Recovered/Located UK - Cardiff - 3 Women & 2 Men Missing, leaving nightclub approx 2am, Newport, 4 March 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NPAS helicopter is in the air, they seem to have briefly looked at Porthcawl but are being very detailed in east Cardiff.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 21.21.22.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 21.21.22.png
    496.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
NPAS helicopter is in the air, they seem to have briefly looked at Porthcawl but are being very detailed in east Cardiff.

Which website is that?

Looking solely at your screenshot, they haven't looked at Porthcawl or the M4 / A48 corridor at all, they've just taken off from the airfield at St Athan and have gone very directly to East Cardiff. It's possible they've used ANPR and know they came off the M4 around Cardiff but don't have further detail after that.

I don’t know the area but I would have Thought East Cardiff would be quite built up so less likely for an un noticed car crash.

It certainly is, but as ever even in urban areas it's possible for a car to go somewhere a passerby won't spot - like the case someone else mentioned upthread of the man whose car was found in undergrowth on a roundabout.

As an example, this is in East Cardiff on the route Google suggests is the fastest from Trecco Bay to Llanederyrn. It's a fast road with undergrowth you could easily go into
Google Maps

I'm not sure how well frequented the footpath is below (though I can't say it's ever popped up on my list of places I should take the dog to), but at best a dog walker might spot the car along there if it had left the road at that point.

Just an example of where the car could have left the road and not been noticed in a fairly built up area.

Which website is that?

Looking solely at your screenshot, they haven't looked at Porthcawl or the M4 / A48 corridor at all, they've just taken off from the airfield at St Athan and have gone very directly to East Cardiff. It's possible they've used ANPR and know they came off the M4 around Cardiff but don't have further detail after that.
You are correct, I stand corrected, it didn't even touch Porthcawl.

Edited to add: I posted the link to the live tracker upthread, it's ADSB Exchange.

Water makes sense… they would all have to be gravely injured for no one to get help or call anyone. :(
That is the obvious explanation sadly but surely phone tracking would be able to pinpoint where all 5 phones disappeared from their networks. How could the police track the movements of Nicola Bulley's phone so closely but not these ones. Something seems a little off here IMO

That is the obvious explanation sadly but surely phone tracking would be able to pinpoint where all 5 phones disappeared from their networks. How could the police track the movements of Nicola Bulley's phone so closely but not these ones. Something seems a little off here IMO
You're right, they could do that, but won't until/unless it's a High Risk missing person.

Seems to be progressively circling the Wentloog Avenue area now, which is one possible route they could have taken if they continued from Llanederyrn back to Maesglas, and certainly provides places a car could leave the road and not be noticed due to undergrowth.

Seems to be progressively circling the Wentloog Avenue area now, which is one possible route they could have taken if they continued from Llanederyrn back to Maesglas, and certainly provides places a car could leave the road and not be noticed due to undergrowth.
Looks as though they are also circling the coast area - are there cliffs in that area does anyone know?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j@nky
Back