UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.

I'm preparing a new thread for Corrie.

Please get ready to move over in about 10 minutes. :)

At best he tries to contact his mates who have a taxi booked, he realises he's missed it so decides to make his own way. Again, no pre-arranged meeting for 330....

you seem to be making an assumption that he could only travel with the people he has been out with.

At best he tries to contact his mates who have a taxi booked, he realises he's missed it so decides to make his own way. Again, no pre-arranged meeting for 330....

Well I know if I had a choice of getting my *advertiser censored* in a taxi home or sitting on a stone step for a few hours..... I'd be getting the taxi... unless of course I had a prearranged rendezvous

I don't mean to be offensive with this, but it seems that we don't have enough information to come to any consensus, or near consensus, conclusions.

Each theory seems to say more about the poster than anything else. The person who knows about bin lorries thinks it was the bin lorry. People who believe in government conspiracies think it must have a military connection. I'm full of thoughts of random murders and serial killers and think Corrie jumped into a vehicle for a lift home, but the person offering the lift had other motives. People who are concerned about drug crime think it had something to do with drugs. People who've read about the recent Grindr case think it was a gay sex hookup that went wrong. These things are saying more about us than about what really happened.

The more I think about it, I don't think Corrie was sitting waiting for someone who he'd agreed to meet up with in the club. I have not seen any source for the offer of the lift from the USAF guy, so I am virtually ignoring it...what if Corrie wasn't offered a lift, what if the guy just said, "I could have given him a lift home, and then he wouldn't have gone missing, SMH" and then the grapevine turned that into the offer of a lift home?

Someone mentioned Beck Row...was there a reason for that other than the car/metal yard there?

I don't mean to be offensive with this, but it seems that we don't have enough information to come to any consensus, or near consensus, conclusions.

Each theory seems to say more about the poster than anything else. The person who knows about bin lorries thinks it was the bin lorry. People who believe in government conspiracies think it must have a military connection. I'm full of thoughts of random murders and serial killers and think Corrie jumped into a vehicle for a lift home, but the person offering the lift had other motives. People who are concerned about drug crime think it had something to do with drugs. People who've read about the recent Grindr case think it was a gay sex hookup that went wrong. These things are saying more about us than about what really happened.

The more I think about it, I don't think Corrie was sitting waiting for someone who he'd agreed to meet up with in the club. I have not seen any source for the offer of the lift from the USAF guy, so I am virtually ignoring it...what if Corrie wasn't offered a lift, what if the guy just said, "I could have given him a lift home, and then he wouldn't have gone missing, SMH" and then the grapevine turned that into the offer of a lift home?

Someone mentioned Beck Row...was there a reason for that other than the car/metal yard there?

All theories and speculation however one of these or none may be correct

I agree with you, but my point is that he maybe had the intention of getting a taxi, but then fell asleep accidentally (as confirmed by his mother). He wakes up, panics, tries to contact people he knows are about, they have already gone, so he's now out of ideas.

There me are much warmer places to spend 2 hours waiting, most notably his car that was 3 minutes away.

Well I know if I had a choice of getting my *advertiser censored* in a taxi home or sitting on a stone step for a few hours..... I'd be getting the taxi... unless of course I had a prearranged rendezvous

But he was awake by 3am as he sent text so he wouldn't have missed the lift and he didn't try texting anyone else by what I can gather

No offence taken and you're quite right too. I just thought it would be interesting to see people's different opinions, all of which include an exit vehicle so far.

As for beck row, I've not even seen a reliable source claiming it was searched only the stretch of road, but the things I have read have only speculated about the car breakers yard.

The bones of my argument are that this was, as with most of these terrible cases, an accident. The bin theory just fits for me, everything else is very much a reach based on assumption. We know for a fact that the bin lorry was in the area and that it travelled to the same location his phone pinged last. We don't know any other facts that fit another version of events.

308AM for the text and this is again working from an assumption of a 3AM taxi for his friends, it could just hve easily been 230AM.

He he didn't text anybody else but he could have been on whatsapp that is encrypted and only viewable on the phone sending or receiving.

But he was awake by 3am as he sent text so he wouldn't have missed the lift and he didn't try texting anyone else by what I can gather

The bones of my argument are that this was, as with most of these terrible cases, an accident. The bin theory just fits for me, everything else is very much a reach based on assumption. We know for a fact that the bin lorry was in the area and that it travelled to the same location his phone pinged last. We don't know any other facts that fit another version of events.

Buuut we only know this because we haven't been privy to the cctv. There's several mentions of other vehicles that could just as easily done the same journey.

As for beck row, I've not even seen a reliable source claiming it was searched only the stretch of road, but the things I have read have only speculated about the car breakers yard.

There were some media reports about searching Beck Row (nothing as far as I'm aware about the car breakers yard though).

308AM for the text and this is again working from an assumption of a 3AM taxi for his friends, it could just hve easily been 230AM.

He he didn't text anybody else but he could have been on whatsapp that is encrypted and only viewable on the phone sending or receiving.

Assuming the receiver has not come forward of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members