Found Deceased UK - Darren Blyth, 55, teacher, went to take photos, Hawthorn Dene, 14 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When was it he was allegedly seen, yesterday or Thursday?

I also gather that his older daughter is Katy Blyth, who is a singer (covers, rock, ballads, soul, jazz, etc) and sometimes performs as a duo.

Yeah, the post was edited. I hope they can located him soon.

[BBM]

We have a really strong sighting of Darren in Peterlee - near to the moorcock pub, heading either towards shotton (so past the fire station road on shotton road) or the other direction towards Peterlee town centre) yesterday late afternoon. [post continues]

to:

We have a few potential sightings of Darren in Peterlee - near to the moorcock pub, heading towards shotton (so past the fire station road on shotton road) then again passed whithouses business park yesterday late afternoon.

Even though this is in the North East Please share this with all your friends far and wide - we know this may not be Darren and we want people to be aware of him all over the country. [post continues]

Thanks for finding that! I thought I'd imagined it :rolleyes:

Wife of missing Stokesley teacher Darren Blyth pens heartfelt letter pleading for him to come home

The letter reads: “To my darling husband Darren, if you are reading this then I want you to know that you are my entire world.

“You are the most beautiful, kind and generous soul I could ever wish to spend my life with, and nothing could ever replace my love for you. You are priceless.

“I will not rest until you return home safely to me, Abigail and your family who love you more than you could ever know.

“You are truly the most important person in my life and I need you back safely with me. I know how much you love us, and that is why I know you want to come home.

“I can’t express how elated that would make me feel, so please, please, come home where we can make you feel safe, happy and loved.”

Since his disappearance, friends, family and colleagues of Mr Blyth have expressed their concern for the much-loved Stokesley School science teacher and keen photographer.

Daughter Katrina said: “Dad, the last thing you said to me was, ‘Thank you. It’s good to have people you can rely on.’

“There isn’t a problem that we can’t solve together as a family. We can get through anything as long as we’re together."

She added: “Mel, Abigail, Alex, Tamzin, Sean and I just want you home safe. Please get in touch to let us know that you’re okay.

“We love you so much.”

'I need you back' wife's heartfelt letter for missing teacher

We are saddened to report that a body has been found in the search for Darren Blyth.

The body of a man was recovered from the Hawthorn area yesterday evening (Sunday, April 25th).

Formal identification has yet to take place, but we believe it to be that of the 55-year-old.

Darren’s family have been informed and are being supported by Police.

The death is not being treated as suspicious and a file will be prepared for the coroner.

We would like to offer our sincere condolences to Darren’s family at this difficult time.

A Durham Constabulary spokeswoman said: "We are saddened to report that a body has been found in the search for Darren Blyth.

"The body of a man was recovered from the Hawthorn area yesterday evening (Sunday, April 25th).

"Formal identification has yet to take place, but we believe it to be that of the 55-year-old.

"Darren’s family have been informed and are being supported by police.

Body found in search for missing 55-year-old teacher Darren Blyth

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back