UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I did write about potentially getting eaten by pigs or just thought it.

I just remember a lot of people were discussing that he could have died on the way home in an accident and I was trying to spot hazardous things on the way back to Honnington and there wasn't much......I saw the pigs though and do remember thinking - maybe it was the pigs.

Someone on the first page of the first Corrie thread mentioned it.

Getting rid of people and their bodies via pigs is a bit of a 1960's London Krays sort of punishment. It has been used on TV too. I can't remember what though. Was it Midsomer Murders?! Unless the pigs aren't fed it would be unlikely they'd eat every single part of a person overnight.

They used pigs to dispose of bodies on Criminal Minds, and that was based on the true story of Robert Pickton.

Long shot.
I don't suppose we have any legal professionals here?Criminal law in particular. (I realise you're unlikely to want to out yourself if we do....) English law, obvs .
Hi Dance card. I went back to find and reply to your post personally as you thought I was replying to Melmoth. Did you have a question? My oh may be able to help.

Hi Dance card. I went back to find and reply to your post personally as you thought I was replying to Melmoth. Did you have a question? My oh may be able to help.

Agreed. Just ask. Who knows what we know..

After researching online about missing people and reading some stories of those that have actually chosen to go missing it has given me more of an open mind to the fact that he may be alive. Most if the stories I've read they all seem to it was impulsive. Yes they had thought about doing it and what they would do, where they would go etc but not right I'm going to go on a set date it's been more of a wake up and say right I'm going today or even right this second is it. One was at her graduation from university went to the toilet and left. Her parents, grandparents all her friends were there and never seen her again.

Here's another article https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....-unlock-secrets-missing-persons?client=safari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are many people living normal lives to the outside world who want to disappear. We only know what people want to show us of themselves. It's our perception of the information we have available to us, that's all we have, and as I have said previously, parents do not know everything about their sons and daughters. Especially when they do not live with you or near you. JMO

Thanks Shiressleuth, yes, I'm sorry I hadn't seen that Melmoth had replied to me in the first place. My fault!
I've since found some information but if I need more help with it I'll ask you and see if your oh can help.

Hi Everyone.. im new. I have been slowly reading through all the old threads (and i still am) but wanted to post to get the niggles off my chest. I feel that 3.25 is an odd time for a random attacker/abducter to be waiting at the back of a shopping centre if looking for a potential victim... i therefore feel that Corries lift out of the horseshoe was a planned event and that he knew the car/vehicle.. the meeting was pre arranged so to speak. If a strange car pulled up even if corrie were to willingly get in surely this would take more time to get in the car than if a known vehicle arrived and he just opened the door and got in possibly avoiding the camera rotation in the horse shoe. Also are the phone people or police able to log his social media wiith out the phone...most people use snapchat and instagram rathar than plain texting....
However my main point and i am hoping you lovely peeps will also give your theories on this is... Corries birthday was sept 16th.. the weekend before his disappearance.. I saw he had an evening meal with his mum but I have been unable to find any reference to his birthday celebrations with "the boys" or his girlfriend and wondered if the night he disappeared was a belated birthday night? ..i just think its odd to have not been mentioned being so close to when he dissappeared...
Roo

Could he have left after a few hours sleep in the HS area?

I know I've read somewhere (think it was the findcorrie website) that said "most" of the areas of water had been searched but not all, I remember some time ago a lad going missing walking home from a night out in Manchester, the police searched the river for him for some time however he did turn up in the water and their searches had just missed him....not the nicest thought but a drunk lad falling into water wouldn't be the strangest thing to happen.

Also thinking about the AWOL theory, if he got out of the HS area without being seen he could be anywhere in the country...dye your hair, keep your head down and no one would really notice...especially if the search is so focused on him still being in the BSE area.

go back and think of his jobs and skills, we have hairdresser , fitness instructor, raf / medic etc, put it all together and he could walk past me in the street today and I would most likely not even recognise him, 4 months later he could be looking like who ever he wants to, just another theory ,

Marking my spot in this bizarre case.
Sorry for his worried relatives.
Apparently , there's some pages I need to catch up with, better start reading !

go back and think of his jobs and skills, we have hairdresser , fitness instructor, raf / medic etc, put it all together and he could walk past me in the street today and I would most likely not even recognise him, 4 months later he could be looking like who ever he wants to, just another theory ,

That was my thought too, my cousins are around his age and well he could be any one of their friends....unless he has something that sets him out then he would pretty much blend in with any group of guys that age.

Marking my spot in this bizarre case.
Sorry for his worried relatives.
Apparently , there's some pages I need to catch up with, better start reading !

Good luck! You'll probably require a hard hat and the strongest coffee known to man.....

That was my thought too, my cousins are around his age and well he could be any one of their friends....unless he has something that sets him out then he would pretty much blend in with any group of guys that age.
and people keep say if he was AWOL he would have been seen, but may be he has been seen but no one recognises him now, he could be blond, ginger, or grey and stick some facial hair on and you wouldn't know him from Adam,

I have a theory! At last!

How to get out of the horseshoe unseen;

Get in a car in the horseshoe, drive past all the cctv, pull over and wait for second car, first car goes home and is alibi'd as being home. Second car drives to bm. This is why the travel time is 28 minutes.

This obviously only applies to premeditated awol.

Interesting thought though? Rip it to shreds haha! I need objective eyes.

I'm wondering if food guy is USA airforce. I agree he looks in good shape. Maybe if he is on the USA bases locals wouldn't recognise him from cctv images. Just a thought.

In fact the two car theory extends to a planned targeted attack too I guess

I think he was followed by someone who he was trying to evade and they caught up with him in the HS area or thereabouts.

He gets punched out and the perpetrator/s decide to teach him a lesson by dumping him off in the middle of nowhere, although when they check up on him discover he's actually deceased, so they try and cover their tracks by hiding or disposing of the body.

Without evidence such as DNA or a weapon at the scene, an elimination of all those on CCTV might narrow down the suspects or open new lines of enquiry.

Those who are innocent could and should talk and will walk and the rest...

Maybe the net is closing as we speak.

Its the only thing to me that seems to follow on from him being ejected from the night club.

Perhaps they put him in the boot of a car.

Perps might of asked someone (bike guy for instance) for directions, so if they get asked by LE have you seen this car, it would appear as if Corrie isn't in the car, bike guy might say, 'I gave them directions', but I didn't see Corrie in that car...' - whilst all the time Corrie's in the boot of the same vehicle.

Or someone could of knocked him over on purpose or by accident... A cover up.

Definitely foul play I think.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if food guy is USA airforce. I agree he looks in good shape. Maybe if he is on the USA bases locals wouldn't recognise him from cctv images. Just a thought.

I noticed the "food guy" was captured at 3.36am. Were the takeaways in Bury still open at that time?

Is there CCTV footage of the Horseshoe area before C goes in there?

I'm interested to know if the footage would show anyone going into the HS area before C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop