UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AFAIK the whole idea of him being in a bin in the first place was because he was seen in that general area on CCTV and because pings from his phone happened to coincide with the timing of the route of the bin lorry. Therefore, it was argued, he might have been in the bin that was emptied.

This whole idea is starting to sound desperate.

And that he was not seen leaving the area.

If it it was spoiled waste then the route upon escape would be A14 heading West, but it would still require Biffa to break the law regarding their noise output and it would have left spoiled food in the street for 12 hours, I cannot see him entering a bin containing food products. Again, 11Kg is a small load for a general waste collection.

If DMR then A1101' A11 A14 triangle.

No, we were told it was "waste paper". It wasn't "defined" as anything.... we just assumed.

Because the phone stayed in the vehicle. You would not be able to pick a crushed plastic phone from compacted paper.

If that "waste paper" was collected and added to "more waste paper" when the bin lorry arrived.

And each time "all that" was compacted to make room for more rubbish arriving....

....then there is your "last ping a 4.20am".

Aren't the bins weighed when emptied into the Lorry not at the end of of the journey.
I think bins and rubbish tips are a massive coincedence and red herring.

I still think this is either an accident and Corrie will turn up on the route between Bury and Honington (to me highest probability) or an abduction and Corrie will sadly turn up Remembrance Sunday.
Yes the bin is weighed as it is lifted and also on the way down after it is emptied into the hopper, the difference in the two weights is the weight of the waste collected. To be clear each bin lift is weighed individually.

Biffa or any contractor would help unreservedly in a case like this. Corporate secrets would not effect that at all.

The bin was weighed I'm sure and he wasn't in it.

I take your points but even I am suggesting that neither Corrie or the phone were in the bin when/if it was weighed (at the point of exit tipping). Bin weights are an aggregation typically hence the collection by contract not by route. This would also exonerate Biffa.

Landfill has has been returned to the owners because they suspect that he has escaped the bin wagon somewhere on A1101 or A11, areas that are notorious dead zones for phone signal. Try driving from Fornham to Barton Mills and check your signal,hence why he was unable to signal for help.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Could you imagine the newspaper headlines if they released that information to a "partially sighted" public.

"He could have been in the bin" He could have been compacted" "He could have gone to be incinerated"

Headline reads "Hunt For Missing Airman Leads To Ipswich Incinerator Plant"

Yeah, I can see why they could have just said "it was waste paper". Not "contaminated waste paper".

Not true at all, there remains an option to weighh individually but it is directly linked to the nature of each contract, especially on DMR.

Biffa have told them the truth regarding the specifics of that vehicle and that collection " to the best of their knowledge".

Yes the bin is weighed as it is lifted and also on the way down after it is emptied into the hopper, the difference in the two weights is the weight of the waste collected. To be clear each bin lift is weighed individually.

Biffa or any contractor would help unreservedly in a case like this. Corporate secrets would not effect that at all.

Until this can be proved there is no way that they could leave it open as an option, not with the family being so public.

Could you imagine the newspaper headlines if they released that information to a "partially sighted" public.

"He could have been in the bin" He could have been compacted" "He could have gone to be incinerated"

Headline reads "Hunt For Missing Airman Leads To Ipswich Incinerator Plant"

Yeah, I can see why they could have just said "it was waste paper". Not "contaminated waste paper".

You can't prove a death until you have a body or a form of identification, compacted waste and incinerators would not leave much. That being said I still think he got out.

...and here's another observation:
Is his shirt tucked into his trousers in the first cctv?
In the second cctv footage his shirt appears to be out at the front! If you're sitting in a semi recumbent position then your shirt at the back would slide upwards as you ate. If your shirt is out at the front, that suggests to me that you've lifted your arms upwards or stretched upwards. Try touching the ceiling to understand what i mean and observe your shirt/t shirt.

Basically what i'm alluding to is his arms may have gone upwards after his kebab to do something; climb, wave, signal someone's?

disregard all of this. His shirt is out in the first cctv footage. Sorry.

And also re: Biffa. A big business in a cut throats world, does their board conduct an analysis of the case and come out and say "potentially we collected him and compacted him"? Unless there is proof (which I'm sure they are aiding with) you don't put your name on it.

A good point but as per my previous, the chip reader is set manually by the driver. The bins containing the chips are the general waste bins and 1100L, not the bins which I believe are in the images.

As I suggested before. I would imagine bin owners/users are territorial about placement. Here's a picture of the ex policeman at the site shortly afterwards being interviewed. They MAY be the same bin So?
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 94
If that "waste paper" was collected and added to "more waste paper" when the bin lorry arrived.

And each time "all that" was compacted to make room for more rubbish arriving....

....then there is your "last ping a 4.20am".

How do you mean, I'm not understanding?

DMR bin belongs to Biffa with a separate council bin for cardboard. Probably explains why they say "paper"....

As I suggested before. I would imagine bin owners/users are territorial about placement. Here's a picture of the ex policeman at the site shortly afterwards being interviewed. They MAY be the same bin So?
attachment.php

only the the black lid bin has the chip.

Now I'm definitely getting muddled and confused Pilgrim. According to the press releases including statements from police AND the family, which bin do YOU reckon it was through process of elimination. Once you've let us know, we can work out a potential route of the phone (and possibly Corrie?) and definitely match it or eliminate it to the phone pings.
Waiting with eager interest!

attachment.php

So are we talking like this one? Are you suggesting this is for cardboard and paper as well as general waste?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 70
The bin was the one saying "Biffa" in the picture. Biffa own the other 2 red ones but these are almost certainly general waste (as they would have been emptied on the day too). The blue bin is for cardboard only and is probably barely used but in theory the owner of these bins should be separating recyclables from cardboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hashtagzeina