UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say that if anyone has a tip or potentially relevant sighting of Corrie around the time of his disappearance they should definitely call it into the tip line. <modsnip> Just sayin'.

I must have missed where this is relevant (or I really need sleep!) but I agree, anything that could be even remotely relevant needs calling in

Thank you for this, does this mean I can link to or screenshot a msm page on Facebook? There is photos from today's Cromer incident that show the number of vehicles (although the link is dead as the article has been cut)

have added acreenshot, please just delete if I've misunderstood. Screenshot is from north Norfolk news

I'm sorry, screenshots are not permitted. But feel free to post the link. (MSM or LE only please.) When direct Twitter links are posted, they do display as an image on the forum.

If you find an image from MSM, you can post it as long as you link the source. Just no screenshots. :)

I'm sorry, screenshots are not permitted. But feel free to post the link. (MSM or LE only please.) When direct Twitter links are posted, they do display as an image on the forum.

If you find an image from MSM, you can post it as long as you link the source. Just no screenshots. :)

Thank you very much for the clarification. Sadly the links are dead ends now, perhaps someone can work their magic and find a cached version

Here is the cached version of the edp with photos included for anyone who missed it

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/corrie_link_to_police_search_for_missing_man_in_cromer_1_4820985

Okay folks, time for a new thread.

Please get ready to move over in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic