GUILTY UK - Four people critical after explosion and fire in Leicester, England, Feb 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
all three defendants are charged with arson with intent or being reckless as to whether life was endangered.
The charges are, of course, written in legalese. The particulars of the alleged offence are that on 25/2/18, at 253 Hinckley Road, Leicester, they attempted to commit arson, in that without lawful excuse they attempted to destroy by fire 253 Hinckley Road, of a value unknown, belonging to Hardeep Singh, intending to destroy or damage property, or being reckless as to whether it would be destroyed or damaged and intending, by the destruction, to endanger the life of another, or by being reckless as to whether the life of a person would thereby be endangered.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/leicester-explosion-court-1296837

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Facebook-Post-Untitled-Design.jpg

The five victims of the Hinckley Road explosion. Clockwise from top left: Sean, Mary and Shane Ragoobeer, Leah Beth Reek, Viktorija Ijevleva

wow

This is confusing what the true intent was or if it was an accident trying to make fake Vodka or trying to burn the place down for insurance money and it blew up before anyone could get out. Strange case.

Sounds like it should be murder charges rather than manslaughter if they purposely poured petrol around. I cant really tell if it was done or purpose or just carelessness while doing something else illegal like making fake vodka or something.

Sad either way.

We have a show on in the states about how they make moonshine still in some parts of the country. I would be afraid to drink any homemade moonshine or liquor because you never know how people are making it.

The good moonshiners can make some really good brew and I am sure its fine but the problem is unless you know the people making it and watch how they do it then you dont know if they used something that can hurt you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back