UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the family are going "bonkers" ?
What is it they know ?

# The police can't find any evidence of "third party" involvement

# The police haven't said it's impossible to leave the "horse shoe" unseen.

# CCTV is looking for witnesses not suspects (suspect to what ?).

The family are in conflict with police.... and I'm not sure the two parties are exchanging information.

But I wish Tony would say Why he believes there was Third Party involvement ? Does he know something about "that wait" that indicates a third party ??

Love how you sum things up so well.

It states on the find Corrie website 4 vehicles seen in the horseshoe area in the time frame being reviewed have all now been identified. Timeframe then being 0300 - 0800.

Then on the same page:-

Investigations into the other 3 vehicles from the ‘Horseshoe’ continue. Speculation about them would not be helpful at this stage. There is no need to speculate further on a ‘silver car’ at this point either.

This does make sense as the silver car was seen in the grapes footage which was well before 3am as we all know. Maybe the other 2 vehicles were also around this time frame so wouldn't be in the time frame being reviewed.

I think the silver car is hugely important but we are being told NOT to speculate...why? If it helps bring Corrie home, I don't see why not!

# Option 1 Corrie left in a car between 0325 to 0800

# Option 2 Corrie left in a car after 0800

Note But I thought days ago ALL the unidentified cars.....were now identified. That what Tony stated in his update dated 20th Nov.

Option 3 he leaves on foot after 1200 Saturday

But that makes no sense. Where would he have been 3.25-12pm the following day without being seen by anybody in that area?

It states on the find Corrie website 4 vehicles seen in the horseshoe area in the time frame being reviewed have all now been identified. Timeframe then being 0324 - 0800.

Investigations into the other 3 vehicles from the ‘Horseshoe’ continue. Speculation about them would not be helpful at this stage. There is no need to speculate further on a ‘silver car’ at this point either.

This does make sense as the silver car was seen in the grapes footage which was well before 3am as we all know. Maybe the other 2 vehicles were also around this time frame so wouldn't be in the time frame being reviewed.

I think the silver car is hugely important but we are being told NOT to speculate...why? If it helps bring Corrie home, I don't see why not!

Can only imagine that for now it has been discounted as owner/driver has satisfied them (for now at least) that they weren't involved and can't assist any further.

The other 3 vehicles have been "identified" that doesn't mean that that the owners/ drivers/ occupants have been identified, and doesn't mean they have been removed from suspicion/ are thought not to be able to assist in investigations.

It states on the find Corrie website 4 vehicles seen in the horseshoe area in the time frame being reviewed have all now been identified. Timeframe then being 0324 - 0800.

I think the silver car is hugely important but we are being told NIt to speculate...why? If it helps bring Corrie home, I don't see why not!

The silver car was said to be (paraphrased) "difficult to identify" (by Nicola). There were attempts made on the Facebook page. Suggestions were made as to it's Make and Model.

We covered the CCTV on Thread #2 or #3 as we discussed Cam09's Field of View. How shocked was I when I saw the "very latest" CCTV releases. That car would have been in plain sight for several hours (see above post with picture).

Very true...it's clever wording eh, investigated doesn't mean eliminated.

But that makes no sense. Where would he have been 3.25-12pm the following day without being seen by anybody in that area?

It's important to list all options. While this is the least plausible he could have somehow been there and not visible, e.g. in one of the other bins. Until the CCTV has been watched or he is proven to have left another way you should still list this.

Covered in Option #2.
It depends if they keep going a "few more hours back".

However, I'd go for "Option #1".

1. Option #1.
2. It was never an intention to walk home.
3. The 2 hour wait was to meet that vehicle at 3.30am
4. I suspect he'd made this arrangement before

What to do ? Where to go ? Who where they ?What happened ?
I have no idea. And I couldn't even speculate.

Ok reading Tony's latest update back (20/11/16) and now I'm wondering if there were only 4 vehicles in total. The bin lorry and 3 other vehicles which have all been identified but investigations continue. Otherwise, why wouldn't they have asked at the hub for people to identify any vehicles outstanding...

* 4 vehicles are known to have been in the ‘Horeshoe’ area in the time window being reviewed. ALL have now been identified.

* The Bin Lorry. The bin Lorry collected 1 bin. Recycling waste. The lorry had cameras on it, but they are for viewing only, not recording. The bin it collected was weighed when it was lifted into the back, showing only 11kg of material was in it (Corrie is around 85Kg). It then drove to its next pick up in Mildenhall, then on to the recycling centre. It did pass by Fiveways roundabout at Barton Mills, but we know for certain that it did not stop at any point on its journey from BSE to the next pick up or its final destination.

* Investigations into the other 3 vehicles from the ‘Horseshoe’ continue. Speculation about them would not be helpful at this stage. There is no need to speculate further on a ‘silver car’ at this point either.

So there were either 7 vehicles including the bin lorry or 4 including the bin lorry? Reading it bunched together like this sounds like 4 in total....

Ditto. Never heard that before.

He was invited to a married friends house for a party, it was one of the trivial facts thrown out at the beginning. But the mention of the party got me thinking- where are the married quarters in BSE?- there are some and I wonder if he was parked near them, or was walking towards them later on. Anybody local know which streets have married quarters on?

Ok reading Tony's 20 November update back and now I'm wondering if there were only 4 vehicles in total. The bin lorry and 3 other vehicles which have all been identified but investigations continue. Otherwise, why wouldn't they have asked at the hub for people to identify any cars outstanding...

4 vehicles are known to have been in the ‘Horeshoe’ area in the time window being reviewed. ALL have now been identified.

The Bin Lorry. The bin Lorry collected 1 bin. Recycling waste. The lorry had cameras on it, but they are for viewing only, not recording. The bin it collected was weighed when it was lifted into the back, showing only 11kg of material was in it (Corrie is around 85Kg). It then drove to its next pick up in Mildenhall, then on to the recycling centre. It did pass by Fiveways roundabout at Barton Mills, but we know for certain that it did not stop at any point on its journey from BSE to the next pick up or its final destination.

So there were either 7 vehicles including the bin lorry or 4 including the bin lorry?

This is where the confusion is made, and I think I know why.
The update of the 20th has been altered.

In the first part "ALL have now been identified". has been added later

Whereas the last part "Investigations into the other 3 vehicles from the ‘Horseshoe’ continue" remained the same.

It's just "4 vehicles" in total (one being the bin lorry).

Can only imagine that for now it has been discounted as owner/driver has satisfied them (for now at least) that they weren't involved and can't assist any further.

The other 3 vehicles have been "identified" that doesn't mean that that the owners/ drivers/ occupants have been identified, and doesn't mean they have been removed from suspicion/ are thought not to be able to assist in investigations.

Just wondering, can anyone enlighten me as to what happens with foreign/EU registered vehicles? How easy are they to trace? Asking as I had an acquaintance years ago who drove a French reg car as he said he never got speeding points on his license or parking fines. Assuming it's all been tightened up since then though.

That is very clearly laid out by Nicola. So why the emphasis on random people walking through the area? Shouldn't the focus be on releasing CCTV and details of the cars?

I doubt any of the people on CCTV could give anything more than colour of a car at best as witnesses. The CCTV could give a lot more potentially. I guess when Tony said the cars had been identified he didn't mean traced?

I always thought that the people on CCTV were wanted as potential witnesses not suspects as they may have noticed something regarding the cars. But now I'm wondering if it's drug related (Corrie being involved or not and witnessing something he shouldn't) and the person hiding from running man is look out man, for police/people/whatever. Who knows, we hardly have anything to go on. I'm sure the vehicles are more important seeing as Corrie apparently left in a vehicle so I'm confused why there's been no appeal regarding these. They've been identified but that doesn't mean traced or the person in possession found. I assumed it's because it would hinder the investigation but now I'm not so sure. About anything!

He was invited to a married friends house for a party, it was one of the trivial facts thrown out at the beginning. But the mention of the party got me thinking- where are the married quarters in BSE?- there are some and I wonder if he was parked near them, or was walking towards them later on. Anybody local know which streets have married quarters on?

I thought the couple were American but that could have been total rubbish from fb.

Hi,
This is my first post, although I have been a guest and reading though the threads for the past few weeks.
Something that came to me this evening about Corrie and the phone conversation with his brother. I wondered if maybe he'd either started chatting to him,whilst waiting for a reply from the other lads as to which pub they were in! Or if he knew the usual pub route they took and was killing time until he could catch up with them?
I also note that it's been mentioned previously that he was supposed to be going to a party, yet that fell through. I know some of you questioned before, how did he come to have alcohol on him, maybe this was already in his car, as he'd planned to take it with him to the party?
welcome north. I too remember reading that there was
a party at a married couple's place but cannot remember where I read that. Do you remember where that was mentioned? Just saw the ruth bullock post. Us married quarters are beck row aren't they?

This is where the confusion is made, and I think I know why.
The update of the 20th has been altered.

In the first part "ALL have now been identified". has been added later

Whereas the last part remained the same.

It's just "4 vehicles" in total (one being the bin lorry).

Ah thanks, that makes more sense!

So could it be the case that one of the 23 initially Unidentified owns / had the use of one of those vehicles, the police suspect this and it's a case of elimination.

OR none of these people have anything to do with the investigation which would leave the vehicle being driven by someone who was NEVER on the streets that night, only there to pick up Corrie willingly or unwillingly. Leaving the 23 being witnesses, rather than suspects.

Ok I am back to where I was on thread #1 and my first ever post, I believe he left the area via vehicle willingly. MOO

Sorry if this makes no sense, I know what I want to say in my head.

Just wondering, can anyone enlighten me as to what happens with foreign/EU registered vehicles? How easy are they to trace? Asking as I had an acquaintance years ago who drove a French reg car as he said he never got speeding points on his license or parking fines. Assuming it's all been tightened up since then though.

All changed now (in my country at least). It's all computerised and linked through to your insurance company (and road tax).

I thought the couple were American but that could have been total rubbish from fb.
I won't post where the quarters are that I know of, but they are about 30min walk from waitrose. Sorry it hasn't copied the original question of whoever was asking about mq in bse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper