UK - David Mcgreavy to be released after 45 years

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Parole Board acknowledged the "devastating effect that these deaths had on Ms Urry and still do have", but claimed McGreavy had "developed self-control, as well as a considerable understanding of the problems that he has had and what caused them" since 1973.

The test should be that parole board should have to let him babysit their children for him to be released... Should be no problem right?

The Parole Board acknowledged the "devastating effect that these deaths had on Ms Urry and still do have", but claimed McGreavy had "developed self-control, as well as a considerable understanding of the problems that he has had and what caused them" since 1973.

The test should be that parole board should have to let him babysit their children for him to be released... Should be no problem right?
It's funny, because im hardly outraged, but for a parent to witness this life shattering event, still be alive and cognitive as it seems, and witness this guy come out to walk among us is insanity.

https://news-sky-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/david-mcgreavy-monster-of-worcester-who-murdered-three-children-set-to-be-freed-from-jail-11571375?usqp=mq331AQHCAFYAYABAQ==&amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https://www.google.com&ampshare=https://news.sky.com/story/david-mcgreavy-monster-of-worcester-who-murdered-three-children-set-to-be-freed-from-jail-11571375

I searched and couldn't finda post.

So called Butcher of Worcester to be released after 45 years in prison.

Mcgreavy was convicted for killing three children left in his care by their parents who he was lodging with at the time. After killing them he impaled their bodies on the railings outside the house.

OMG! What kind of monster is this? And he's being released! Speechless!!

I hope that he was given a lot of psychiatric care.

The UK and Canada do this, it seems, all the time. I think even the Aussies are weak at keeping their monsters behind bars.

From Ipswich Star article:
A Parole Board document said McGreavy had “developed self-control”, as well as a “considerable understanding of the problems that he has had and what caused them”.
It continued: “The psychologist identified a number of factors which make it less likely that Mr McGreavy will reoffend in future.

WOW! I'm sure we all feel so much safer now that he is "less likely" to reoffend, thanks for that!

‘It’s going to be scary out there’ – Mayor’s fears as triple child killer set to be released from Suffolk prison

I'm really surprised there isn't more coverage of this, you'd think this would get national press interest. I was aware of this case, but I only found out he was being released because it was in my local paper.

I feel so much for the childrens mother, couldn't have more children due to medical issues, and in her words never wanted any as her murdered children were perfect and irreplaceable.

‘Is he likely to settle in Suffolk? – Parole Board responds to key questions after triple child killer cleared for release

From the article:
However Therese Coffey once again refused to comment, citing a lack of available information about the case.
“The same issue still stands that I don’t have the Parole Board report so cannot give a reply on attributed comments on friends,” she said.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Karen, in the UK, do residents have the right to learn when the likes of this guy moves into their neighboorhood? Is there a database they can check?
Thx

Karen, in the UK, do residents have the right to learn when the likes of this guy moves into their neighboorhood? Is there a database they can check?
Thx

I don't think so, there's "Sarahs Law" (named for Sarah Payne) where parents can ask if sex offenders are living in the local area, but as far as for crimes like this I don't believe so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576
Back