UK - Elianne Andam, 15, stabbed to death in Croydon, London. Teenage boy arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's so worrying that young men act this way - that a girl wouldn't possibly think about saying no to them. I imagine he was a controlling person in any sort of relationship/interaction they'd had together and she'd been brave enough to step away

It's so worrying that young men act this way - that a girl wouldn't possibly think about saying no to them. I imagine he was a controlling person in any sort of relationship/interaction they'd had together and she'd been brave enough to step away
Exactly.

She said no, and I suppose the rejection, embarrassment and his friends potentially making jokes about him were probably more than his ego could bear, and he probably felt like she "showed him up", so she had to die. He had to get revenge.

This is what these tit-for-tat stabbings are all about in gangs....revenge on someone who has 'dissed' them or done them wrong.

MOO.

I went to an inner city UK school in the eighties and nineties, and there was a high proportion of violent criminal scumbags.

Unfortunately scum begets scum, and some of the people I went to school with are probably grandfathers now.

By Liz Jackson & Yasmin Rufo
'A 15-year-old girl who was killed on her way to school has been described as "very comedic" with a "bright future".
Flowers and cards have been placed near the scene where the stabbing took place in Croydon, south London, at about 08:30 BST on Wednesday.
A witness said the victim was stabbed in the neck with a foot-long knife.
A boy aged 17, believed to be known to the victim, was arrested shortly after the girl died at 09:21.
Neither the victim nor the suspect have been named.'

''The year 11 pupil had just got off the number 60 bus with a group of friends when she was attacked. Witnesses said the bus driver and other passers-by tried to save her.
Ch Supt Brittain called the attack "every parent's worst nightmare".

A teenage boy is being questioned by detectives after a 15-year-old girl with a "bright future" was stabbed to death on her way to school.

A 17-year-old boy, believed to be known to the victim, was arrested just over an hour later and remains in custody.

Anthony King, chairman of My Ends - a project helping combat youth violence in Croydon, was with the girl's family after the incident and said they were "heartbroken".
He also said the arrested boy had been known to local community groups for the past couple of years.

"Hero girl, 15, died in the street next to blood-splattered roses:

Witnesses describe horror as 'boy's row with the ex he tried to win back with flowers led to girl's brave mate being fatally knifed when she stepped in before killer, 17, fled on tram'.

When the fight broke out, the victim was said to intervene, leading the boy to reportedly pull out a foot-long, serrated zombie knife before stabbing the teenager, said to be from a West African Christian family, in the 'neck and chest'.

The suspect, whose weapon was described as being 'as big as a sword', then reportedly fled the scene, being chased by brave passengers who had also been on the bus.

Her family, who had been called to the scene, rushed down to the bus stop but she sadly died at 9.21am -
before they could say goodbye.

Just 75 minutes after the attack, officers arrested a 17-year-old boy five miles away on a tram in nearby New Addington at 9.45am. Metropolitan Police Chief Superintendent Andy Brittain said police are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.

Forensic scientists at the scene yesterday were seen collecting blood stained red roses and a love note which read:
'I love you so so much and I [have] never met someone with a better smile and better eyes than what you have. Your [sic] special girl... princess.'

Tributes have poured in for the 'jovial' and 'much loved' teen who had a 'bright future ahead of her' - expected to pass all her GCSES later this school year.

Mr King added: 'The [victim's] family and extended family are devastated. I can't articulate the sound of the tears and genuine heartbreak that took place this morning.

'[The girl] was going to pass her GCSEs, she had a bright future ahead of her. An absolutely incredible young lady, very articulate. One of the young people said she was jovial and very funny'."

RIP :(
Condolences to family.

Last edited:
it seems it was the ex girlfriend's friend who has been killed, whilst trying to protect her friend
If this is true, this makes me, if possible, even more angry. As in she was probably not even the real object of his rage, she was "just on the way" and got murdered for that. Utterly senseless. I hope this aspect is taken into account in the evaluation of his risk for future crimes.

Decent friends who stand up to you in situations like that are not easy to find. A horrible loss to everyone around her.
I took a gender-based violence class just for the kicks last year at my uni, and I feel like this topic should be more covered in basic education, too.

Just my random thoughts here.

Pictured: Hero schoolgirl, Eliyanna Andam, 15, stabbed to death on Croydon bus in horror rush-hour attack 'when she stepped in to protect her friend who got into row with her ex-boyfriend when he turned up with flowers and love note'​

If this is true, this makes me, if possible, even more angry. As in she was probably not even the real object of his rage, she was "just on the way" and got murdered for that. Utterly senseless. I hope this aspect is taken into account in the evaluation of his risk for future crimes.

Decent friends who stand up to you in situations like that are not easy to find. A horrible loss to everyone around her.
I took a gender-based violence class just for the kicks last year at my uni, and I feel like this topic should be more covered in basic education, too.

Just my random thoughts here.

Those misogynistic attitudes are rife in gangs and have been for some time.

Sadly, they aren’t confined to gangs (it would be bad enough if that were the case).

I think the damage which individuals like Andrew Tate have done with their violent misogynistic and controlling approach which is broadcast to over 6m followers cannot be underestimated. Many young men seem to be star struck and bewitched by him.

