UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let it be C's phone and it provides some answers.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Interesting that they aren't able to identify what type of phone it is, looking at google images the Nokia phones seem to have obvious Nokia branding. My gut feeling is that this isn't Corrie's phone but I hope it is

JMO

I just googled and it looks to me that they say Microsoft rather than Nokia.

I just googled and it looks to me that they say Microsoft rather than Nokia.
So the Lumia 435 can be Microsoft or Nokia branded! Looking at early news reports it is stated that Corries is Nokia.
I hope the correct info has been given out. If the phone reportedly found is a Nokia then it seems to be a rarer version of the two.

75618c84e361fb340a201ea918ec8a47.jpg

It's a Microsoft Nokia lumia as far as I know Microsoft own Nokia ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOD NOTE

Friends and family members of a missing person fall into Websleuths' "victim friendly" category.

As such, they are all OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

Do not sleuth Corrie's newly revealed girlfriend, nor her family members.

You may discuss what has been published in MSM, but that is it. Do not dig into her background for more information and/or photos of her. She is a victim.

As I have mentioned before, you are free to give as much or as little weight as you choose to information provided by the family. What you cannot do, however, is bash them, attack them, or accuse them of having knowledge or involvement in Corrie's disappearance.

If you feel certain information provided by the family is questionable or contradictory, then please just discuss the case based on information provided by LE and/or MSM.

If you have any questions, please PM a moderator.

The Rules - Etiquette & Information

I am doing this now!! Great advice.

I have unfollowed and left the Facebook find Corrie group as I don't feel some info supplied on there is true nor helpful. I feel it's turned to posts by N defending C and her family rather than releasing any further info. I am sticking to MSM and LE and agree with Greater Than that's the way forward.

I think the SM group being so big in numbers may no longer be helpful and in fact the opposite. N has said similar in past and why all comments are turned off. I have left the group as I don't feel there is anything positive to be gained from it further.

I feel bad thinking/posting this, and I am NOT family bashing at all but can't sit on my fingers any longer.

I assume that A & C was not a serious, exclusive relationship otherwise C wouldn't have been so strenuously described as "single" by the family from the start. Thus, how can A be sure that C is the father of her unborn child??

Unless, the relationship was exclusive and was kept under wraps to protect A?

(Caveat: I mean no disrespect to anyone involved - it is a genuine question.)

She could have been dating other guys but if he's the only one she had intercourse with then he's the only option so it's plausible that she could know for sure.

What I find more troubling is the use of the word "love", and the fact they'd spoken about future plans no matter how vaguely.

Holy moly! If this phone is Corrie's then it has massive implications on our case. Personally I doubt if it is as Mildenhall has heavy footfall and three/four months on, the chances of anyone losing/dropping a phone are acceptably high. Stay focused with that one!

Meanwhile, I've been trying to shore up the 'Horseshoe' defences. Yadda, yadda, we've been here before I know but in the absence of anything solid apart from the pregnancy bombshell....here goes.
Notice how many bins there are and the chances of dropping/putting his phone in EXACTLY the right bin that the bin man lifted. It's a five to one chance of getting the right one for Corrie.
fa9fc477f38a54638a77c61a958d4224.jpg

Now notice how many cars are unable to be seen by the CCTV camera until the last minute. There's at least parking for six cars sitting in the dark and unseen by CCTV camera until they potentially exit or enter.
aa69b073b3dbe1d12fe3ceaf90047bf9.jpg

Now look at my 'chicken across the road' map. It's literally a dozen feet. The chances of getting across it on foot unseen when the Greenwoods camera is pointing the other way...very doable.
The chances of getting across it in a hidden dark coloured car unseen when the Greenwoods camera is pointing the other way...exceptionally doable IMHO.
c65d57f7a674bc4a020142fa02007299.jpg

If the car from the 'Horseshoe' option doesn't work, then there are a couple of other pick up points literally yards away now. At least four spaces are available out of CCTV view.
251c37bcf3419191a702cdd470ab7460.jpg

This does NOT include two other perfectly acceptable collection points adjacent to that!
a69f52fb9b0792d21d722cfa0b5c33df.jpg

Interestingly, I'm looking at duplicate vehicles at the moment. Not to prosecute but more to work out 'shoppers' from 'workers' or 'residents'.

My opinion with this particular evidential theory? DEFINATELY left in a vehicle. JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toh has one it says Microsoft on it.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

There is another reasonable explanation for my previous hypothesis. Corrie just binned his phone, his contacts and his way of life in order to start again afresh somewhere. Not sure how that would be possible locally or even back home. He'd have to evade everything with the way the media circus has kicked in and now the new revelation of him becoming a father (if it's his). I believe his mother has his passport so no trips abroad. If he's alive (which we all sincerely hope he is), it'll be hard for him even with a non de plume.

He stowed away on a lorry to Europe and joined the French Foreign Legion?

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016...-up-fresh-clues-in-search-for-missing-corrie/

Photo (stock? )used in this report shows Nokia

Microsoft bought Nokia in 2013 and shortly after dropped the name. We know that this is an older phone as it belonged to Nicola so I am happy it is a "Nokia" branded phone.

You're right, the Microsoft version is newer and more common. So if his was Nokia branded and it's a Nokia that has been found there's a chance it's Corrie's. I hope so anyway.... I wonder where it was found.

The member of the public that found is unsure if it is a Nokia according to the Beeb.

You're right, the Microsoft version is newer and more common. So if his was Nokia branded and it's a Nokia that has been found there's a chance it's Corrie's. I hope so anyway.... I wonder where it was found.
It's says mildenhall area but hopefully bm area as that would tie into the pings.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

The member of the public that found is unsure if it is a Nokia according to the Beeb.
Charge it up and switch it on.

Within about 5 mins you would know if it was Corries phone or not.......as SWAT teams come charging through your door.

My theory: one way or another Corrie has ended up in the bin lorry. Then, during the trip back to the depot he has exited it. I reckon when they eventually find his body (in the forrest/river area) they will find his phone alongside him.

I for one hope it is corrie's phone. No other updates we can talk about but hopefully some other theories will be put to bed today too.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Update on the Find Corrie site says the Police will now be searching the buildings at the other side of the HS.

This plus the possible phone situation, things are moving quite quickly today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members