UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW this really sets alarm bells off for me.
Trying not to be judgemental, mugged - phone in one bin - Corrie in another.

I should clarify slightly from what I said earlier. From what I could tell the 'goatee' part of the 'beard' was a marking on the wall when it's compared to the photo of the other two people passing in the same direction on that camera...as the other two were captured on CCTV a little farther ahead it is possible to compare the wall markings. So I would say I don't think it's a goatee-type beard on the person and would imho be closer shaved around the chin as opposed to the type of goatee that sticks out an inch or so.

Hmmm....not so sure.
ce45e3d65a5701229901fc0cf846a020.jpg
e8bb74bdc6d14f7985197e026c3102d1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ede52e11a5a8a373425e2ede89c0114f.jpg

Yep technically this is Brentgovel Street but the old mill fabric shop opposite is no 8 and a cafe just past the shopping centre is no 12.

Edited to add = I have just had another look - on streetview the hairdressers on brentgovel is no 24 then on that side you have mcdonalds (not brentgovel) then the musuem and then this door, so it probably is 26 Brentgovel.

Google search brings up Focus 12

I'm still here midsummer and I just lost a long reply lol

The general gist was that the door thing is super interesting. Dcmh covers alcohol education among other things. I don't think it's a stretch to consider his co knew of his behaviour but was unconcerned as he wasn't receiving help or treatment for it.

We've touched on whether he was depressed or overcompensating with his larger than life's persona, or if it's showing something like ADHD. Little things like parking in a disabled bay <modsnip>

Corries behaviour may be normal to him but that doesn't mean it's not a result of any issue he may or may not Be dealing with (at raf marham) hence the co's statements.

Every photograph that I've looked at so far of the loading Bay Area in the 'Horseshoe', shows several different vehicles (cars) parked there. They're ALL out of the line sight of the CCTV cameras...and this is just four images! It suggests to me that local knowledge knows about these 'free' parking spaces...even at night? Shoppers wouldn't park there during the hours of darkness. Socialites and non drinking visitors to the local pubs and nightclubs might though?
Yep, in my opinion a car was waiting for Corrie (although not necessarily the ones in the image or listed).

Citroen
VW Bora
VW Beetle
Ford Focus
Kia
Vauxhall Astra
Ford Fiesta
VW Polo
Seat
Peugeot
5bb1888436e58d0eb92319a4fb65cab7.jpg

JMO

From what I can see that door is the very door to the flats for people getting help with substance abuse. We were told they were nearby but I didn't realise Corrie headed right for that area! http://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-155382879/contact

Mymistake as I posted previously that focus 12 was on Risbygate St. The treatment centre is, but yes, there is accommodation in Brentgovel.

Hello, Scottishem1, welcome! I'm a newbie myself so it's good to be talking to you.

Where in Bonnie Scotland are you from? I'm from Edinburgh.
Thank you AtaraMalka, I'm from South West Scotland , a town called Stranraer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I joined this forum for this case but now I am just going around and around in circles.

I live up the coast ( Boston Area) and I am always shocked when I talk to people here and they have never heard of him. I just dont know what to think anymore. There are so many good for and against posts on these threads I am sometimes thrown as to what I actually think happened.

I just hope for closure (hopefully positive) for Nicola and the family.
I'm about 20 minutes from Boston, on the Lincs/Norfolk/cambs border and no one local to me has heard of him. I can only assume they don't follow the news. I'm amazed daily if I mention him or share something on social media and the first comment is "who?" Or "what's this?"

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Those stairs that are behind the white gate, are they internal or external ones?

I am amazed. So there are flats in the bin area. Do the police and family know this? Many of us have queried this. Have they been forensically searched?

From what I can see that door is the very door to the flats for people getting help with substance abuse. We were told they were nearby but I didn't realise Corrie headed right for that area! http://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-155382879/contact

Good find, because we've been wondering where that place was and to have it connected with that door is 'odd'.

But if you look at the map on the link, the centre appears to be placed on Brentgovel, near the corner with Well Street, and not in the horseshoe? So what is the door in the horseshoe? Is that for a garage/storage area that the Focus building rents or something?

The general gist was that the door thing is super interesting. Dcmh covers alcohol education among other things. I don't think it's a stretch to consider his co knew of his behaviour but was unconcerned as he wasn't receiving help or treatment for it.

We've touched on whether he was depressed or overcompensating with his larger than life's persona, or if it's showing something like ADHD. Little things like parking in a disabled bay and not paying car tax stick out to me.

Corries behaviour may be normal to him but that doesn't mean it's not a result of any issue he may or may not Be dealing with (at raf marham) hence the co's statements.

Are you suggesting a connection with the 'white door'? If so, what is it as I'm not seeing the theory yet. :(

We've touched on whether he was depressed or overcompensating with his larger than life's persona, or if it's showing something like ADHD. Little things like parking in a disabled bay and not paying car tax stick out to me.

So the cars could very well be recognised already as innocent and connected with the 'white door'?
What about at night? Is there a requirement for the same cars to be there or could they be 'free parking' revellers?

One of my theories was an attack in the bin area and Corrie dumped in the trade waste bin and the phone picked up off the floor and put in the re-cycling bin. I always struggled with someone lifting Corrie from the floor into the bin but those steps to the side and behind the bins would make it a lot easier. You would think someone would hear should an attack - but maybe not.

b996b1cd9a04f845ffd1a774b898e87c.jpg

Good find, because we've been wondering where that place was and to have it connected with that door is 'odd'.
But if you look at the map on the link, the centre appears to be placed on Brentgovel, near the corner with Well Street, and not in the horseshoe? So what is the door in the horseshoe? Is that for a garage/storage area that the Focus building rents or something?
It's residential accommodation for the charities clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298