UK UK - Georgina Gharsallah, 30, Worthing, 7 March 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't see this posted, apologies if a duplicate. Andrea's Mum climbed over the fence to the building site to show it is accessible to the public. From 1st May:

THE mother of a missing woman has broken into the building site where she believes her daughter could be buried.

Andrea Gharsallah, 57, scaled the walls surrounding the Teville Gate site in Worthing on Monday evening.

She says she was told by Sussex Policeand Worthing Borough Council that no one could get into the site.

But after climbing the walls, which are plastered with missing posters, she proclaims: “I’ve climbed over here in one minute.

“How long could it take anyone else.

WATCH: Mother breaks into building site where she thinks her missing daughter could be buried

Thank you legally bland! I hadn't seen that article either.There were people Sleeping in and using the site around the time for drug use so it was accessible.Maybe there were other points of entry or it wasn't as secure as people thought.I understand why her mum wants it checked out.there is a lot in local media recently about drug/alcohol use in Worthing ,maybe if the family asked some of the more well known homeless about newer people hanging around last year at that time? Well done to Andrea I say! Jmo :)

A HEARTBROKEN mum whose daughter disappeared nearly 18 months ago has been sent sinister messages saying her daughter has been “killed and cremated” by a drugs gang.

...SBM

“I have been getting these messages for a couple of months,” she said.

“I have had four this week.

“A lot of it is based on the same story, that she has been taken by a drugs gang and they have killed her. “The last one was that they had cremated her.

“It is distressing, part of you thinks – did something like that happen?”

One message sent to Andrea read: “I heard she was dead by this gang and ting cos she was involved with bare drugs and they cremated her.”

Another said: “She is dead, and that it was a gang that killed her.”

Andrea said she has handed the messages to cops, who have admitted that it is possible Georgina could be dead.

Police said they have followed many leads from people claiming to have information about what happened but have not been able to substantiate anything that has been helpful to piece together how Georgina went missing.

Andrea, a carer, said the people who have sent the messages do not want to be named or to talk to the police.

...SBM

Andrea said she has made 500 flyers to distribute near the road Georgina was last seen in.

She has also issued an image showing what Georgina was wearing on the day of her disappearance and which items were on her at the time.

Sussex Police is treating Georgina as a high risk missing person and is offering £5,000 for information.

A spokesman said: “Georgina Gharsallah is being treated as a high risk missing person.

“Despite there being a large number of lines of enquiry, including potential sightings, when followed up, none of them have proved to be Georgina.

“In any investigation, the senior investigating officer will formulate a number of hypothesis based on the information they have at the time.

“Information that then comes into the enquiry will test each of those hypotheses.

“At this time, there is nothing to indicate that Georgina is deceased. However, it will obviously remain one of the potential hypothesis.”

Senior Investigating Officer, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Wolstenholme said: “The team continues to remain open-minded in our investigation in to Georgina’s disappearance last year.

“We have followed many leads from people purporting to have information on what happened but to date have not been able to substantiate anything that has been helpful in piecing together how Georgina came to go missing.

“We remain responsive to any information from the public that may assist us to find Georgina and discover what happened last year. We can be contacted online, by calling 101 and quoting Operation Pavo or you can report anonymously through the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”

Mum of missing daughter sent messages saying gang 'killed and cremated' her

A few weeks ago new cctv has been 'found' that reports to show Georgina walking through Worthing town centre on the day she disappeared, 7th March 2018. If after 18 months this cctv footage has just been found, one would like to think that there may be more. A huge request to the public of Worthing to search for any personal, dash cam, home, bar, restaurant, public cctv footage still kept from 7th Match 2018 ought to be in order-do you think?
Georgina Gharsallah: Sussex Police explains why new CCTV sighting has only just been released

A few weeks ago new cctv has been 'found' that reports to show Georgina walking through Worthing town centre on the day she disappeared, 7th March 2018. If after 18 months this cctv footage has just been found, one would like to think that there may be more. A huge request to the public of Worthing to search for any personal, dash cam, home, bar, restaurant, public cctv footage still kept from 7th Match 2018 ought to be in order-do you think?
Georgina Gharsallah: Sussex Police explains why new CCTV sighting has only just been released
Apologies to Looloo. I see that she has already included this link. Could be very important though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseInvestigator
Back