UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not fully up to speed on the new details you've found, good work on that, but am I right that the contents of bin lorries would be hand searched at the WTS? Is it at all likley that a body wouldn't be detected at this stage?
The waste is supposed to be sorted, with anything combustible then going to Blakenham to be incinerated and I assume non combustibles then go to landfill. I cannot see how a body could be missed. I am not sure that the waste gets put on a conveyor belt to be checked but I cannot find any direct info on that particular site. You may find this interesting as it explains how they deal with waste in Suffolk: http://www.greensuffolk.org/recycling/where-it-goes/

a bin and HS free post for a change, now we know that corrie parked in Robert boby way, in one of the two disabled spaces, all the other parking spaces along that road are at the rear of property apart from the two disabled bays, what was the reason to park in such a place I have to think, he would not have been under the limit to drive until at least 12 plus hours after his. Last drink, IMO he parked in that space knowing that he would get a ticket,

Lets try again to post a post

In my personal opinion Corrie did everything possible on the evening of 23rdSept Early hours 24th Sept to bring attention to himself.

1. Skint and not going out to going out
2. As for a dog in your room with 3 years service things must have really changed
3. Missing a lift with your mates
4. Deciding to drive
5. Park in a disabled bay
6. Drink whilst parked in a car
7. Speak to your brother for approx hour tends to suggest you are in no rush to catch up with your mates
8. Singing in SoBar
9. Being friendly and saying hello in weather spoons
10. Asked to leave Flex
11. Rock paper scissors in Mam Mia
12.Sleeping in a door way

Personally I think he had the bit between his teeth and was on a personal mission of some sort and the change of mind happened from being skint to being more than a quiet risk taker. What that mission was goodness knows. I really hope Corrie is not in a landfill and hope this case has closure for the family and friends.

In my personal opinion Corrie did everything possible on the evening of 23rdSept Early hours 24th Sept to bring attention to himself.

2. As for a dog in your room with 3 years service things must have really changed
4. Deciding to drive
7. Speak to your brother for approx hour tends to suggest you are in no rush to catch up with your mates
8. Singing in SoBar
10. Asked to leave Flex

Personally I think he had the bit between his teeth and was on a personal mission of some sort and the change of mind happened from being skint to being more than a quiet risk taker. What that mission was goodness knows. I really hope Corrie is not in a landfill and hope this case has closure for the family and friends.

My question are

1. What made him change his mind
2. What made him tuck the dog up irrelevant of whether he should or shouldn't have it (He expected to be back to look after it)
3. Cant get my head around this unless he was undecided prior to a night out
4.Driving he had a change of heart which led him to drive therefore a purpose
5. Parking - well sorry this is totally inconsiderate and has lack of thought

I could go on with the list but this guy seemed like he was well and truly celebrating even,with or without friends his Brother tells us what a happy call it was.

Personally I think Corrie had a bit of happy news which caused him to go out unexpectedly as I say Personal Opinion only based on the facts we have been given.

Well, this is spooky. The link I put up about the RL WTS: https://realla.co/to-rent/details/1f36aefe9c484a4c8039e75a385cd7e7
On the right hand side of the page it gives the option to view the full details of the site, although they are no longer there when you click it, but take a look at the address of the agent. Spooky, freaky or what?

Short Brackland!

So, what theories/circumstances would have had C's phone get to the Red Lodge site?

Do we know if Biffa would use that site, or would they use another?

If a Council bin is leading to the search (according to the paternal side of the family) at the landfill, a council commercial collection could deposit straight to Milton.

The FOI request to SCC would be very interesting after their claim of no residential or business waste going to landfill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short Brackland!

So, what theories/circumstances would have had C's phone get to the Red Lodge site?

If a Council bin is leading to the search (according to the paternal side of the family) at the landfill, a council commercial collection could deposit straight to Milton.

The FOI request to SCC would be very interesting after their claim of no residential or business waste going to landfill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As would a FOI for CCTV as was asked in April 2016

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/cctv_location_provider_and_runni#incoming-802518

Kind Regards
R

Short Brackland!

MOO only if he was purposely taken there.
I notice that the agent had listed on that site '11 months' ago so that suggests it was available from about late March/April time 2016 and I don't think this sort of property would get snapped up very quickly.
From one of the pictures, it looks like Biffa may use it as there seems to be something with iff on it but missing the a.
The council send/take their waste to RL for sorting and then combustible waste goes to the incinerator at Blakenham. The rest, I guess, goes to landfill, but taken to Milton by the company that operates RL.

I went past great blakenham yesterday on the way to Ipswich and we happened to go past the recycle/waste company. All or at least some of the waste I presume waiting to go for incineration can be seen in big square bundles, I can't see how a body would be missed as its very clearly sorted.

Didn't the Red Lodge area get searched at one point with helicopters IIRC ?
Just to add to my own post above, i also recall that some house and car keys were found discarded in Red Lodge early on in the investigation and passed to police, so finding out there is a WTS there is interesting. I believe there is also a transport cafe in the vicinity.

Going back to the vehicles, does anyone know what exactly is the status? Are we to have 2 months with no further police updates of any kind?

4. Deciding to drive
8. Singing in SoBar
10. Asked to leave Flex

Making a list does clear things up, doesn't it. I might add these points,

Why drive with his own car to BE for drinking?
Why separate from his friends for good?
Why order so much food?
Why sleep in the doorway?
Why not going back to his car for a sleep?
Why not take a taxi?
Why was he running in cctv?

I don't think Corrie was out of money. Why would he go out partying then in such case at the first place...it's not cheap!

Just to add to my own post above, i also recall that some house and car keys were found discarded in Red Lodge early on in the investigation and passed to police, so finding out there is a WTS there is interesting. I believe there is also a transport cafe in the vicinity.

Going back to the vehicles, does anyone know what exactly is the status? Are we to have 2 months with no further police updates of any kind?
I don't recall keys being found at RL, but I do remember something about keys being found at Brandon later on.

I also checked out the other two waste transfer sites that the council have a contract with, at Thetford (Burrell Way) and Haverhill (Homefield Road). Google was a bit off, but I have managed to find them both on streetview. Red Lodge is the only one that is within the range of the BM mast though.

ETA: I thought SP said they would continue with other lines of enquiry too, so hopefully they will issue another update before too long.

I've noticed on the FC site the latest poster no longer asks about C's keys, wallet, phone or anything else. Is it now supposed that all of those things are with him, wherever he might be?

I don't see this as odd personally. I work in sales and FOI is a great way to ascertain spend with government institutions to counter tender against a rival company. As they provide who has the contract, you are in a brilliant position to pitch directly against their weaknesses whilst being able to break down spend and contract value etc etc

I've noticed on the FC site the latest poster no longer asks about C's keys, wallet, phone or anything else. Is it now supposed that all of those things are with him, wherever he might be?
That's a good point as it is only asking about vehicles now I believe. It's like everything is in limbo till after the landfill search.

Btw that was an 18 hour tumbleweed moment from 9 p.m. last night to 3 p.m. today. Beats the last 10 hour gap between posts that we had.

I have been reading some prior MSM articles and the Sun article that mentions some clues states that C drank in a colleagues room with 7 friends before they left (without him). Now Afaik 5 of them went in 2 cars leaving C behind so what about the other 2 ? Did they not go out with the others or did they go elsewhere that night?

I don't remember this Shiresleuth. When was it reported house keys were found?
I do recall BMW car keys reported on some local site which were unconnected, but house keys? Could you please remind me when and where this was? Thanks.

I don't remember this Shiresleuth. When was it reported house keys were found?
I do recall BMW car keys reported on some local site which were unconnected, but house keys? Could you please remind me when and where this was? Thanks.

It was very early on around mid Oct IIRC . Was probably one of the first such reports as people were finding keys in lots of places.

I don't see this as odd personally. I work in sales and FOI is a great way to ascertain spend with government institutions to counter tender against a rival company. As they provide who has the contract, you are in a brilliant position to pitch directly against their weaknesses whilst being able to break down spend and contract value etc etc

You are right of course. I just found it interesting that some was asking for the info and going a bit off track.with my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck