GUILTY UK - Carol Morgan, 36, murdered in her sweet shop, Leighton Buzzard, 13 Aug 1981 *Arrests in 2019*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Allen Morgan, 74, is found guilty of conspiracy to murder Carol Morgan in June. He was having an affair when his then wife was found hacked to death at the grocery shop they ran in Linslade, Bedfordshire, in 1981.

A man found guilty of plotting to murder his then wife more than 40 years ago has been jailed for life with a minimum of 22 years.

Allen Morgan, 74, was sentenced at Luton Crown Court on Monday.

Last edited:

Allen Morgan, 74, is found guilty of conspiracy to murder Carol Morgan in June. He was having an affair when his then wife was found hacked to death at the grocery shop they ran in Linslade, Bedfordshire, in 1981.

A man found guilty of plotting to murder his then wife more than 40 years ago has been jailed for life with a minimum of 22 years.

Allen Morgan, 74, was sentenced at Luton Crown Court on Monday.
It very much annoys me that Margaret was acquitted. I would think that she knew about this plan, seeing as she was with Allen when he asked Ms. Bunting if she knew of anyone who could kill his wife. I also wonder why it took so long for Bunting to tell investigators about that incident. Perhaps they threatened to harm her if she spoke up? Who knows. Also disappointing that Allen hasn’t told who the murderer was. Vile man.

JMO

It very much annoys me that Margaret was acquitted. I would think that she knew about this plan, seeing as she was with Allen when he asked Ms. Bunting if she knew of anyone who could kill his wife. I also wonder why it took so long for Bunting to tell investigators about that incident. Perhaps they threatened to harm her if she spoke up? Who knows. Also disappointing that Allen hasn’t told who the murderer was. Vile man.

JMO
This is why i think she's a lucky woman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back