UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we seen this before? Moving CCTV footage of the two remaining unidentified people.

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

No, it's new today.

I;d say there's no doubt that the person in McD is definitely a man, I know there was some dicsussion about whether it might be a woman and the other person could well be a woman based on the way they walk.

I've said before but I can't understand how no one can recognise these people

The search hasn't started just poor journalism I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So poor, that it's plain wrong or has the seacrh started and they have been keeping it quiet?

No, it's new today.

I;d say there's no doubt that the person in McD is definitely a man, I know there was some dicsussion about whether it might be a woman and the other person could well be a woman based on the way they walk.

I've said before but I can't understand how no one can recognise these people

Yeah seeing the moving images I now think the second person is a woman in the earlier released still image I thought it was a man.

So poor, that it's plain wrong or has the seacrh started and they have been keeping it quiet?

They have started preparing the site to search, but not started the search.

Statement from Suffolk Police.

Corrie McKeague

Police have arrested a 26-year-old man on suspicion of attempting to pervert the course of justice as part of the continuing Corrie McKeague missing person investigation.

The man was arrested earlier today, Wednesday 1 March. He has been taken into custody where he will be interviewed on suspicion of attempting to pervert the course of justice relating to information provided to the investigation.

The man is*not*the driver of the bin lorry which collected refuse from the area where Corrie was last seen but officers will not be giving any further details at this time, as work to discover what happened to the 23-year-old RAF serviceman continues.

Preparatory work is continuing on a landfill site at Milton ahead of a police search which is now likely to start in the next seven days. Work is being carried out to move a large volume of bulk material and to build access routes to allow the search to get underway.

Police are also now issuing footage of the two remaining individuals who were seen on foot in the Brentgovel Street/ ‘horseshoe’ area around the time of the last confirmed sighting of Corrie. Both are potential witnesses as they were seen in the vicinity between 3.20am and 5.20am on Saturday 24 September. Still images of both have previously been issued by Suffolk Police.

Detective Superintendent Katie Elliott said; “We are continuing to make progress on the investigation and we will be starting the landfill site search as soon as the preparatory work is complete.* We have been carrying out a lot of enquiries behind the scenes and our work continues to find the truth about what happened to Corrie.”

Any information relating to Corrie’s disappearance or about the potential witnesses should be passed to the incident room on*01473 782019. Alternatively you can call*101*and ask to speak to the team.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I guess we are all trying to figure out who has been arrested!
But im glad there is some positive
movement on the case that is being made public

I think it's the door man as he was that age and was sacked from flex nightclub soon after C when missing and he was the one doing interviews etc about C.

so I suppose now the police will have 24 hours to question him and decide if to charge him or not , then if they do charge him he will most likely get bail until the case comes up,

I think it's the door man as he was that age and was sacked from flex nightclub soon after C when missing and he was the one doing interviews etc about C.

Was he the one that stressed Corrie left without any fuss, or was that the manager?

Anyone know who JS is? It's on my list of names but initials only!

EDIT: an associate of the flex nightclub staff has those initials.

Also the boss of Walkers Snacks near BM roundabout has those initials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member