UK UK - Daniel Skelton, 33, Wigan, 16 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
An appeal has been launched to find a dad who has gone missing in Wigan.

Father of four Daniel Skelton, 33, was last seen at his home address in the borough on January 16.

He is also believed to have connections in Renfrew, Paisley, Middlesbrough, Redcar, Glasgow and Liverpool.

His disappearance is being treated as high priority by the police.

QVNIMTI0MzEyMTMy.jpg

A social media post said: "Daniel has left his phone, bank card, ID and all of his belongings behind.

"He has also not shown up for work. This isn't like Daniel.

"Someone must know something. Please if anyone knows anything at all, even the smallest piece of information please get in touch.

"Please Daniel get in touch and let us know you're OK."

Appeal for help to find to 33-year-old dad missing in Wigan

https://www.facebook.com/groups/904749523736416/permalink/931914564353245/upload_2022-2-3_6-1-5.jpeg

MISSING | Our officers in #Wigan are becoming increasingly concerned about Daniel (33) who was last seen in the Earl of Bacarres pub on 16 January at 2am.

This CCTV image was taken an hour before he went missing and we believe he was wearing the same clothes as well as blue Adidas tracksuit bottoms and white trainers.

He's described as 5ft 8ins tall with a slim build and short black hair.

Daniel has links to the Wigan, #Middlesbrough and #Glasgow areas. Can you help?

Anyone with information about Daniel's whereabouts should contact us on 0161 856 3034.
upload_2022-2-3_6-1-5.jpeg

Alive, hopefully.

The first couple of posts I saw just said "found". Expecting social media posts to go into further detail such as "found alive" or "found deceased" is setting the bar a little too high, IMO. However, I now see a post which says "safe and well", which is good news. There is still no update from the police (or from others who were actively publicising Daniel's disappearance), so I am now wondering whether there is more to this than meets the eye.

The first couple of posts I saw just said "found". Expecting social media posts to go into further detail such as "found alive" or "found deceased" is setting the bar a little too high, IMO. However, I now see a post which says "safe and well", which is good news. There is still no update from the police (or from others who were actively publicising Daniel's disappearance), so I am now wondering whether there is more to this than meets the eye.

And there is still nothing!

Yes, it seems there is more to this than meets the eye.

News articles from 2017

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/racist--caught-camera-seconds-13247863

and from 2021

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back