UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rang them today, 3pm on a Sunday afternoon, the police incident room that is, and it only rang once before a lovely gentleman picked up. When I have tried to get through to the family numbers there was no answer, and I know others have left voice messages that haven't been returned.

Now that is an interesting experiment.

Much has been made by the family about the potential missing of calls if the police lines aren't answered out of hours and IIRC was one of the justifications for the fund raising.

Did you try all 4 of the family numbers?

I think that is right hackney cabs use the rank and I think I'm right in saying they can be flagged down, a private hire should not accept a flag (although they do it).
We had a similarly discussion last night or is this deja vue?

I believe he probably could access the free wi-fi at the Grapes by sitting in that doorway. As you can see by the recent pic posted by M'summer it is a large doorway in view of cctv so a safe, free sheltered spot to eat and surf SM. Also, as it would only have been 08.30 EST he may also have been contacting A in the USA IMO. He obviously ate his food then fell asleep due to the food and alcohol until he received the picture which he then forwarded to a friend ( possibly A ).

I have a vague memory of someone posting that the wifi in the pub wouldn't have the power to reach to the Hughes doorway, it would be useful if a local could test it out for us

Because from a defensive point of view, Hughes doorway offers nearly 270' protection. He has an infantry mentality remember. Sitting on a park bench by the side of Greggs makes it harder to cognitively deal with from that point of view.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
7d752bf397617b6c91a356f60a27cf44.jpg
87c97d9c553f856082433d85cd4f8efe.jpg
cbe9c505b6e75244734e9bd11fb27b27.jpg

Thanks I was wondering where that was.

And presumably in the original CCTV that figure in the doorway is apparent, I can't make it out in the second generation.

So, if the CCTV coverage in that area is too good for Corrie to have retraced his steps, and left the Horseshoe by that route without being filmed, how come that's the best image they can come up with of whoever that figure is?

Sorry, still being stubborn about the possibility of him being legs in the running man CCTV.

I have a vague memory of someone posting that the wifi in the pub wouldn't have the power to reach to the Hughes doorway, it would be useful if a local could test it out for us
That's why I said probably. Especially if he was at the Grapes end of the doorway. Why that doorway otherwise?

Could someone put the latest pic next to the 0321 cornhill pic for comparison? Also why no other street cam views of this guy? Did he also vanish from cctv view?

I think there will be other views on CCTV of the people who are outstanding - so the guy in white t shirt, the cyclist and the old man could all be placed elsewhere. I'd say the reason only so much has been released is probably because although they need to be identified - the police probably don't want to giveaway absolutely everything they have on them. They want to see what they say first and have given up the clearest material they have in order to identify, try and get them to come forward without spooking them.

Thanks I was wondering where that was.

And presumably in the original CCTV that figure in the doorway is apparent, I can't make it out in the second generation.

So, if the CCTV coverage in that area is too good for Corrie to have retraced his steps, and left the Horseshoe by that route without being filmed, how come that's the best image they can come up with of whoever that figure is?

Sorry, still being stubborn about the possibility of him being legs in the running man CCTV.
I still can't find running man and want to see it to see legs. can you help? thanks!

It was a picture message of a previous night out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems if this was the last thing C did that can be verified, it has some significance. I wonder if the recipient found it odd?

I think there will be other views on CCTV of the people who are outstanding - so the guy in white t shirt, the cyclist and the old man could all be placed elsewhere. I'd say the reason only so much has been released is probably because although they need to be identified - the police probably don't want to giveaway absolutely everything they have on them. They want to see what they say first and have given up the clearest material they have in order to identify, try and get them to come forward without spooking them.

God...

So what's the suggestion?

The guy on the bike abducted Corrie over the handlebars but no one saw anything on CCTV or otherwise, he then pedalled as fast as a vehicle towards Barton Mills - with Corrie on the bike - before disposing of him and/or his phone without anyone noticing?

HE CANT HAVE LEFT THE AREA EXCEPT IN A BLOODY VEHICLE

Still no confirmation of CCTV footage showing anyone going into the HS area prior to Corrie?

Seems if this was the last thing C did that can be verified, it has some significance. I wonder if the recipient found it odd?

No because it was in reply to a message that they had sent Corrie earlier in the night.

God...

So what's the suggestion?

The guy on the bike abducted Corrie over the handlebars but no one saw anything on CCTV or otherwise, he then pedalled as fast as a vehicle towards Barton Mills - with Corrie on the bike - before disposing of him and/or his phone without anyone noticing?

HE CANT HAVE LEFT THE AREA EXCEPT IN A BLOODY VEHICLE
Dave, do you have a link for your last shout? Even N has now admitted you can leave the Hs on foot then get in a vehicle. ( www.findcorrie.co.uk )

No because it was in reply to a message that they had sent Corrie earlier in the night.

The family said it was the continuation of an earlier conversation, but I don't think that answers my question.

We do not out other members here.

Please do not suggest or ask a member their real identity.

We currently have no verified insiders in this case.

If anyone has a connection to a key player in this case, they are welcome to go through the verification process.

Unless and until that happens, everyone must provide links for stated facts.

:tyou:

Dave, do you have a link for your last shout? Even N has now admitted you can leave the Hs on foot then get in a vehicle. ( www.findcorrie.co.uk )

I don't care what N says, the POLICE who have looked at the footage have said it isn't possible.

It doesn't take rocket science to look at CCTV and determine if you can or can't leave on foot.

Maybe if one of the cameras was turned to 270 degrees in X axis and the other was at 380 degrees in Y axis, then perhaps in a 2 second window you could sneak out against the wall in the shadows with no one seeing you.

This was a guy pissed out of his brains with no idea where or what the CCTV was looking at - how in Gods green earth did he waltz out of there unseen?

By chance? It would be a 10,000,000 - 1 chance - IF it is possible - which the POLICE say it isn't.

Lets hope it works your probably right. Do you think police have more cctv of C (other than the doorway footage of course) ?

We had a similarly discussion last night or is this deja vue?
forget private hire and just think of the guy who give lifts. they are not registered as anything and are not insured for carrying fare paying passengers. they are local lads driving around taking people home after clubs at a fraction of the price. as corrie was skint he is more likely to have tried to find one and then maybe shared this "cab" - i know someone mentioned that the guys off the usaf bases can get really cheap low cost fuel - wonder if any of them were out doing lifts that night?

I don't care what N says, the POLICE who have looked at the footage have said it isn't possible.

It doesn't take rocket science to look at CCTV and determine if you can or can't leave on foot.

Maybe if one of the cameras was turned to 270 degrees in X axis and the other was at 380 degrees in Y axis, then perhaps in a 2 second window you could sneak out against the wall in the shadows with no one seeing you.

This was a guy pissed out of his brains with no idea where or what the CCTV was looking at - how in Gods green earth did he waltz out of there unseen?

By chance? It would be a 10,000,000 - 1 chance - IF it is possible - which the POLICE say it isn't.
I posted a link from the police page a few pages ago- the police have never said he couldn't leave on foot, only Nicola has. Could you find and copy the quote where the police state he cannot leave on foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reconman