Found Deceased UK - Evan Reid, 31, last seen around 9.40pm, Paisley, Renfrews, concerns for well-being, 25 March 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I can gather there was nothing suspicious on the train CCTV. Nobody followed him off the train or around Paisley.

It is a very random point on the map to chose to jump in a river. It may point to being drugged or a mental episode.
It iii
'No suspicious circumstances'?

If everything is as we have heard - average guy, nothing dodgy, on night out with pals, not drunk, no mental health concerns, not depressed, on way home on train - I would say it is WELL damned suspicious.

He's on a train going home, sends partner text about something going on, gets off in a town that he knows no one in, starts walking around- then weeks later found dead in the canal.

I think the tox reports might show traces of something that affected him, because this is far from normal.
i am no expert not sure how long a toxic substance can stay in your system ..Sad it has come to this .His family will be so broken .Hopefully answers will be provided .Another young man taken too soon.

I would be wanting answers if I was his family. He may have ingested something knowingly or unknowingly, yes, and hopefully the PM will be able to find out.
When someone enters a body of water alone after a night out drinking there likely never will be any specific “answers”. The only person who can explain what they were thinking at the time is deceased.

Another missing man in Ayrshire found this morning, also in water. What's going on lately

Another missing man in Ayrshire found this morning, also in water. What's going on lately
Serotonin syndrome or Drug induced hyperthermia?
I had the first from Tramadol and was lucky not to be near a river. I WOULD have gone in.
As far as ive read recreational drugs can do the same.

Serotonin syndrome or Drug induced hyperthermia?
I had the first from Tramadol and was lucky not to be near a river. I WOULD have gone in.
As far as ive read recreational drugs can do the same.
Also, it wouldnt surprise me if stats on this are completely askew since theyf have to take it off the market.
Its horrible and id never wish it on anyone. You literally feel you are cooking from the inside out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back