UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad that. I'm just perplexed why Darroch and Martin rowed about something but Martin doesn't understand why. What could it possibly have to do with Corrie going missing?

I would imagine some guilt about not contacting C could have been just one reason plus the conference arranged without Martin's knowledge or attendance. Lots of worry making them take it out on each other is common too I'd imagine.

Who knows? Almost everything we have been told has changed. Depressed, happily single, last message, had phone, no running, 4:14am vehicle, talking to taxi driver.....what else?

What has made the police make the jump to landfill? Is it because they can't get him out the HS area any other way?

Who knows? Almost everything we have been told has changed. Depressed, happily single, last message, had phone, no running, 4:14am vehicle, talking to taxi driver.....what else?

What has made the police make the jump to landfill? Is it because they can't get him out the HS area any other way?

The police will have more parts to the jigsaw puzzle than us and they will only share what they need help with.Those are my thoughts on the subject.

As the searches have come up negative it is understandable that hope remains. The landfill search is a bitter blow to that hope and utterly depressing. To discuss other means of C leaving the area is helpful I think.

Which reminds me Cagney, were there any meaningful results on the last poll?

3 people thought he got into a bin to keep warm/sleep
22 thought he was put there by a third party.

I'm gonna do another Quick Poll on something that I have been arguing with myself over, the question of whether I want Corrie to be found in the landfill. On one hand I feel quite sick that he could have been lying there for 5 months and I'll be upset he was left dumped like that. On the other hand he needs to be found and I don't believe he's alive, so if he has to be dead surely it's better to know where he is than not. But it's a rubbish dump, and for some reason that bothers me more than a woodland or lake or whatever.

So this poll comes in 4 parts, think carefully...

The police will have more parts to the jigsaw puzzle than us and they will only share what they need help with.Those are my thoughts on the subject.
That's what makes it even stranger, it was the family who made all the mistakes that had to be changed. Do you think the police were feeding wrong information to the family and were using them to 'leak' info to the public?

Covermecagney....I can't vote from my phone so could you please vote for me?

I think Corrie will be found on landfill and I don't want Corrie to be found on landfill (if I'm allowed 2, if not just the latter please)

Thank you :)

Covermecagney....I can't vote from my phone so could you please vote for me?

I think Corrie will be found on landfill and I don't want Corrie to be found on landfill (if I'm allowed 2, if not just the latter please)

Thank you :)

Oh yes its a 2-part question, head/heart. I just can't decide on either part. Are they clutching at straws by searching the landfill because it's the only thing left to do? Or have they got evidence / intelligence that he's there?

And while I think not knowing must be even harder than knowing someone has died, I just don't want him to be found in that place. But then I so want him found so we can try and find out what happened and bring someone to justice (if applicable). On balance I think I'd be more gutted if he was never found and I'm glad they're searching there.

Social media is abuzz with rumour about the recent ID of the cyclist, the withdrawal of the reward etc, the landfill search..... either everyone's down a massive rabbit hole or the pieces are beginning to fit together.

Today's search organised by Nicola with SULSAR:

SuSLAR’s chairman Andy King said different teams today would search different areas.

“Some areas will have foot teams and other areas will have cadaver search dogs,” he said. “Some of the areas have arisen because of the phone calls the public have been making on Nicola’s numbers.

“That’s where suggested places were picked up on. There are a few of those that we feel are possible and we feel could happen.”

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/third_pu...keague_now_underway_at_barton_mills_1_4896747

BBM

That's what I thought it must be. If they've questioned everyone and can't find evidence Corrie was in one of those cars or that he walked out of the horseshoe, then surely he must still have been there. And if he wasn't in any of the buildings, then that leaves the bins, which leads to the landfill. But the police might have more information from all the people in the vicinity as to what they saw or heard or didn't see/hear.

For the poll I don't know what to choose. I want Corrie found and his family to have the answers as to how and why he disappeared, and if foul play is involved I want the body to be able to give answers as to what happened and clues that lead to who.

If they've questioned everyone and can't find evidence Corrie was in one of those cars or that he walked out of the horseshoe, then surely he must still have been there. And if he wasn't in any of the buildings, then that leaves the bins, which leads to the landfill.

Thank you for putting this so succinctly, Amonet. You're so good at getting logic down on paper

:gthanks:

I think Corrie will be found in the landfill

It's the only outcome left if you "KISS"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The latest public search for RAF Honington serviceman Corrie McKeague is now underway at Barton Mills. Around 100 volunteers gathered from 8am today along with search and rescue teams from Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Essex and Norfolk.

SuSLAR’s chairman Andy King said different teams today would search different areas. “Some areas will have foot teams and other areas will have cadaver search dogs,” he said. “Some of the areas have arisen because of the phone calls the public have been making on Nicola’s numbers.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/third_pu...ial_Icon&utm_campaign=in_article_social_icons

So it sounds like they are following up on tips. I would rather he was found today than in the landfill.

That's what makes it even stranger, it was the family who made all the mistakes that had to be changed. Do you think the police were feeding wrong information to the family and were using them to 'leak' info to the public?

Interesting

My vote - I think Corrie will be found in the landfill and I definitely don't want him to be found there (I'm sure all of us want him alive but if he is dead I want him to be found to spare his loved ones indefinite agony)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikchan