GUILTY UK - Blake, 14 & Tristan Barrass, 13, dead, 4 hospitalized, Sheffield, May 2019 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bit more from earlier, SB called in social services.

The court heard Barrass had approached the local authority to ask for help with her children.

Ms Melly said the mother sent a message to a friend in which she said: "I've thought of every possible solution to this mess.

"I love my kids too much to kill them, I can't put them into care for the same reason."

Child murder plot pair strangled teenage boys

What is really worrying imo is that these kids must have been so petrified and frightened of those two that none of them called 999 or ran out the house for help. A 14,13 and 11 year old in the house yet none of them felt like the outside world would / could help. Probably instilled in them by this freak of nature! So
So so sad.

Maybe she’d told them they’d end up separated and in care if they ran away. I think she’d manipulated and abused them for a long time before this, Blake and Tristan were teenagers and clued up that what she was doing was very wrong, but they were likely so scared of being split up that they felt helpless. She’d probably told them all sorts of horror stories about being raised in care, how they’d never see each other again.

Oh yes for sure they were brainwashed into thinking everyone outside their home was bad, unfortunately it was the other way about. Failed again by the people who were meant to protect and care and love them.

This hurts my heart!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back