UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking why announce the news in this very public manner, if she/they want privacy. Even when news had leaked about her pregnancy, the family could have said to respect her privacy. Why now, when this company are beginning their intelligence gathering. Unless it's to stop the Press hounding her when the news did leak into the papers. Could be one paper was already onto it. Still strange and looks like an appeal if he is out there, especially with the scan photograph and saying Nicola had attended the first scan. Hmm. MOO.

I'd say she's starting to show. Local news travels fast. It's probably a pre emptive strike before a neighbour or a friend or acquaintance wants a bit of money to go to the papers and reveal it.

Maybe this could be why n looks uncomfortable as it may well give awol legs.
Still it's bittersweet news, something to be thankful for.
Congratulations in order.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

A very interesting development. Nothing we've been told so far suggests Corrie was remotely ready to settle down to parenthood, what with apparerently laying the field on dating apps.

Let's face it, as a younger generation here I can safely say he was having his cake and eating it. His Facebook said single, he had dating apps on the go, his instagram was littered with adoration over his pics. He's a beautiful young lad, who could blame him? If I was a bloke who looked like Corrie I'd be doing the exact same thing imo lol.

<modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did I, but only because I was trying to conceive and therefore testing early ;)

No point wasting money on tests if a period isn't late - they aren't as accurate early on, so it's not even a reliable result (if negative).

Anyway, she has said she's due late spring / early summer so that's roughly mid-September conception by my calculations (?).

Late spring early summer is probably end of may very early June

Making her how far along? 4 to 5 months? Sorry, I know nowt about this breeding lark.

&#128514;&#128514;&#128514; I reckon 16-18ish weeks. With my first I was terribly skinny and could hide pregnancy under a normal top until around 20+ weeks but still showing if I didn't wear anything baggy but my second I was obviously pregnant by 16 weeks.

If she found out two week after he went missing, That would mean she found out around the 8th October presuming she found out as soon as possible, so the earliest she would have been would be 4 weeks pregnant at that time, which would make her now 17 weeks pregnant at least.

x

QUICKFIRE...
e786e5afb82ae6a9843300db8fc375fd.jpg

6bebd986fdca9c8b95b1854b61587583.jpg

b0efdf217cf9ea2d13c85a7e73940ce3.jpg

7e827eecc60f0e823fc3a687bbd91a3c.jpg

dccdd6574f88fba7a2340baa4ddd2150.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe this could be why n looks uncomfortable as it may well give awol legs.

Absolutely. IF she's further on that currently appears AND Corrie knew about it and has done a runner, it certainly isn't going to do much for how he's perceived by the public.

As so often in these cases, there's so much more going on than Mum knows or wants to believe.

QUICKFIRE...[
IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170109/292781e2e8369cbe13a276e55eaa3d26.jpg[/IMG]
9f4e480542af39e8feb534d0a7787e67.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Late spring early summer is probably end of may very early June

Yeah, that's what I worked backwards from ('normal' pregnancy being 38-42 weeks long, so mid-May to mid-June).

If due date was e.g. 1st June, estimated conception according to this site is September 4 to September 12, 2016.
15th May due date would be August 18 to August 26, 2016 conception.

ETA either of these could be classed as 'late spring / early summer' because it'd be normal to give birth two weeks either side of your due date)

Yep cottonweaver I saw that.
My post was just astonishment that she has known for 3 months and only just mentioned it?? That's all.

No doubt she will get the support she needs from C's family.

interesting that the date the baby is due, is suitably vague...like much of the info released, in my view. Supposing her baby is born end of April/ early May ( would that be classed as late spring early summer?) this would make her approx. 23 weeks pregnant. I'd say , if this was the case, that she would have known she was pregnant in the first few weeks of September.....could this be one of the main reasons for all the contact Corrie was having with his brother on the day he disappeared? Ive thought all along there was a reason for all these calls....could this be it?

But that would make her due date 17th June :thinking:

If she found out two week after he went missing, That would mean she found out around the 8th October presuming she found out as soon as possible, so the earliest she would have been would be 4 weeks pregnant at that time, which would make her now 17 weeks pregnant at least.

x

interesting that the date the baby is due, is suitably vague...like much of the info released, in my view. Supposing her baby is born end of April/ early May ( would that be classed as late spring early summer?) this would make her approx. 23 weeks pregnant. I'd say , if this was the case, that she would have known she was pregnant in the first few weeks of September.....could this be one of the main reasons for all the contact Corrie was having with his brother on the day he disappeared? Ive thought all along there was a reason for all these calls....could this be it?

Yes indeed.

Can open. Worms everywhere.

ETA - take a look at the number of guests suddenly following this discussion ....

My daughter is due end of May and is 20 weeks pregnant. May spring, june summer.
I would say 18 weeks earliest, 22 weeks latest.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member