UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly a complex situation.

One has to ask if Corrie did know that April was pregnant.
I know we have been told he didn't know, but I think most people will question that, given what they have previously been told.

A natural question would be, IF Corrie did know, then what was his state of mind at that time.
It seems a logical enquiry to make, since this is still a Missing Persons enquiry.

When you think about the confusion going on prior to him going out...wrong car, missed a lift in, talking with his brother all day on several occasions, that suggests to me a preoccupied mind. I wonder if it was on his mind before he left camp?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm looking at a Barton Mills to Barnham misadventure.

Fish on! Lol

0ce47e5c1a2b85dc20d18697a9b73a10.jpg

wonder if the ex was in flex and that is why Corrie was asked to leave, to avoid a confrontation. Was one looking for the other

This revelation certainly opens up many more possible scenarios.

Erm, can the females of the species give me a rough itinerary of breeding from just before Corrie's disappearance to just after please? Something has just occurred to me that I need to formulate in moi bwain fursht...derrrr.

A shop bought pregnancy test will usually be accurate a couple of weeks after conception. It may give a false negative though. A blood test would give results about a week after conception.

Am I the only one sitting on my hands, typing out replies and then deleting them?

I don't want to break any rules or get the thread closed down

And the circus continues, so they have known that all along and been telling porky pies on the web sight saying that he is happy and single, for some reason I trust no one any more, no one is abe to tell any staight fact, it was inposible to walk out the horseshoe but may be he did, he is happy and single, maybe not,

I spotted this quite awhile ago and was pulled up over it by the mods as being unfounded. Quite rightly so as I couldn't quite piece it together part from misquotes and facts that didn't match up (and still don't IMHO).
Frustrated ain't the word.

Suffolk police have not released an update since 25th November. Prior to that updates were coming every few days, a week at most.

Lets just give them all the benefit of the doubt and all just stick to what you all do best and try and work out were he has gone, Crazy few hours today but still doesn't change the fact that the lad is missing

Lets just give them all the benefit of the doubt and all just stick to what you all do best and try and work out were he has gone, Crazy few hours today but still doesn't change the fact that the lad is missing

How can we though when the "facts" change almost daily?
I know I can't personally add anything more to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking at a Barton Mills to Barnham misadventure.
That is surprisingly spooky, just been reading up about accomodation around RAF Honington and barnham is used as an overflow accomodation block for singles- never knew that until about 10 minutes ago and now look whats popped up - a map to barnham

Here's a weird question for you. Talking about "facts".

Q. Why search inside a bin lorry, if the bin lorry only lifted 11 kgs ?

If you think about it, from a logical perspective, it doesn't make any sense. Unless you say "Well, he could have got in it after the collection was made".

But that would mean Corrie was in the horseshoe area at the time the lorry arrived.

Any thoughts ?

Note... it was the police that decided to search the bin lorry. So why did they do that. They'd only need to read the collection log of what the bin weighed

I don't think Corrie knew she was pregnant, as if he did there would be no need for her to come forward publicly about the pregnancy. I think this is a further effort from the family to appeal to anyone who may be holding Corrie as remember Nicola still believes he is alive somewhere. Either that or the press got wind and were about to expose it anyway and they decided to take control of the situation.

This is why I haven't posted lately, it was going round in circles covering the same ground over and over..

The news today doesn't alter the fact that he's still missing :/

How can we though when the "facts" change almost daily?
I know I can't personally add anything more to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well the pregnancy/ GF doesn't change the facts for one..... however the larger horse shoe area and exit routes do.... so all im saying is lets concentrate on that, the phone pings and unidentified vehicles and possible witnesses/perps

Why release such news (via the bbc!!!) then immediately ask for privacy? Seems to be a bit of a contradiction. Do they know something we don't? Are they trying to get this information out to him directly
Hmmm.

Spent a bit of time reflecting and I wonder if the release today was actually N having a last roll of the dice, maybe A didn't have any intention of releasing. It's compromised so much that I think it's an act of utter desperation.

MOD NOTE

Friends and family members of a missing person fall into Websleuths' "victim friendly" category.

As such, they are all OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

Do not sleuth Corrie's newly revealed girlfriend, nor her family members.

You may discuss what has been published in MSM, but that is it. Do not dig into her background for more information and/or photos of her. She is a victim.

As I have mentioned before, you are free to give as much or as little weight as you choose to information provided by the family. What you cannot do, however, is bash them, attack them, or accuse them of having knowledge or involvement in Corrie's disappearance.

If you feel certain information provided by the family is questionable or contradictory, then please just discuss the case based on information provided by LE and/or MSM.

If you have any questions, please PM a moderator.

The Rules - Etiquette & Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member