UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is an official source for the time the bin lorry actually left. It is reported he saw teens behind Cornhill in SB (is SB one way?) at 04.20 but we don't know if that was when he was arriving or leaving. I believe it was when he was leaving that he saw them. The phone leaving the mast at 04.19 is probably the closest estimate of the bin lorry leaving that we are likely to get IMO. It would only take a vehicle about 5 minutes or so to get to mast perimeter.
If C was in another vehicle, I had it worked out that the phone went one way as the bin lorry went towards HS due to the time given that the bin lorry arrived at HS as 4.20. I also think that the 'loosely correlates' is only in the route and the time it took to get from BSE to BM, rather than the actual time being the same.

I don't think there is an official source for the time the bin lorry actually left. It is reported he saw teens behind Cornhill in SB (is SB one way?) at 04.20 but we don't know if that was when he was arriving or leaving. I believe it was when he was leaving that he saw them. The phone leaving the mast at 04.19 is probably the closest estimate of the bin lorry leaving that we are likely to get IMO. It would only take a vehicle about 5 minutes or so to get to mast perimeter.
Wasn't it strange we were told by N that a vehicle left the HS at 4:14am and were then told it was a mistake? Not only was the time wrong, there was no vehicle. Would a police officer make that mistake? That vehicle would have tied in perfect with the phone leaving the mast.

Wasn't it strange we were told by N that a vehicle left the HS at 4:14am and were then told it was a mistake? Not only was the time wrong, there was no vehicle. Would a police officer make that mistake? That vehicle would have tied in perfect with the phone leaving the mast.

I've always thought that vehicle existed and that it was key. He would have been gone before the bin lorry even arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/i-feel-like-ive-lost-9848139

This article is mostly about the family problems but at the bottom it says there were two council bin collections from the horseshoe area on the Monday morning, before Corrie was reported missing. These lorries don't record the weight of the collections. Seeing as the collection on the Saturday morning was 11kg, Corrie can't have been in that load, but it remains an open question as to whether he could have been in one of those Monday morning collections.

I don't know if they are two separate collections by two lorries or by one lorry. I'm just paraphrasing the bit of the article that stood out to me as relevant to the current discussion.

The family side of the article is very sad. The only important thing to me is that Corrie loves them and they love him, the rest of it is their private business and isn't relevant to the case. I hope they will work things out, though. It adds insult to injury for a family to have a major breakdown at a time like this, though it happens in many families, I believe.

This is an interesting article. As well as talking about the bin collections it mentions Martin's disapproval of the use of Corrie's image on a gambling site for promotional reasons as well as explaining the family disagreements.

Would a Police Officer make that mistake? I wouldn't have thought so. Not on purpose at least. I suspect as a serving PO her loyalties will be very much with fellow and that she will have a full understanding of why the SP do things and when they do them. IMHO.

Its like anyone in any industry you will know why even if you aren't told why some things are done and others aren't if that industry happens to be your area of expertise.

R

I do wonder if some of the things we were originally told are actually correct, but LE didn't want such detail made public and therefore they've either been retracted or altered. You're right, it would time almost perfectly for the phone going off the BSE mast. IIRC we have seen a certain car was on CCTV at 03.56? I wonder.......

This is an interesting article. As well as talking about the bin collections it mentions Martin's disapproval of the use of Corrie's image on a gambling site for promotional reasons as well as explaining the family disagreements.

I personally think this is very sad and shouldn't be published no matter what the family disagreements are. We really shouldn't be privvy to them and they should be working together to Find Corrie and continue the disagreement after they have a conclusion. So very sad.

I've always thought that vehicle existed and that it was key. He would have been gone before the bin lorry even arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a bit of a pattern with things being stated then changed or withdrawn running right thru this case as I have said before. Walked home then never walked home, used his phone in doorway then never used his phone in doorway, not impossible to walk out then impossible to walk out, no landfill in Suffolk then landfill in Cambs, not searching landfill then landfill being searched. I get the feeling we are just biding time till facts change again.

100 % Agree as someone in a totally different case once said " Confusion is good !"

I personally think this is very sad and shouldn't be published no matter what the family disagreements are. We really shouldn't be privvy to them and they should be working together to Find Corrie and continue the disagreement after they have a conclusion. So very sad.

Sometimes family disagreements can provide clues. LE look into everything concerning missing people and rightly so.

Well I am still finding it very hard to consider that Corrie got in a bin or that he was put in a bin because the Bins in question really are not that big. I still don't think someone would have spent time hiding him as picking him up and lifting him would have been quite difficult I would have thought, plus the risk of being caught by any number of passers by. I just don't think someone would take the risk. I keep coming back to he got in a car or left the HS via one of the buildings what would have happened after that is anyone's guess

I have to agree with you though I know it isn't a popular theory.
The bins have played such a large part in speculation of what may have happened, of course because of the early reports of the phone pings/paper waste lorry.
On the other hand I can't understand why the landfill would be searched unless there were serious leads that suggest it. In other words - I don't know what to think.!

There is a bit of a pattern with things being stated then changed or withdrawn running right thru this case as I have said before. Walked home then never walked home, used his phone in doorway then never used his phone in doorway, not impossible to walk out then impossible to walk out, no landfill in Suffolk then landfill in Cambs, not searching landfill then landfill being searched. I get the feeling we are just biding time till facts change again.

JMO but of course they will change again! It's a live investigation and we are privy to a number of changing 'facts'. I would have thought in ordinary police investigations that we are not privy to that something is believed to be fact and then later disproved through the investigation. Surely that's what it's all about- working out what is true.

I have to agree with you though I know it isn't a popular theory.
The bins have played such a large part in speculation of what may have happened, of course because of the early reports of the phone pings/paper waste lorry.
On the other hand I can't understand why the landfill would be searched unless there were serious leads that suggest it. In other words - I don't know what to think.!

Perhaps he got there some other way independently of bins and lorries, who knows?. I really hope he isn't there

And then there was the bit about a car going the wrong way up a one way street, never heard much more about that either.

And then there was the bit about a car going the wrong way up a one way street, never heard much more about that either.

Wasn't that said to be a vehicle with foreign number plates or was that the vehicle that was said to be attempted to be set on fire or are they possibly one in same vehicle I really am not sure but I think I read somewhere the arson vehicle was traced once again I am not sure but I think I read it .

Corrie might have been sitting in the HS using his mobile to arrange a lift through Whatsapp. The vehicle picked him up and left at 4:14am.

There was an article the other day in the MSM that suggested the phone might have been used during this time.

Corrie might have been sitting in the HS using his mobile to arrange a lift through Whatsapp. The vehicle picked him up and left at 4:14am.

There was an article the other day in the MSM that suggested the phone might have been used during this time.

Uber?
Eta this reminds me police checked all taxi companies out early on I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery