UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for quoting parts of my own post, but I feel that it is even more relevant now with the latest news.

SP Update 2 October 2016: C may have been in Mildenhall area between 4.30am and 8am
SP Update 3 October 2016: referring to the phone: Barton Mills area - it doesn't move after this.

FC website update of 3.08am picture received as per my quote in my post of 19th February when it was still there.
Link to my post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...tember-2016-17/page55&p=13156709#post13156709
The quote was: "From FC site: "We all know that corrie sent a photo via an app at 3.08…… however the FACT as I have now had confirmed by police, is the photo was RECEIVED at 3.08, I do not actually know the exact time it was sent.I have been told by police it was between 01.10 and 04.19 that his phone was on the mast but they do not know when it was sent." BBM That's the time the phone was on the BSE mast til.

Bin lorry collecting recycling arrived at BSE HS at 4.20am (that can only mean that C's phone was going in the direction of BM at the same time as the bin lorry was going in the opposite direction to get to HS area.)

Bin lorry collecting (general waste) arrived on the Monday

So I pondered on this and wondered if the bin lorry emptied the wrong bin and instead of taking recycling, he took general waste. So then I wanted to know what a typical average weight might be for general waste in a 1100 litre bin. Couldn't find such info on the B website, but found it on another: "
Our largest 4 wheeled heavy duty bin, measuring H1500 x W1000 x L1300mm, has 4 rubber tyre swivel castors with wheel locks preventing unwanted movement. It is designed for general waste or mixed recycling material and holds between 20 to 25 standard bin bags totalling an average weight of 80KG 12-15 black bags."
Link: http://www.obrienwaste.co.uk/services/bin-front-end-loader-fel-collection/bin-fel-specifications/
If C was with his phone, then the times given above are not consistent with the times of the bin lorry and never have been, although the timings, i.e. the time it took to get to BM and possibly the same or similar route could be.

A few threads back I suggested that C could have gone elsewhere (to a party perhaps) by vehicle in the BSE area and something may have happened there. I even suggested that maybe he was put into a household waste bin. The rough location I had in mind had their waste collected on the following Monday. The alternative could be that he stayed awhile at wherever he was and was then taken to BM/Mildenhall area a while later and something happened there.

As you know, the info we have been given about the bin lorry on the Saturday morning has been all over the place and another thing I have suggested before is that SP want people to focus on that bin lorry. It seems it could well be a red herring. Now we've been told it was 'household waste' it puts a whole new dimension to it and expands the possibilities. With the info I have given in my quoted post regarding average weight of general waste, it could well be that C was never in a bin and therefore won't be found at landfill.

Your welcome. SP updates indicate they 'released' the site 6 Nov. They kept in touch with the site who knew it could be searched at any time and wouldn't want to tamper with evidence. I call that police liaison and judgement not luck IMO.

I don't think, from what SP have said that it would be considered 'tampering with evidence', it would just increase the time to remove everything on top before they could access the level that needed to be searched?

I agree with Carbuncle that what N and T said about the site not being 'secured' is accurate, yet it's also a bit misleading if you look at SP's words which say that they did keep in touch with the site and did let them know there might be a search in future. I think that's why it's important to get both 'sides' in anything, because each 'side' is not always mutually exclusive.

Reallyodd, I also noticed that part about the phone being on the mast in BSE until 4.19, while the bin lorry was supposed to be in the horseshoe at 4.20.

But in older things from N (probably on the FC website) it was said that Corrie's phone reached the BM mast within about a minute of the bin lorry also pinging on that mast.

So I don't know how much we should be reading into these times.

The 4.30 to 8 am time for BM/Mildenhall that was initially given by SP I have always classed as likely having a wide margin of error. N and T have said that a phone can stay on a mast for several hours until it gets purged if it hasn't communicated with a mast after the last ping. SP's comment that went up to 8am was really (imo) about asking the public who were driving or walking around BM/Mildenhall if they saw anything in those times, so that doesn't really have to exactly match phone ping times...it would be normal to add a margin around the times they have from phone pings or other sightings etc.

Amonet I agree. Even N side of family say 'luck or judgement' and with MM positive comments I prefer it was judgement on the part of SP, certainly nothing lucky about it that I can see.

I don't think, from what SP have said that it would be considered 'tampering with evidence', it would just increase the time to remove everything on top before they could access the level that needed to be searched?

I agree with Carbuncle that what N and T said about the site not being 'secured' is accurate, yet it's also a bit misleading if you look at SP's words which say that they did keep in touch with the site and did let them know there might be a search in future. I think that's why it's important to get both 'sides' in anything, because each 'side' is not always mutually exclusive.

Wouldn't it be standard procedure for the police to say to anyone in a possible criminal investigation that they might need to come back and question them and re-look at something they have already seen but not taken any further as no crime has been committed.

IMO the SP statement is carefully worded to avoid explicitly confirming that they instructed Biffa to keep the area clear. N's critical comments have been reported widely now in most MSM, why wouldn't SP put a stop to them by a clear public statement if indeed they did tell Biffa not to dump any more waste

And before I'm accused of SP bashing, I'm NOT saying they did anything wrong, they had no evidence that C could be in the LF in November and it's not unreasonable to allow Biffa to keep on using it. I don't understand why they would allow a public slating to go uncorrected when they could just issue a clarifying statement about what Biffa were or weren't asked to do.

JMO

Reallyodd, I also noticed that part about the phone being on the mast in BSE until 4.19, while the bin lorry was supposed to be in the horseshoe at 4.20.

But in older things from N (probably on the FC website) it was said that Corrie's phone reached the BM mast within about a minute of the bin lorry also pinging on that mast.

So I don't know how much we should be reading into these times.

The 4.30 to 8 am time for BM/Mildenhall that was initially given by SP I have always classed as likely having a wide margin of error. N and T have said that a phone can stay on a mast for several hours until it gets purged if it hasn't communicated with a mast after the last ping. SP's comment that went up to 8am was really (imo) about asking the public who were driving or walking around BM/Mildenhall if they saw anything in those times, so that doesn't really have to exactly match phone ping times...it would be normal to add a margin around the times they have from phone pings or other sightings etc.
Thank you Amonet. I agree that the times could be quite loose, but as SP have not, afaik, altered their times and that they appear to have given misleading information for some time, I think gives rise to a lot more possibilities. If C should turn out to be at the landfill, then I don't believe he voluntarily got into a bin. There is still, the 'fact'? that nobody saw him in the HS which suggests that he left there fairly soon after he got there.

And before I'm accused of SP bashing, I'm NOT saying they did anything wrong, they had no evidence that C could be in the LF in November and it's not unreasonable to allow Biffa to keep on using it. I don't understand why they would allow a public slating to go uncorrected when they could just issue a clarifying statement about what Biffa were or weren't asked to do.

JMO
I think SP are being sensitive to the fact that it is a hugely emotional time for the family of Corrie. They may be able to prove the family are incorrect with their claims but their focus is on finding Corrie not getting into a war of words with his family.

I see all of this SP criticism by NM and UT as a reaction to MM's recent quotes in the media.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Thank you Amonet. I agree that the times could be quite loose, but as SP have not, afaik, altered their times and that they appear to have given misleading information for some time, I think gives rise to a lot more possibilities. If C should turn out to be at the landfill, then I don't believe he voluntarily got into a bin. There is still, the 'fact'? that nobody saw him in the HS which suggests that he left there fairly soon after he got there.

Either he left quite soon, or he was out of sight for some other reason? In the bin, for instance?

We've been told (I think) that the bin lorry was the first vehicle in the horseshoe area after the last CCTV of Corrie, so how can he have been unseen *and* left by any other vehicle than the bin lorry?

Or is there another vehicle that was in there between the CCTV and the bin lorry and we just don't have that information? Is that a detail that hasn't been shared with the family?

I thought he was cleared?
I would like to think that now evidence has changed and that they now think Corrie was in one of the bins due to the weight, that every witness will be interviewed again. As the scenario has changed the questioning now needs to be a bit more robust.

Wouldn't it be standard procedure for the police to say to anyone in a possible criminal investigation that they might need to come back and question them and re-look at something they have already seen but not taken any further as no crime has been committed.

IMO the SP statement is carefully worded to avoid explicitly confirming that they instructed Biffa to keep the area clear. N's critical comments have been reported widely now in most MSM, why wouldn't SP put a stop to them by a clear public statement if indeed they did tell Biffa not to dump any more waste

JMO

I think they want to avoid a slanging match. In the past N has slammed the police then praised them. Its like a pressure valve and so if we leave it another week or so I think we will see praise again (I hope). The digger breakdown and MM praise seems to have prompted this latest onslaught but there is obviously considerable strain that the whole family is under. JMO.

Either he left quite soon, or he was out of sight for some other reason? In the bin, for instance?

We've been told (I think) that the bin lorry was the first vehicle in the horseshoe area after the last CCTV of Corrie, so how can he have been unseen *and* left by any other vehicle than the bin lorry?

Or is there another vehicle that was in there between the CCTV and the bin lorry and we just don't have that information? Is that a detail that hasn't been shared with the family?
Unseen by witnesses, is what I meant, but there could have been a vehicle waiting in SB. There are still vehicles under investigation I think. I don't recall them being eliminated.

Cant believe he has not been found yet! What if he isnt there. Ahhhh man

I'm surprised too, especially if they are looking for a whole body (rather than one which went through an incinerator).

If he's not there I think we are allowed a group meltdown.

As Shire said the Police are professional and wont engage in a slagging match. It will be matter of fact statements.

Does anyone think that N frequent comments in the media is helping? The media are hanging on every word that the family say, some are people are using it to bash the police. The SM comments are very critical of the police.

I'm surprised too, especially if they are looking for a whole body (rather than one which went through an incinerator).

If he's not there I think we are allowed a group meltdown.

3 outcomes for the landfill search:

1. He is there and he is found
2. He is not there and therefor not found
3. He is there but he is not found

3 outcomes for the landfill search:

1. He is there and he is found
2. He is not there and therefor not found
3. He is there but he is not found

Or how about

4. He is not there but he is found.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Yes well there is that lol

Just covering all permutations!

He has to be found, doesn't he? Mum, dad, police, MIS, Tony all think he's there and they know more than we do. They will know how that lorry got there and when, which route it took, and how many more loads were left there before it was sealed. Honestly, I thought once they took off the topsoil he'd be easy to locate. 6 foot man in pink and white. What the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC