UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep telling everyone you can evade the cameras.

The time being extended must mean that the MM interactions are important. Perhaps usaf guy came back and gave C a lift and that was him again that was shown carrying the food about 3.30?
Good point there with the time Shires and he leaving Flex must be too. The guy coming back or still being around maybe, could also be important considering where he would be going once he left BSE.

How though? Even the police have said it's not possible.
The Greenwoods cam is only on HS entrance 20% of the time so 80% pointing else where (hughes for instance). The rear cornhill cam on the empty shopping centre has provided no cctv for us to view so either wasn't working or cannot identify that far away. Going out the other way alongside mcD's would only give an image like lurker. You could also go back to the hughes direction like legs without being seen easily.
Getting out by vehicle unseen would be easier than by foot obviously too imo.

I thought N said at the start there were 4 vehicles that entered the HS and that three of them had reason to be there but one did not. Has the 4 vehicles now changed to 2?

I really don't think that C climbed into a bin to get more sleep. I understand that there have been cases where this has happened & that some people do do this, but they're not that big & there can't be much room to stretch out in them surely l'd imagine.
I also think had he of done so he would have found it difficult in his inebriated state to have climbed into one of these bins, & it surely would have tipped over. I really don't think he did climb into a bin.

I'm inclined to think he got a lift from a stranger in S B & something went wrong thereafter i m h o.
Still wondering if we'd be any the wiser if we'd been able to see the cctv of him outside Hughes shopfront. Just wonder if it would have give us any more clues.

If that c c t v had of been available would it have been after the 03:24 am footage or before?

Terry, the hughes footage is before, approx 01.20 - 03.24.

I thought N said at the start there were 4 vehicles that entered the HS and that three of them had reason to be there but one did not. Has the 4 vehicles now changed to 2?

I think 2 were eliminated . Don't know but the paper bin lorry may have been eliminated also but that would then only be 1 left wouldn't it, so not really sure now. Perhaps extending the time has brought another vehicle into play?

Do we know whether the private cctv footage on SB has been viewed yet?
I would have hoped that may have caught something.

The Greenwoods cam is only on HS entrance 20% of the time so 80% pointing else where (hughes for instance). The rear cornhill cam on the empty shopping centre has provided no cctv for us to view so either wasn't working or cannot identify that far away. Going out the other way alongside mcD's would only give an image like lurker. You could also go back to the hughes direction like legs without being seen easily.
Getting out by vehicle unseen would be easier than by foot obviously too imo.

I think we have to assume there is a camera covering Short B, whether it's the rear Cornhill cam or a private one. And it must show at least figures walking past even if shadowy / blurry - the fact Corrie was in white jeans would mean he could be ruled out quickly but perhaps the images weren't good enough for identification of others, most of whom would be dressed in darker clothes.

It seems like it's been tested by the family and the police are in agreement, and it's pretty much the only constant we've been given. Surely they couldn't ALL be so wrong?

I really don't think that C climbed into a bin to get more sleep. I understand that there have been cases where this has happened & that some people do do this, but they're not that big & there can't be much room to stretch out in them surely l'd imagine.
I also think had he of done so he would have found it difficult in his inebriated state to have climbed into one of these bins, & it surely would have tipped over. I really don't think he did climb into a bin.

I'm inclined to think he got a lift from a stranger in S B & something went wrong thereafter i m h o.
Still wondering if we'd be any the wiser if we'd been able to see the cctv of him outside Hughes shopfront. Just wonder if it would have give us any more clues.

If that c c t v had of been available would it have been after the 03:24 am footage or before?
I still wouldn't rule out him entering a premise that backed onto the HS hence why would the police and others keep banging on about not being able to leave the HS without being on CCTV. Even though we know there is a 1 to 2% possible he could leave even though most think far higher.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

TTWO has a link a couple of pages back, to the BBC report, after today's search, speaking to Nicola and where they are quoting Nicola, as saying, two vehicles between 1am and 6am.

Edit -His mother, Nicola Urquhart, said: "He was not seen coming out of that street on foot. Two vehicles left between 01:00 and 06:00 on the morning he disappeared."It's logical that by misadventure or some other reason he's ended up in a bin lorry.
"The police are going to search the landfill site once it is made safe for the officers taking part.
"I don't know how long that is going to take."
Andy King, SULSAR chairman, said: "We have presumed Corrie has suffered some harm. We have searched the areas which are accessible by vehicle.
"But if other information is received we are willing to widen the search," he said.

I think we have to assume there is a camera covering Short B, whether it's the rear Cornhill cam or a private one. And it must show at least figures walking past even if shadowy / blurry - the fact Corrie was in white jeans would mean he could be ruled out quickly but perhaps the images weren't good enough for identification of others, most of whom would be dressed in darker clothes.

It seems like it's been tested by the family and the police are in agreement, and it's pretty much the only constant we've been given. Surely they couldn't ALL be so wrong?

Yeah I agree. Also feel the police must think he didn't simply walk out otherwise why go to such great expense searching the landfill.

Unless I see actual footage from a particular cam I will assume it is not working or was overwritten. Reasonable doubt.

I also remember it being said he couldn't get out of horseshoe and that he regularly walked back to base.

I really don't want to go over the cameras again. That's my opinion and we are allowed to disagree with each other.

Yeah I agree. Also feel the police must think he didn't simply walk out otherwise why go to such great expense searching the landfill.

Because they don't know what's happened. If the cctv was infallible, they would know for sure. N's latest quote says "He was not seen coming out on foot". That is not the same as "He did not leave on foot".

Unless I see actual footage from a particular cam I will assume it is not working or was overwritten. Reasonable doubt.

I also remember it being said he couldn't get out of horseshoe and that he regularly walked back to base.
I think he could get as far as the bin area and buildings in that immediate adjacent area in SB. I noticed in her BBC interview this afternoon, Nicola said he wasn't seen leaving that street on foot. She didn't say horseshoe. JMO

I think he could get as far as the bin area and buildings in that immediate adjacent area in SB. I noticed in her BBC interview this afternoon, Nicola said he wasn't seen leaving that street. She didn't say horseshoe. JMO

"He wasn't seen leaving" means just that.
At one time they said he wasn't seen leaving the horseshoe but he obviously did. It's semantics.

What they should be saying is " if he could leave on foot, where would he be?"

Do we know whether the private cctv footage on SB has been viewed yet?
I would have hoped that may have caught something.
Good question. Don't know the answer unfortunately. I don't believe there is any footage tbh .

If there is footage, is 5 months long enough to have reviewed it I wonder?

As far as I am aware, from memory, the only CCTV in SB was the private one that a lady who was awoken by the teenagers turned on to see what the noise was. The bin man also heard them. These were the teenagers that originally needed to be identified as they were then seen on CCTV elsewhere.

As far as I am aware, from memory, the only CCTV in SB was the private one that a lady who was awoken by the teenagers turned on to see what the noise was. The bin man also heard them. These were the teenagers that originally needed to be identified as they were then seen on CCTV elsewhere.

Were these teenagers identified and spoken to?

I thought the police have said he left in a vehicle? Are we still thinking he walked out and the police are telling us another lie?

We also know the other bin lorry came on Monday morning. It must have been one bin lorry and three other vehicles. The police have done forensics on one bin lorry and one other vehicle.

Were these teenagers identified and spoken to?

Yes. I think that happened in the first few weeks of Corrie's disappearance.

I know there are a couple of mentions of the teens in some of the early Suffolk Constabulary notices, but I don't recall if they mentioned that they'd been found? They might have done, because they've done those updates for some of the more recent people who were identified. If not, I'm not sure where you'd find that...maybe it's linked on one of the timelines on the threads or in GT's media links thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsewr1!