UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather hesitatingly wonder whether suicide is an option here...
Do you remember that bbc children's presenter a few years ago who vanished and was eventually found hanged in a rarely visited disused building?
A sad thing to consider but it might explain vanishing and a phone in a bin.

Is it not safe to posit that he left the HS area?

Given the fact that his body has not been found?

Do you remember that bbc children's presenter a few years ago who vanished and was eventually found hanged in a rarely visited disused building?

Mark Speight very sad case and on that note I wish you goodnight hard night tonight a subject very close to my heart :(

Don't worry about the water thing Shire I just thought id ask not just for Corrie but for Rory aswell also our own friend who went missing but sadly a year with him very unlikely it will be still someones loved one :(
Its still relevant as they all flow to the open sea and especially this time of year during flooding. These large rivers are very fast flowing even when not in flood conditions. I hope my theory is right TBH. Anyone know how to bring a post forward from a previous thread ? (Once I have found it that is)

I remember the Presenter, after his girlfriend died. A few posters had raised possibility of suicide too.

But if he was picked up why wouldn't that person come forward, for the phone to be "lost in the car" the driver must have known he was there - so not finding the phone doesn't explain not coming forward, and if they went to Tesco they'd be on cctv - stores have extensive coverage, and to arrange to be picked up he'd need to ring someone - which he didn't, etc.

It doesn't seem anything was arranged, it all happened spontaneously so must have been spontaneous with the available people in the scene and timeframe - and that really only leaves 1 person.

If the person picked him up in the loading bay in SB (out of sight of a camera) the driver may not come forward as they only asked (afaik) for those who drove into the HS, or they may have something to do with C's disappearance. TW mentioned somewhere that the bin lorry man heard teenagers in the car park behind the shopping centre but the CCTV there was not working and so didn't capture them.This is why I am convinced that C left the HS and got into a vehicle in SB. It could have been arranged prior to the sending of the 3:08 am text.

If foul play and the phone was left in that vehicle, whether the driver found it or not, they wouldn't come forward. If they stopped at Tesco, maybe only the driver went into the store. This could all still tie in with the timing of the bin lorry going to BM.

I hope that clarifies what I meant in my original post.

Is it not safe to posit that he left the HS area?

Given the fact that his body has not been found?
Only if every little single building and all areas in those buildings have been searched thoroughly...

Remember the case of Tia Sharpe, she was in the loft and wasn't discovered by LE even though they searched the premises. That was in a small sized council house where they had their suspicions anyway...

Mistakes do happen.

In this case smell would definitely play a factor given the time period of him being missing , unless of course a body was submerged in water and covered, or in very very dry conditions. A lack of circulating air and dry temperature can in certain situations almost mummify a body.

Sorry, don't wish to be graphic, but it would be nice if he was found. His poor family need answers.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I wish he was about ID love to know why he circled beck row area as a possible search site.
Was nt Beck Row USAF married quarters if I remember? There is also a new map he did earlier in this thread with the directional mast areas marked.

I think it's safe to say that if we're of the opinion that Corrie stepped a few yards over the 'Horseshoe' CCTV blind spot he'd have access to quite a few parking spaces where a car could be waiting for him.....and all discretely out of view and sight of the Cornwalk Loading Bay camera.
3dcc840a6517df433367b7dffbc6c6d8.jpg

7a1e6baa4f8fd70c092f7433908c2cf9.jpg
c8976341b114225f9d780738777bbbf7.jpg

....and on a different day...
325a1c24d8fc0d5cc5c5c62980da17f8.jpg

Vehicles parked have no connection but for illustration purposes only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bringing this forward for anyone who hasn't seen them.

Mark speight. Was my era his show.

I remember that tragic, he was on the surface quite an extroverted guy, but obviously troubled...

You can never rule it out I suppose.

IF C was picked up (in or out of the horse shoe) there is a chance that it was pre arranged and possibly someone he knew or had met before (perhaps contacted on his phone if he was waiting). His body language entering the HS seems cautious, but surely if he felt intimidated he would have taken hands from pocket and puffed up his chest etc..There is a possibility that this meeting then went over to BM and could have ended up in a Hotel room. Have the police checked the BM hotels? Again IF this were the case we COULD be looking for a respectable seeming married business person who might have met C before?

If the person picked him up in the loading bay in SB (out of sight of a camera) the driver may not come forward as they only asked (afaik) for those who drove into the HS, or they may have something to do with C's disappearance. TW mentioned somewhere that the bin lorry man heard teenagers in the car park behind the shopping centre but the CCTV there was not working and so didn't capture them.This is why I am convinced that C left the HS and got into a vehicle in SB. It could have been arranged prior to the sending of the 3:08 am text.

If foul play and the phone was left in that vehicle, whether the driver found it or not, they wouldn't come forward. If they stopped at Tesco, maybe only the driver went into the store. This could all still tie in with the timing of the bin lorry going to BM.

I hope that clarifies what I meant in my original post.
I agree about the real possibility of a non working rear Cornhill cam but why are family insisting even in the recent video walk that it would catch a person or vehicle then?

Only if every little single building and all areas in those buildings have been searched thoroughly...

Remember the case of Tia Sharpe, she was in the loft and wasn't discovered by LE even though they searched the premises. That was in a small sized council house where they had their suspicions anyway...

Mistakes do happen.

In this case smell would definitely play a factor given the time period of him being missing , unless of course a body was submerged in water and covered, or in very very dry conditions. A lack of circulating air and dry temperature can in certain situations almost mummify a body.

Sorry, don't wish to be graphic, but it would be nice if he was found. His poor family need answers.

Even a case mentioned threads ago (Susan?) she was found in an area where police should really have found her.

I remember that tragic, he was on the surface quite an extroverted guy, but obviously troubled...

You can never rule it out I suppose.

I find extroverted people tend to be the most troubled. Look at robin williams.

Yes, my children loved him. He just came into my mind this evening when I was thinking about where Corrie could be. Just a theory, not very pleasant, but I suppose a possibility nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15