UK UK - Eryl, 68, missing from home in Pembroke, car found in car park, St Govan's Head, Pembrokeshire, 29 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
“MISSING | Have you seen 68-year-old Eryl, or do you have information that might help us find her?

She has been reported missing from her home in Pembroke.

Eryl may be wearing jeans and a light blue puffer jacket.

Her car was found in the car park for St Govan's Head yesterday afternoon, Tuesday 29th November.

Anyone who has seen Eryl, or knows of her whereabouts, is asked to report it to Dyfed-Powys Police, either

️ | https://orlo.uk/MABZI
| 101@dyfed-powys.police.uk
If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired text the non-emergency number on 07811 311 908.

Quote reference: DP-20221129-328

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired text the non-emergency number on 07811 311 908, quoting Ref: DP-20221129-328

Screenshot_20221130-155841_Chrome Beta-01.jpeg

“MISSING | Have you seen 68-year-old Eryl, or do you have information that might help us find her?

She has been reported missing from her home in Pembroke.

Eryl may be wearing jeans and a light blue puffer jacket.

Her car was found in the car park for St Govan's Head yesterday afternoon, Tuesday 29th November.

Anyone who has seen Eryl, or knows of her whereabouts, is asked to report it to Dyfed-Powys Police, either

️ | https://orlo.uk/MABZI
| 101@dyfed-powys.police.uk
If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired text the non-emergency number on 07811 311 908.

Quote reference: DP-20221129-328

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired text the non-emergency number on 07811 311 908, quoting Ref: DP-20221129-328

Wow!!! Eryl is from Pembroke, Pembrokeshire in the UK but I have just looked at her and her husband’s fb and noticed they have recently visited and stayed in my country town where I live here in Australia! What are the chances of that.

(Eryl and her husband recently celebrated the anniversary of their first meeting 21 years ago whilst they were here in my hometown in October 2022).

Last edited:
Thank you @MsMiniSleuth for being concerned in Eryl’s disappearance, and starting a thread for her. Although we know what has happened to Eryl, and can only hope that she is found, it’s fitting for her, that while she is missing we are actively looking. Please come home Eryl

An urgent appeal has been issued in the search for Eryl Reeves, who has been missing from her home in Pembroke since last week.

[...]

Her family is now appealing for specially-trained divers who may be able to assist them in their search around St Govan’s Head.

"Does anyone know of any specially trained divers that could assist in the search for my mum in the St Govans Head area, we need to try every last thing we can even if it means finding her to give her the send off she truly deserves," Jenni Flood posted on Facebook.

Last Thursday, Tenby Lifeboat crew were called to the scene after a coat was seen floating in the sea.

The lifeboat was launched at 10.15am and the crew was able to retrieve the jacket, before carrying out a further search extending as far as Stackpole.

[...]

The family are also requesting walkers, sailors and fishing boat operators to inform police of any sightings which could lead to Eryl's discovery.

MOD NOTE:

Welcome to all new members who have joined to discuss Eryl's case. In an effort to best support families, Websleuths adheres to intentionally strict standards to ensure that only factual information is discussed.

Links to MSM reports or LE statements are required for statements made as fact. The exception to this rule is when we have a Verified Insider (VI) who is a family member or friend of the victim or missing person. The VI process is completely confidential. More details on how to become a VI can be found here: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Any post stated as fact by members who are not Verified Insiders will be removed. After applying and upon completion of the VI process, these posts may be reinstated. Use the Report feature on this post or send a PM to a Mod/Admin if you have any questions about the VI process.

Thank you for understanding and for posting in accordance with The Rules.

Hi Sleuths, always a lurker and love to follow all your dedicated work in getting the missing and helpless souls information out there. I read the sad story of missing Eryl, depression is the blight of so many of our lives, I have bern there. My reason for posting, a couple of red lights popped up in this article above? I know Wales, having grown up there, some services like police, nhs is way below standard in other parts of Uk? imo Was there any investigation, cctv, dashcam, etc even a suicide note found??? just curious?

Hi Sleuths, always a lurker and love to follow all your dedicated work in getting the missing and helpless souls information out there. I read the sad story of missing Eryl, depression is the blight of so many of our lives, I have bern there. My reason for posting, a couple of red lights popped up in this article above? I know Wales, having grown up there, some services like police, nhs is way below standard in other parts of Uk? imo Was there any investigation, cctv, dashcam, etc even a suicide note found??? just curious?
I don’t know the answer to any of your questions I’m sorry. I don’t know if there was a note, maybe <modsnip> But the area that Eryl went missing from was far from any roads or residences, so definitely no chance of CCTV.

Where in Wales did you grow up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member