UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we had known all this initially, what our opinions would have been then? Personally, I always suspected the many calls with D that day were about more than just the puppy. Now is the time to tell what those conversations were really about as they clearly will reveal C's state of mind that evening AJMOO.

I'm curious. Where did you think he had been?

I wish I knew Shire.
I was under the impression I'd read a headline, planning on reading the article after I put my baby to bed but I fell asleep.
Obviously dreaming :(
Personally I don't think he is in LF though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work in MH now, and i still don't think Corrie took his own life that night and i still think a 3rd party is involved

It does bug me when people say he doesn't seem the type for suicide. What is the type? My friend was happy and texting me fine one night, then the next morning she was gone. Never expected it. People never know what demons others carry.

I sure hope he is found in the LF, but I've always had this niggling feeling that he is not there.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

There is no such thing as type, suicide effects all lives from all different backgrounds and they never tell anyone if they mean it

There is no such thing as type, suicide effects all lives from all different backgrounds and they never tell anyone if they mean it

I agree. But for some reason I don't believe it to be a planned suicide, I have no explanation why because he fits the criteria. Perhaps it was spontaneous, or unintentional or somewhere between like when addicts don't really care whether they live or die. But then how?

I don't know how long ago he'd been prescribed antidepressants or if he'd been taking them, just because they were prescribed he may not have taken them.

"Some people experience suicidal thoughts when they first take antidepressants. Young people under 25 seem particularly at risk"

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Suicide/Pages/Causes.aspx

Watched the video footage of the Press Conference again....at 12.58 a journalist asks final question but due to poor sound quality it is muffled, still cannot make out what he said... Anyone else care to have a listen as would be interesting to know what was said, thanks? ETA does N give D a nudge/shove? [video=youtube;46UD0lk-c2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46UD0lk-c2g[/video]

Just watched the video footage of the Press Conference....at 12.58 a journalist asks final question but due to poor sound quality it is muffled, still cannot make out what he said... Anyone else care to have a listen as would be interesting to know what was said, thanks? [video=youtube;46UD0lk-c2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46UD0lk-c2g[/video]

Difficult to hear, something like "Was it for the Olympics.......?" N does mention he sailed to Rio with the RAF. Sorry I cannot help more, perhaps someone with better hearing can distinguish the words?

Yes, he asked, "Was it for the Olympics, or..?"

I didn't see a shove/nudge, I just saw N adjusting her position in her seat, and in doing so she knocked into D, who seemed to take no notice.

Yes, he asked, "Was it for the Olympics, or..?"

I didn't see a shove/nudge, I just saw N adjusting her position in her seat, and in doing so she knocked into D, who seemed to take no notice.
Ah ok...perhaps there is a transcript available somewhere?

Ah ok...perhaps there is a transcript available somewhere?

I don't know about a transcript, sorry. I played that part twice, and the first time there seemed to be noise obscuring the question, but the second time it was clear as anything?

I'm curious, though, if there's anything that piqued your interest in there? Or if there's something you're trying to 'see' or 'hear' in it?

I wonder if we had known all this initially, what our opinions would have been then? Personally, I always suspected the many calls with D that day were about more than just the puppy. Now is the time to tell what those conversations were really about as they clearly will reveal C's state of mind that evening AJMOO.

I've wondered about the phone calls too, but the context, rather than the content.

During that first press conference, D said he kept calling on his breaks because he 'couldn't be bothered to text'. He clearly wanted to talk to C, but why keep calling if C was meant to be in work? Under normal circumstances you would just leave a message or send a text saying 'get back to me' and wait for a reply. Was D that worried about C not picking up? Did he think C was off work for some reason and would be able to answer his phone? Could C not reply because he was, unknown to D, in work, maybe on light duties, or was he just not in the mood to talk and had perked up enough later for a 'beyond happy' conversation?

Is it just coincidence...but the known facts are, that Corrie was (possibly) on drugs and he was entering a drug clinic area?

Is it just coincidence...but the known facts are, that Corrie was (possibly) on drugs and he was entering a drug clinic area?
c was most likely on some sort of prescription drugs for depression IMO, I should think that drinking excece alcohol mixed with anti depressant drugs would not be a wise thing to be doing,

I've wondered about the phone calls too, but the context, rather than the content.

During that first press conference, D said he kept calling on his breaks because he 'couldn't be bothered to text'. He clearly wanted to talk to C, but why keep calling if C was meant to be in work? Under normal circumstances you would just leave a message or send a text saying 'get back to me' and wait for a reply. Was D that worried about C not picking up? Did he think C was off work for some reason and would be able to answer his phone? Could C not reply because he was, unknown to D, in work, maybe on light duties, or was he just not in the mood to talk and had perked up enough later for a 'beyond happy' conversation?
It was the absence of MM from this conference that caused the rift . One journalist asks " was C celebrating anything in particular that night" and D says "No, just a normal Saturday night" then corrects himself and says Friday.
N mentions nothing abnormal except he didn't call his girlfriends or friends at the base.
At the end a journalist asks 'has C deployed' and the Olympics is mentioned but N says no but he had been to sea with the RAF. The sound is not good at the end.

It was the absence of MM from this conference that caused the rift . One journalist asks " was C celebrating anything in particular that night" and D says "No, just a normal Saturday night" then corrects himself and says Friday.
N mentions nothing abnormal except he didn't call his girlfriends or friends at the base.
At the end a journalist asks 'has C deployed' and the Olympics is mentioned but N says no but he had been to sea with the RAF. The sound is not good at the end.

Saturday night? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members