Recovered/Located UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn, left a broken down car on motorway, Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comcern is the baby as priority. Regardless of prior involvement or not, and this is my opinion, no one is putting a newborn first by having them camping in a flimsy tent in -7 in the UK countryside with no electric. That is not keeping the newborn safe even without the full background.

I'd also point out that constance is a 35 year old grown woman. She has a responsibility to keep her baby safe from harm. That responsibility is hers, not her parents.

The UNCRC is highly relevant here for the baby UN Convention on the Rights of the Child - UNICEF UK much of the debate surrounds best interests but the focus is very much on parental responsibility, not parental rights. Parents have a responsibility for their children.

Last edited:
from: Missing mum Constance Marten 'shunned pals' when she met sex offender partner

Even to those who knew her well, Constance’s new life with Gordon clearly became a secretive one. “Toooots where in the world are you? I’ve missed your beautiful spirit in my life!” a friend commented on a Facebook profile picture in 2020 — her first in four years — showing Constance smiling with a baby believed to be hers. Around the same time, she uploaded an entire Facebook album of baby photos, captioned “my love sprogs”, suggesting she might have had more than one child.

As long as members aren't trying to sleuth minors or show images, I don't think it's out of line to speculate on her having other children based on her own FB content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dibbledabble