Vile individuals like Laurence Fox in the UK discussing a woman he disagrees with politically by saying “What real man would get into bed with that woman? ” and going on to use nasty demeaning terminology whilst a male interviewer laughs along.

The approaches to women shared and amplified by online incel groups is horrifying.

Then there are the hideous misogynistic attitudes within the Metropolitan Police as demonstrated by the multiple cases of rape and domestic violence within the workforce and the utterly vile ‘banter’ shared in their WhatsApp groups.

All these things continue to demean women and make their lives less safe.

Last edited:
So not only did this violent loon try to woo his young lady back with plastic flowers. He also wrote her a "love letter" on an already used windowed envelope. Utterly classless! https://x.com/Daily_Express/status/1707105071681409534?s=20

View attachment 449793

Upside down: "Read this after the brown note"

Main: "I love you so much and I never met someone with a better smile and better eyes than what you have. Your (sic) [...] special girl[...] princess [...]"

Under evidence tape: Illegible, then "my love [...] my heart melt"

Well, in the end I did go to Croydon for work today and couldn't be bothered waiting for an Uber and a bus turned up as soon as I got out of the train station, the number 60 bus no less! (albeit in a completely different area of the line than where the incident took place).

All I can say of use is that the CCTV coverage on the double decker I was on was very thorough, so the whole incident will have been thoroughly captured on film. No question they'll have the correct assailant and proof that he was the knifeman.

Speaking of the assailant, there has been a name and photo of the alleged assailant posted online. I won't talk about it here obviously unless someone says I can?

And there is now some debate over what the girl's actual name is whether it is 'Eliyanna' or 'Eliyanne.'

:confused:

I've just looked it up - the General Register Office (GRO) index has her birth registration as "Elianne Princess Nana Andam" (no 'y' in there, ending with an e)

That's not to say she didn't go by Eliyanna of course.

I've just looked it up - the General Register Office (GRO) index has her birth registration as "Elianne Princess Nana Andam" (no 'y' in there, ending with an e)

That's not to say she didn't go by Eliyanna of course.
yeah I wonder how they made that mistake?

Is it like calling me Bob or spelling it Bobbie?

N.B. My real name is not Bobby, Robert or any variant of it. So probably not the best example to use!

"The family of a schoolgirl killed on her way to school have said they are ‘struggling to comprehend’ her death.

A moving vigil is being held at the scene of her death in south London this evening, with local church and community leaders, locals, friends and family in attendance.

Flowers have been laid on the ground, candles lit and speeches made.

A statement read out on behalf of the Andam family by a church leader said:

‘We as a family are struggling to comprehend this painful tragedy that has happened to our beautiful daughter and beloved sister Elianne.

Our hearts are broken.

And we are overwhelmed by sorrow and grief.
Our faith in the Lord is strengthening us'.

‘We would like to express our gratitude to those who have taken the time to send us thoughtful and compassionate messages and prayers'."
:(

A 17-year-old boy will appear in court today charged with the murder of 15-year-old Elianne Andam in South London.

The suspect, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will appear at Croydon Magistrates' Court this morning.

Scotland Yard have said the boy has been charged with murder and also possession of a knife, after a blade police believe was used to murder Elianne was found in Cedar Road, Croydon, around a mile from where the schoolgirl was stabbed in the neck.

Elianne Andam was chased by a masked teenager and stabbed to death after trying to take a bag off him containing her friend's belongings, a court heard today.

Dressed in a grey prison tracksuit and wearing a pair of glasses, the 6ft tall boy remained calm throughout while fidgeting with a small plastic cup of water.

District Judge Daniel Benjamin remanded the teen – who cannot be named for legal reasons - into youth custody before a hearing at the Old Bailey next Tuesday.

Prosecutor Nicola Grindey, outlining the case, told the court: 'On September 27, Elianne Andam met with two friends prior to attending school.

'A meeting was arranged with the defendant, who was the ex-boyfriend of one of her friends. He was wearing a mask and gloves and was with another boy.'

Ms Grindey said Elianne had attempted to retrieve some of her friends' belongings from a plastic bag the girl's ex-boyfriend was holding.

She grabbed the plastic bag and was 'pursued' by the defendant who stabbed her multiple times in front of a group of terrified onlookers, Ms Grindey said.

He was later arrested and, following his arrest, was said to be 'fully compliant' with police.

'Clearly he is charged with a violent offence,' Ms Grindey added. 'We have got a boy who stabbed a young girl in the middle of the street.

'[He was] walking around with a knife and, tragically, has committed the senseless murder of a young girl.'

District Judge Benjamin sent the case to the Old Bailey next week, and remanded the accused teenager into youth detention.

He told him: 'I cannot grant you bail today. People charged with murder can only be granted bail by a crown court judge.

'I am sending your case to the Central Criminal Court - also known as the Old Bailey - for Tuesday, October 3. I am

The 15-year-old was stabbed in the neck with a foot-long knife near the Whitgift shopping centre in Croydon, south London, during the morning rush hour, a witness said.

Elianne's family said in a statement: "Our hearts are broken by the senseless death of our daughter.

"Elianne was the light of our lives. She was bright and funny, with many friends who all adored her.

"She was only 15, and had her whole life ahead of her, with hopes and dreams for the future.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02
Back