DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Landfill search has began.
https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still not clear about which bin lorry the police think C might have been in.

I know I've asked about this before, the police statement cleary says "The area of the landfill site where waste collected from Bury St Edmunds that morning was deposited has not had further items put onto it..."

BBM - so are we looking just at the Biffa cardboard bin? Not the council collections on the Monday?

I'm still not clear about which bin lorry the police think C might have been in.

I know I've asked about this before, the police statement cleary says "The area of the landfill site where waste collected from Bury St Edmunds that morning was deposited has not had further items put onto it..."

BBM - so are we looking just at the Biffa cardboard bin? Not the council collections on the Monday?

Corrie wasn't reported missing until Monday afternoon, so I think it's likely that the other bins will be there also. Jmo.

I haven't heard that. I thought it came from the phone pings.

My mistake, I thought it was something new today, I read the newspaper headline wrong

A phone call tipped off the bin lorry lead? Is that correct?
I missed that. I can only access to see the anglia itv article and I can't see that on there. I can never access SP site as my phone is not secure enough. What does it say? Perhaps Gt will post it on the media thread? (Please Gt?)

First time posting here but have been following this case from the very start. The arrest for Obstructing the Course of Justice may have been for planting a knife at the scene after the fact.. looking for attention as a Special Constable perhaps and the bin lorry & site remain a red herring waiting for someone to come forward. SP are throwing us off the track IMO

Mr McKeague quoted the police as saying: 'Police are in possession of this knife after the person it was handed to was spoken to and brought it to the police station.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ested-Corrie-McKeague-case.html#ixzz4aXtQWUch
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

IMO they will be looking through all waste deposited there from the Saturday morning through to the Monday morning, at the very least and from all BSE sources. Whilst I appreciate this has to be done and the family need answers, I really hope they do not find him there as it would be the most awful and saddest of outcomes.

Corrie wasn't reported missing until Monday afternoon, so I think it's likely that the other bins will be there also. Jmo.

I know that but my question is about which bin or bins the police think C may have been in. Their statement very specifically refers to "that morning" which to my reading clearly must mean the morning he went missing i.e. the 4am (ish) collection only.

Am I interpreting this correctly? We've had so much info about the blooming bins that I can't see the wood for the trees

First time posting here but have been following this case from the very start. The arrest for Obstructing the Course of Justice may have been for planting a knife at the scene after the fact.. looking for attention as a Special Constable perhaps and the bin lorry & site remain a red herring waiting for someone to come forward. SP are throwing us off the track IMO

Mr McKeague quoted the police as saying: 'Police are in possession of this knife after the person it was handed to was spoken to and brought it to the police station.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ested-Corrie-McKeague-case.html#ixzz4aXtQWUch
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Welcome Ours . Personally I can't see a SC doing that and it was apparently found amongst rubbish during a clear up. But who knows? Rubbish is certainly central to the case thats for sure.

one thing we haven't heard about is ware the market rubbish might end up, it's been a few years since I've been to bse market but I can remember that a council bin lorry always parked in the market square from about 4pm on a Saturday for when the market packed up, do we have anyone local to confirm that this is still the practice on a Saturday,

I know that but my question is about which bin or bins the police think C may have been in. Their statement very specifically refers to "that morning" which to my reading clearly must mean the morning he went missing i.e. the 4am (ish) collection only.

Am I interpreting this correctly? We've had so much info about the blooming bins that I can't see the wood for the trees
IMO SP want the focus to stay on that bin lorry rather than anything else. While there is a great mystery to the whole case, that bin lorry has been the source of so much discussion and speculation that we are all very familiar with it, yet it remains much of mystery in itself.

Did I read somewhere that Corrie was offered a lift home (possibly at the takeaway), but declined?

I think Lil is making the point that the Monday rubbish should also be there too as SP didn't put it on hold for some weeks after. In fact all BSE rubbish will have ended up there so they are throwing the net wide, so to speak, and not just looking for the contents of that one bin IMO.

Thanks for clarifying Shire - I was unaware it was found during a clear up. Just curious as to why it was mentioned in the article at all.

IMO SP want the focus to stay on that bin lorry rather than anything else. While there is a great mystery to the whole case, that bin lorry has been the source of so much discussion and speculation that we are all very familiar with it, yet it remains much of mystery in itself.

I still think the phone got chucked in the back of the bin lorry. Like someone else has said previously I know the landfill site will have to be searched but I really hope CM isn't there.

I think Lil is making the point that the Monday rubbish should also be there too as SP didn't put it on hold for some weeks after. In fact all BSE rubbish will have ended up there so they are throwing the net wide, so to speak, and not just looking for the contents of that one bin IMO.

Ok, that's possible but I wonder why the police aren't saying that. Maybe I'm taking it too literally, I'd expect they might say wtef "contents of all bins collected from the area in the days following C's disappearence".

I can't think of a reason that they would want to deliberately mislead the public about which bin they think C might have been in, we're well past the point of trying to give any perps a false sense of security IMO

Also, are we now 100% sure that Biffa recyclables and council collected waste all ends up at the Cambs landfil? (Basic question I know but I'm just not clear)

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member