UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching NU walk around the HS area I've changed my mind Corrie didn't climb into one of those bins intentionally to go to sleep because there just too small to get comfy and sleep in the only way Corrie left in a bin is if he was put there unconscious.
But I still believe he will be found in the landfill and I have done since learning about his phone following the bin lorries route something went wrong with the procedure that morning where by he should of normally been spotted but he wasn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly so why everyone keeps implying he'd go to sleep in a bin is beyond me.

He turned down a lift from a friend in the take away shop so obviously didn't intend getting a good night's sleep.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Where did this fact come from?
I have seen no evidence they were working. E.g. no cctv stills provided, no statement confirming they were working or their range/quality/colour/definition etc. So an absence of facts they were working rather than facts they were not working imo. Why did they search with dogs up to Tesco unless they believed he left on foot? Also, the latest poster is still asking for people to come forward between 2300 and 08.00 a.m. who were in or near SB, Brentgovel or Tesco roundabout. Why are they asking this if that cam has caught everybody on it already? IMHO.

I have seen no evidence they were working. E.g. no cctv stills provided, no statement confirming they were working or their range/quality/colour/definition etc. So an absence of facts they were working rather than facts they were not working imo. Why did they search with dogs up to Tesco unless they believed he left on foot? Also, the latest poster is still asking for people to come forward between 2300 and 08.00 a.m. who were in or near SB, Brentgovel or Tesco roundabout. Why are they asking this if that cam has caught everybody on it already? IMHO.

Well.... there is also no entry person and old man in McDonald's being sought at times up to nearly two hours later that seem to be irrelevant too yet SP still seek them. I can't see what they could possibly be witness to if Corrie had left and by which time his phone was now within the Barton Mills mast area.

Well.... there is also no entry person and old man in McDonald's being sought at times up to nearly two hours later that seem to be irrelevant too yet SP still seek them. I can't see what they could possibly be witness to if Corrie had left and by which time his phone was now within the Barton Mills mast area.

He hasn't been seen leaving. 3 cameras weren't working. As we haven't been told which 3, I am guessing they are F12, Moyes museum and Cornhill rear - based on no footage from those three. Some witnesses seen after 05.00 are still outstanding and the vehicle window has been extended till 06.00 a.m. with the poster I mentioned asking for witnesses till 08.00 a.m. I can only think that if the landfill search is negative, they are expanding the time outward because they do have cctv for a longer period AFAIK.

Some people think it was working, some people don't. We have been told by the family that it has been tested and he can't leave the area on foot though without being spotted and the police have said they believe he left in a vehicle so that's why I tend to lean towards it working.

He hasn't been seen leaving. 3 cameras weren't working. As we haven't been told which 3, I am guessing they are F12, Moyes museum and Cornhill rear - based on no footage from those three. Some witnesses seen after 05.00 are still outstanding and the vehicle window has been extended till 06.00 a.m. with the poster I mentioned asking for witnesses till 08.00 a.m. I can only think that if the landfill search is negative, they are expanding the time outward because they do have cctv for a longer period AFAIK.

So you think the family haven't been told the Cornhill rear camera wasn't working then? Question 54 in the FAQ on the Find Corrie website states that Corrie could only go as far as the loading bay behind Mill House before then being caught on CCTV if he went further down SB and that has to be the Cornhill or private camera.

There is an area (a section of Short Brackland) outside the actual Horseshoe where Corrie could have walked without being seen on CCTV, however Corrie could not go outside this area.

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/q54-has...where-corrie-could-have-walked-been-searched/

Some people think it was working, some people don't. We have been told by the family that it has been tested and he can't leave the area on foot though without being spotted and the police have said they believe he left in a vehicle so that's why I tend to lean towards it working.

If it was working then I would expect a similar number of people walking back and forth caught on that camera in the timeframe 3-6 a.m. and we have seen none. That's why I doubt it. For many weeks early on the police maintained that the cctv was not 100% and I believe they know this still. JMO.

So you think the family haven't been told the Cornhill rear camera wasn't working then? Question 54 in the FAQ on the Find Corrie website states that Corrie could only go as far as the loading bay behind Mill House before then being caught on CCTV if he went further down SB and that has to be the Cornhill or private camera.

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/q54-has...where-corrie-could-have-walked-been-searched/

Well it wouldn't be the first time info is held back would it? Which are the 3 n/w cams? Why didn't the police release info about the Milton landfill being on hold? The only fact that I am aware of is that I have seen no footage of any witnesses from that camera and if I were the family I would want to know why. That could be a potential way out for C or a perp also IMO.

Edit. Even if it was working, if it is the same quality cam as the front Cornhill still camera then the quality will be worse than the still of "lurker" if you all remember that pic, due to the distance to the road.
Also Faq 54 that you link was not stated until January so for at least 3 months the family believed he could not leave the H/s on foot when we all knew the rotating camera gave him the opportunity to get over to SB undetected but the family maintained that was impossible. I do not understand why they were so convinced about that prior to January.JMO.

