GUILTY UK - Dom Ansah, 17, & Ben Gillham Rice, 17 stabbed to death, Milton Keynes, Oct 2019 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And another

Four people have been arrested on suspicion of murder after a man was stabbed in Milton Keynes. Police were called to an address in Carradine Crescent, in Oxley Park, just after 3.30pm on Tuesday [31st Dec] to reports of a stabbing. Thames Valley Police said a man in his early 20s later died.

Four arrests after man stabbed to death in Milton Keynes | Daily Mail Online

And another

Four people have been arrested on suspicion of murder after a man was stabbed in Milton Keynes. Police were called to an address in Carradine Crescent, in Oxley Park, just after 3.30pm on Tuesday [31st Dec] to reports of a stabbing. Thames Valley Police said a man in his early 20s later died.

Four arrests after man stabbed to death in Milton Keynes | Daily Mail Online

Unbelievably this is the fourth murder in Milton Keynes, in the space of 10 weeks.
The situation in MK is out of control and needs desperately to be dealt with before anymore young men loose their lives. Shocking!

That’ll be the way the police have charged then, under joint enterprise, whether that will remain after trial is another matter.

I have been trying to see what the latest ruling is re JE but cant see anything definitive other than the one or two cases who have challenged their ruling and had sentences changed.

What's going to happen here, could they ALL get convicted of murder under joint enterprise?

The joint enterprise laws were revised in February 2019.
Reading briefly through the legal guidance on the CPS website (link below), it quotes the following:

"A principal is one who carries out the substantive offence i.e. performs or causes the actus reus of the offence with the required mens rea. If two or more persons do so, they are joint principals."

"In homicide cases, it is not always possible to identify who are the killer(s) or principal offender(s) and who are the secondary parties. R v Jogee confirms that it is not necessary to prove whether a defendant is a principal or an accessory [88] (provided he is one or the other), and in a multi-handed assault it will often be the case that no-one can say whose hand did the act which proved fatal. What is necessary is that someone (identified or not) is shown to have committed murder or manslaughter.
In such cases, it is permissible to prosecute the participants to the offence as principals, without necessarily differentiating roles."

Secondary Liability: charging decisions on principals and accessories | The Crown Prosecution Service

Just type mk gangs into YouTube
first video is some of the victims outside westcroft
third video down are some of the accused outside Derwent local shop and youth club

Crazy how it spirals music videos fights to murder

Very interesting... so yea I see the victims are in a rap video about shanking and hoodies and jumping ... and masking up... however not sure any of the accused are in the Derwent shop video...

Last edited:
Very interesting... so yea I see the victims are in a rap video about shanking and hoodies and jumping ... and masking up... however not sure any of the accused are in the Derwent shop video...

Yeah theres a couple of to them in there. I had the unfortunate experience of living on derwent drive a few years back, moved out after 4 youths broke down my front door whilst my teenage daughter was home alone!

My daughter and have literally been drawing up an FBI style whiteboard, connecting gang members to each gang and then their gang tag name to their real names.
To be honest, I have been absolutely astonished at the "gang culture" that has grown in Milton Keynes right under our noses! I'm seeing videos and pictures all over social media of 10 year olds "ballied up" throwing gang signs, it's shocking. Surely the parents are aware of what their precious little boys and girls are up too?
I'm fully aware of the reason behind these two lads being murder and I'm sure once the trail starts and the truth is know, it will leave many of you as stunned and shocked as I was.
This knife culture has got to stop now. Life is not a video game, you kill someone, there is no reset, respawn or start again! It's game over, full stop.
Sorry for the rant guys and girls :mad:

My daughter and have literally been drawing up an FBI style whiteboard, connecting gang members to each gang and then their gang tag name to their real names.
To be honest, I have been absolutely astonished at the "gang culture" that has grown in Milton Keynes right under our noses! I'm seeing videos and pictures all over social media of 10 year olds "ballied up" throwing gang signs, it's shocking. Surely the parents are aware of what their precious little boys and girls are up too?
I'm fully aware of the reason behind these two lads being murder and I'm sure once the trail starts and the truth is know, it will leave many of you as stunned and shocked as I was.
This knife culture has got to stop now. Life is not a video game, you kill someone, there is no reset, respawn or start again! It's game over, full stop.
Sorry for the rant guys and girls :mad:
Well... I also am aware of a reason.. whether it is just gossip or not I guess it will come out in the trial....two of the accused are the brothers of my niece...

Well... I also am aware of a reason.. whether it is just gossip or not I guess it will come out in the trial....two of the accused are the brothers of my niece...

I wonder if he got pulled while looking through the phone concerning the two brothers

WARNING: INDECENT CONTENT Milton Keynes man charged with possessing "disgusting" *advertiser censored* involving a dead body

remember him years back in the younger days clubs and rave era

Was he in a relationship with the brothers mum?

I think barker is the one who does the hand shake rubbish as he waits outside the shop at the start of the video

I remember seeing groups of lads hanging outside that shop when they had the bench The bench was a crazy idea all it got was people hanging about the shop
then months later they end up doing that horrendous act

The Crown Court at Luton

Daily Courtroom List for Thursday 05 November 2020

Court 5
- sitting at 10:15 am THE HONOURABLE MR JUSTICE SPENCER

Trial (Part Heard)
T20197377 CHANDLER Charlie 43SS0542019 MILTM Crown Prosecution Service

T20197385 ****** *** * *********** ***** ***** *********** *******
Order made under s39, CYPA 1933

T20197399 ****** ****** *********** ***** ***** *********** *******
Order made under s45, Youth Justice and Criminal Evidence Act 1999

T20197404 BARKER Clayton J 43SS0542019 BUCKM Crown Prosecution Service