UK UK - Camden, WhtFem 45-60, 191cm/6'3", male clothing, Mar'79 (PM AT LINK)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Goecke

Reaction score
I saw this person's case on the Unidentified wikia and haven't been able to stop thinking about her.

UK Missing Persons Unit
Age range
45 - 60
Ethnicity
White European
Height
191cm - 191cm
Build
Thin
Date found
15 March 1979
Estimated death
13 March 1979
Body or remains
Body
Circumstances
Female found dead on Hampstead Heath. She was wearing mens clothing and is believed to have been a vagrant.
Hair
Brown - Shoulder Length
Eye colour
Blue

There's a postmortem pic at the link, nothing graphic but please be warned.
Between her height, the fact that she was wearing men's clothing and her postmortem (she looks quite masculine) I can't help but wonder if "she" was actually a man with Klinefelter syndrome or something similar. Men with Klinefelter are typically taller than average and have a more feminine fat distribution, some even grow breasts, and if "she" was homeless she probably wouldn't have had the resources to get this surgically fixed.

This is all just speculation on my part of course, and I was wondering what you all think. I'm also based in the US, so if any UK sleuthers have any info it would be much appreciated!

I saw this person's case on the Unidentified wikia and haven't been able to stop thinking about her.

UK Missing Persons Unit
Age range
45 - 60
Ethnicity
White European
Height
191cm - 191cm
Build
Thin
Date found
15 March 1979
Estimated death
13 March 1979
Body or remains
Body
Circumstances
Female found dead on Hampstead Heath. She was wearing mens clothing and is believed to have been a vagrant.
Hair
Brown - Shoulder Length
Eye colour
Blue

There's a postmortem pic at the link, nothing graphic but please be warned.
Between her height, the fact that she was wearing men's clothing and her postmortem (she looks quite masculine) I can't help but wonder if "she" was actually a man with Klinefelter syndrome or something similar. Men with Klinefelter are typically taller than average and have a more feminine fat distribution, some even grow breasts, and if "she" was homeless she probably wouldn't have had the resources to get this surgically fixed.

This is all just speculation on my part of course, and I was wondering what you all think. I'm also based in the US, so if any UK sleuthers have any info it would be much appreciated!
Could be intersex, transmale, nonbinary, cis butch lesbian. Or simply a cis woman that resorted to wearing male gear on the street to avoid sexual abuse by other transients (that is sadly a thing). Many homeless women wear male clothes and short hair. Also, male clothing is practical lobnger lasting and easier to obtain from charity shops

Jmoo

Could be intersex, transmale, nonbinary, cis butch lesbian. Or simply a cis woman that resorted to wearing male gear on the street to avoid sexual abuse by other transients (that is sadly a thing). Many homeless women wear male clothes and short hair. Also, male clothing is practical lobnger lasting and easier to obtain from charity shops

Jmoo
Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen a homeless woman who dresses particularly "feminine" but she looks like she has a beard in the PM fic so I'd lean more towards intersex.

Would LE not have performed an autopsy and *at least* looked at external genitalia and looked for signs of SA? This would indicate the UID has female external genitalia and a vagina...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC
Back