Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's pretend Sarah is a man.

Has a few kids he becomes single father to, finds a woman willing to be their mother. Releif.
Ends up with 9 kids and a stay at home wife.
This works great as he gets his kids cared for. Gets to work a job, and have a girlfriend too!
The wife does all of the laundry in the house (Scott claimed he did this otherwise it simply started to smell).

His eldest suddenly alleges his wife has been abusing them.

What would a man do?
Call the police with the child and have the wife removed from the house? That's the right thing to do.

But wait, that would mean managing all of the children and the household, he would have to give up work, his girlfriend. .
The kids need operations often with their disorders.
He can't even manage normal household chores, let alone all his kids.

If the abuse is taken seriously the wife won't have unsupervised contact or be giving any help with the kids or house, any longer.

2 choices.
1. Support the child in reporting the wife, and potentially watch his family fall apart, as there's no way to manage everything alone.

2. Pretend to himself that the abuse couldn't have happen and the teen is just being a nightmare teenage rebel.

Last edited:

Has a few kids he becomes single father to, finds a woman willing to be their mother. Releif.
This works great as he gets his kids cared for. Gets to work a job, and have a girlfriend too!
The wife does all of the laundry in the house (Scott claimed he did this otherwise it simply started to smell).

What would a man do?
Call the police with the child and have the wife removed from the house? That's the right thing to do.

But wait, that would mean managing all of the children and the household, he would have to give up work, his girlfriend. .

If the abuse is taken seriously the wife won't have unsupervised contact or be giving any help with the kids or house, any longer.

2 choices.
1. Support the child in reporting the wife, and potentially watch his family fall apart, as there's no way to manage everything alone.

2. Pretend to himself that the abuse couldn't have happen and the teen is just being a nightmare teenage rebel.
Is this intended to justify murdering the eldest child? Covering up the murder? That's what's missing from your choice no.2 - pretend it never happened AND let the wife murder the eldest child to save herself from prison, cover up the murder, bury your eldest child in a ditch, let wife stay in the house and continue to molest and rape your other children, make secret videos of them undressed.

Or is it intended to say that it would be somehow different if the roles were reversed? Men would do that so why not a woman?

If this isn't attempting to excuse Sarah's participation, perhaps you could elucidate. This goes beyond an attempt to explain why she did it, it suggests if the roles were reversed we would see it differently and have sympathy or something. The very idea makes me angry. Bernadette lost her life because of the abuse, and self-interested, self-entitled parents who chose to have 10 pregnancies.

He’s done for. This will be a life sentence. He’s made no statements, answered no questions, his weak story doesn’t stand up to any scrutiny and it’s preposterous to think the poor girl is alive or was alive after Saturday morning.

the mother is 50/50 for me. She deserves to be in the next cell for the same amount of time, but she’s played this clever. She had admitted two accounts, rolled out all her gas lit friends, demonstrated she had doubt in her web searches, and suggests she’s also a victim. I don’t know if the jury are buying it.

if they do, then she will walk free this week, which sticks in the throat. If they don’t, then good riddance. We start day one of finding this poor girl for real closure

I mentioned Barnoak Road some time ago and someone asked where that was. It's just north of the red shape on this image. I'm not suggesting BW is there but perhaps somewhere like this location.
On Google Street View its showing dumped furniture on the junction there, I'm guessing a regular spot for illegal tipping, though I wouldn't think most people would bother driving down the track itself.

Last edited:
Interesting area you've selected as it's got horses on the field near there next to a caravan storage facility. Now I do recall seeing they had a caravan at the back of their home. Was this a business they previously used to store the caravan in winter months I wonder. Interesting spot though
The caravan place looks like one of the sites where Showmen live when not touring with their funfairs. A couple of the units have things like " Hot Food" written on them. So maybe not a storage facility for anyone else? I could be wrong though.

He’s done for. This will be a life sentence. He’s made no statements, answered no questions, his weak story doesn’t stand up to any scrutiny and it’s preposterous to think the poor girl is alive or was alive after Saturday morning.

the mother is 50/50 for me. She deserves to be in the next cell for the same amount of time, but she’s played this clever. She had admitted two accounts, rolled out all her gas lit friends, demonstrated she had doubt in her web searches, and suggests she’s also a victim. I don’t know if the jury are buying it.

if they do, then she will walk free this week, which sticks in the throat. If they don’t, then good riddance. We start day one of finding this poor girl for real closure
I was thinking I would like to join in a search whilst scrolling through recent posts on the "Help Find My Sister" Facebook group. But I hadn't joined the group, and then when it went from a Public Group to a private group I couldn't see the posts anymore. I don't drive anyway though.