If it was working then I would expect a similar number of people walking back and forth caught on that camera in the timeframe 3-6 a.m. and we have seen none. That's why I doubt it. For many weeks early on the police maintained that the cctv was not 100% and I believe they know this still. JMO.
We have only seen the people that need to be identified. There could be 100 people walking through the HS and SB that have already been identified.

The police have done some strange things.

He couldn't leave the HS on foot but they put up a helicopter and checked the roadsides for miles back to camp.

There is no way he could have been in the rear of the bin lorry. Look at how many processes would need to be missed. Yet they carried out forensics. I'm still curious about the driver and cab. I know forensics were done.

Now the police are talking about searching the landfill. The more I read about the cadaver dogs they more I think it's impossible for a body to have been in a bin for over two days and not leave a trace. I read one article from the US where they buried a 35 year old bone 12 inches deep in a field and a cadaver dog found it no problem.

We have only seen the people that need to be identified. There could be 100 people walking through the HS and SB that have already been identified.

He couldn't leave the HS on foot but they put up a helicopter and checked the roadsides for miles back to camp.

There is no way he could have been in the rear of the bin lorry. Look at how many processes would need to be missed. Yet they carried out forensics. I'm still curious about the driver and cab. I know forensics were done.

Now the police are talking about searching the landfill. The more I read about the cadaver dogs they more I think it's impossible for a body to have been in a bin for over two days and not leave a trace. I read one article from the US where they buried a 35 year old bone 12 inches deep in a field and a cadaver dog found it no problem.
We were told there were 39 and 16 had been identified or come forward. Then it was 23, then the Pod then 9/6/3 and now 2. For example somebody could be working or living in the buildings like the Snug with front and rear entrances so not all comings and goings would be seen IMO. I think it is like a sieve TBH with many entrances and exits. I don't believe they will find C in landfill and, unless they find out how he left BSE (if he did) I doubt they will find him as the possibilities are too vast. MOO.
Just to eta that wikipaedia states the 39 people were all recorded on the same cam that recorded C's transit .I.e. the Greenwoods rotating camera.

All the other entrances though are into streets covered by cctv. They lead to the main shopping streets so are covered by other cctv.
We were told there were 39 and 16 had been identified or come forward. Then it was 23, then the Pod then 9/6/3 and now 2. For example somebody could be working or living in the buildings like the Snug with front and rear entrances so not all comings and goings would be seen IMO. I think it is like a sieve TBH with many entrances and exits. I don't believe they will find C in landfill and, unless they find out how he left BSE (if he did) I doubt they will find him as the possibilities are too vast. MOO.

All the other entrances though are into streets covered by cctv. They lead to the main shopping streets so are covered by other cctv.
Some of those other streets are covered by that same rotating camera (5 positions I believe) that didn't catch C leaving the H/s, so I doubt it tbh. Otherwise we would not be in this situation sadly. JMO.

Could he have been in the back of the bin lorry and dumped somewhere before all the different processes? Could he have been in the cab and dumped at the landfill or somewhere else?

He turned down a lift from a friend in the take away shop so obviously didn't intend getting a good night's sleep.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I agree. He also slept in a shop doorway so why wouldn't he have slept in a clean, warm and dry paper recycling bin?

In the 1st part of the video, there is some stepping stones to get into the bins. But in the 2nd part no way ? So if he is found in the dump ( land fill ) 3rd party involved ? No-one in their right mind in the 2nd part of NU video would just get in a bin without any support

Just been taking a look at the walk through video that N did (on Find Corrie website) where she claims C could not have been spotted leaving the HS. At 1:16 you can see a c c t v camera pointing towards SB. The camera is positioned on the corner of a modern looking building which has Red doors.
Here is the link: http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/possible-routes-without-being-seen-on-cctv-bury-st-edmunds/

Im 100% there's more then one camera on the other three sides as that's where all the banks and shops and market/car park is.

Some of those other streets are covered by that same rotating camera (5 positions I believe) that didn't catch C leaving the H/s, so I doubt it tbh. Otherwise we would not be in this situation sadly. JMO.

I think she just filmed the CRC for information purposes. It clearly explains how far Corrie can go without being caught on the CRC camera i.e. the second loading bay/car park.
Sorry TWO, I disagree as you missed the bit above the list of where she walked where it explains that she walks as far as C could possibly go without being seen and she walks all the way to the first house on SB. This is what it said in full:
"Nicola (Corrie’s mother) walks the route that Corrie took into the horseshoes area. (BBM)She then walks the possible route that Corrie could take without being seen on CCTV
(Please note that Corrie could not go any further on foot without being seen on CCTV) (their bold)The following footage displays:

• Nicola walking into the horseshoe rotates.
  • Nicola walking about in the horseshoe area.
  • Nicola crossing the road to get to the second smaller loading bay
  • Nicola having access to all the buildings on that side of the road
All of the above can be achieved without being seen on CCTV."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads