it makes me sick that people are defending this woman it's so obvious she's a liar.

Local... what is the feeling in town? I can see she might have some support from friends, but I am still trying to get my head around how she could/would protect a partner over her own daughter, especially as she seemed - appeared outwardly anyway - to be devoted to the kids.

I think they have have such strong forensic evidence that they know the mother done something or else she would nt be on remand and all them wierd videos w/ her old boyf on tiktok says she ain't normal to me

still people on facebook support her though an im like yeah you are normal!

jmo ofcourse

sorry my writing ain't too good im a farmers daughter :p even my young girl's write better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces