UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn (found deceased), Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be of relevance. I hope so. A baby blanket has been found in the woods nearby.
This has literally popped up in the last half hour.

I also think some of the witnesses have been slightly unreliable, everyone is keen to play up their role in a scandal.

I was wondering if they went West across the Downs from seaford, clinging closely to the towns and maybe using allotments in those, before heading North to Coldean via Woodingdean. Seems sensible if you need supplies but not yo be anywhere too long.

Allotments seem to offer many benefits - water, possibly food, shelter and firesites.

This has literally popped up in the last half hour.
1677678600827.png
Cops have recovered what is thought to be a baby blanket in the woodsCredit: UKNIP
1677678670668.png
Pictures from the scene in Brighton show clothes strewn across the ground as cops swoop on the finds
rsbm
POLICE searching for the missing newborn of runaways Constance Marten and Mark Gordon have recovered what is thought to be a baby blanket in the woods.

Pictures from the scene in Brighton, East Sussex, show clothes strewn across the ground as cops were spotted inspecting burnt items''.

The white blanket was not placed into an evidence bag.''

Constance cops 'examine baby blanket found in woods' in search for infant

Apologies if I’ve missed this, but has anyone worked out what’s being said in the CCTV shortly before they were arrested?

Ironically, CM might be reminded of the days she was served, whilst CM experiences the deja vu of serving time, imo.
Look at all those people out in the cold looking for their precious baby, imo, precious couple. :mad:
''Now a local has realised he saw Gordon a few hours prior - in an area police yesterday deemed a “potential crime scene”.

Lee Wright, 29, told The Times he spotted the 48-year-old walking towards the Roedale Valley Allotments near Stanmer Villas on Monday morning.

He claims he was having a cigarette when a man matching Gordon’s appearance walked past with a suitcase.''
1677679419022.png

1677679445982.png

Ironically, CM might be reminded of the days she was served, whilst CM experiences the deja vu of serving time, imo.
''Now a local has realised he saw Gordon a few hours prior - in an area police yesterday deemed a “potential crime scene”.

Lee Wright, 29, told The Times he spotted the 48-year-old walking towards the Roedale Valley Allotments near Stanmer Villas on Monday morning.

He claims he was having a cigarette when a man matching Gordon’s appearance walked past with a suitcase.''
Interesting that there has been a couple of potential sightings close to the allotments now I think? Makes you wonder if their camp or whatever wasn't that far away.

It's been reported that they hadn't been paying their rent prior to going on the run, and in one of the places they left it in such a horrendous state it had a partially collapsed ceiling. So have left it with thousands of pounds worth of damage.
Makes you wonder what on earth they were doing to cause so much damage. Between 2020 (if her FB posts were correct) where she looks clean, healthy and well kept and now something must've gone very very wrong. I'm only guessing but 2020 <modsnip> they have spiralled into a huge depression and they've not been coping well. Just my opinion though. She had access to so much wealth yet hasn't apparently used any of it to try and better themselves or help get themselves together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at all those people out in the cold looking for their precious baby, imo, precious couple. :mad:

View attachment 406259

View attachment 406260
Not great to read there may have been a suitcase involved. Having said that, it is The Sun, so best to take it with a pinch of salt until further reports.

Surely if the blanket belonged to the baby, it would have been picked up by police or searchers? It seems like it could have been there for a while, going by the photos posted.

MOO

Keeping fingers crossed for good news, but hope is waning as each hour passes.

Makes you wonder what on earth they were doing to cause so much damage. Between 2020 (if her FB posts were correct) where she looks clean, healthy and well kept and now something must've gone very very wrong. I'm guessing 2020 was around the time her other kids were removed and they have spiralled into a huge depression and they've not been coping well. Just my opinion though. She had access to so much wealth yet hasn't apparently used any of it to try and better themselves or help get themselves together.
Imo, speculation.
"Just two lost souls living in a fishbowl, year after year" P.F.
1677680519768.png

Not great to read there may have been a suitcase involved. Having said that, it is The Sun, so best to take it with a pinch of salt until further reports.

Surely if the blanket belonged to the baby, it would have been picked up by police or searchers? It seems like it could have been there for a while, going by the photos posted.

MOO

Keeping fingers crossed for good news, but hope is waning as each hour passes.
Allotments, waste ground, woodland, parkland, downland... They are going to find all sorts imo and almost all of it will be completely unrelated.

JMO

Makes you wonder what on earth they were doing to cause so much damage. Between 2020 (if her FB posts were correct) where she looks clean, healthy and well kept and now something must've gone very very wrong. I'm guessing 2020 <modsnip> they have spiralled into a huge depression and they've not been coping well. Just my opinion though. She had access to so much wealth yet hasn't apparently used any of it to try and better themselves or help get themselves together.

Sometimes with flat/house maintenance, it's what you don't do that causes the most damage. What you're too depressed to do, too physically unable to do, too distant to do, or just.. don't care anymore to fix or allow others (mentally as much as physically) in to fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member