<rsbm> the mother is 50/50 for me. She deserves to be in the next cell for the same amount of time, but she’s played this clever. She had admitted two accounts, rolled out all her gas lit friends, demonstrated she had doubt in her web searches, and suggests she’s also a victim. I don’t know if the jury are buying it.
There's just the one search that stands out as being a crock (iow a misdirection) - so if one is, in my book, they all are.

my daughter is missing, can we search for where her phone was last used.

Dont forget she has pleaded guilty to two charges so we can hope she'll get a sentence for those which will keep her banged up.

Is this intended to justify murdering the eldest child? Covering up the murder? That's what's missing from your choice no.2 - pretend it never happened AND let the wife murder the eldest child to save herself from prison, cover up the murder, bury your eldest child in a ditch, let wife stay in the house and continue to molest and rape your other children, make secret videos of them undressed.

Or is it intended to say that it would be somehow different if the roles were reversed? Men would do that so why not a woman?

If this isn't attempting to excuse Sarah's participation, perhaps you could elucidate. This goes beyond an attempt to explain why she did it, it suggests if the roles were reversed we would see it differently and have sympathy or something. The very idea makes me angry. Bernadette lost her life because of the abuse, and self-interested, self-entitled parents who chose to have 10 pregnancies.
You have hit the nail on the head. My thoughts exactly but you have put them into words so thank you. This makes me angry too and the sort of thing which prompted me to say that there were 'Sarah Fans' here.

What would a man do?

2 choices.

Why do we need to pretend Sarah is a man?

Something that has stayed with me for a few days since we heard it in the court reports...is how ScW said "Sarah was starting to get famous on TikTok." It's such an odd comment (amongst all the other oddities surrounding this case) I can't help but wonder if that was the true motive all along and why I believe SaW was the true mastermind behind it all. Because if your partner was so abusive to you, then one of your children accuses him of SA, you've got a new boyf waiting in the wings, wouldnt BW revelation be the perfect opportunity to get rid of ScW? I think SaW wanted to keep ScW around to help look after the kids, bring in some income, keep SS at bay all so she could hang out with the new bf and concentrate on becoming "TikTok famous"...BW accusations would have brought their whole set up crashing down...

All MOO

Yes, this does make sense to me with her behaviour in other areas. She’s been in the papers for her children (this is understandable in itself, but maybe adds to a bigger picture). She’s made all those TikToks - if we’re to believe ScW, in an attempt to become famous. She had that tweet saying she’d been asked to stop bringing cakes to a TV crew. Maybe she is a desperate attention seeker or narcissistic and that’s all that matters to her.

Very well spotted! I would think the police would have looked into this (cough cough) but could be a lead?

Parents charged with daughter's murder

The only thing I got from the number plates was this:

https://vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/VehicleFound?locale=en
If you type the numberplate into KwikFit search it tells you that it's a '2004 MERCEDES VANEO AMBIENTE'
On Google Street View its showing dumped furniture on the junction there, I'm guessing a regular spot for illegal tipping, though I wouldn't think most people would bother driving down the track itself.
Cars and vans can be there unseen flytipping rubbish and the track looks decent enough to drive without headlights. Wherever ScW goes to is in the dark and rain, and potentially without his headlights on to avoid attention so would be somewhere he knows well and can navigate in the dark without a flashlight. I hope the police interviewed the older siblings about Dad's favourite places and looked into the jobs his maintenance company did. We know of at least one fencing job for horse paddocks, i.e. Hill House Farm which also has abandoned buildings.

I was thinking I would like to join in a search whilst scrolling through recent posts on the "Help Find My Sister" Facebook group. But I hadn't joined the group, and then when it went from a Public Group to a private group I couldn't see the posts anymore. I don't drive anyway though.
Yes it is now a private group. I am really hoping the police will start a renewed search when the trial is over.

Just want to point out that skaters way was never mentioned. He actually said salters way (which doesn’t exist) and then many months later in questioning, changed it to this. As you said, it’s a loop road the bus takes nowhere near McDonald’s, horses, grandparents or where he lived. He’s either a complete moron who gets lost finding his bathroom at home, or he’s just making it up to suit whatever evidence is coming his way.

I did wonder about the gypsy sites, but I wasn’t aware they had horses.
There is a Saltersgate in Peterborough though, which is off Parnwell Way. Not secluded at all, though there are lines of trees either side of Parnwell Way.

I have not seen the find my sister page, but previous posts state the eldest brother was adamant B is alive. If they are talking about doing searches now, is he now thinking she is not alive?
I cannot read posts now the group is closed but in the past he was adamant that she was still alive . I think it was more other group members that wanted to search and were pushing for it. Someone PM d me to say that they had started the idea of doing searches but that brother was resisting it. A few members of the group came over here and were talking about searching. The group then went private and all has gone quiet. The FB group was very resistant to anything that did not fit their narrative of Missing. Many posts were removed and members blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member