UK UK - Georgina Gharsallah, 30, Worthing, 7 March 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
£20,000 crime watch/crime stoppers reward available for information leading to Georgina Gharsallah being found. Sussex police can be contacted with any information. Last seen age 30 years on the morning of 7 March 2018 in Clifton Food & Wine, Clifton Road, Worthing, West Sussex. Possible further sighting crossing Chapel Road same morning with another woman, but unable to categorically confirm either of the women's identities.

I personally believe that her disappearance was linked to a drug feud of some sort. I never take the word of the victims parents because there will always unfortunately be an aspect of bias when talking about a loved one.

£20,000 crime watch/crime stoppers reward available for information leading to Georgina Gharsallah being found. Sussex police can be contacted with any information. Last seen age 30 years on the morning of 7 March 2018 in Clifton Food & Wine, Clifton Road, Worthing, West Sussex. Possible further sighting crossing Chapel Road same morning with another woman, but unable to categorically confirm either of the women's identities.
I thought that the crossing Chapel Road with another woman was in the afternoon?

Had they been to Superdrug (carrier Bag) for commodities so that she could go into hiding-Toileteries etc.
Was the other lady trying to help her or even lure her somewhere.
No one knows who this person is which is unusual.

From a month ago..

Mother of missing woman Georgina Gharsallah 'trying to keep hope alive'​

Andrea Gharsallah's daughter, a mother of two, vanished in March 2018 and was last seen at a corner shop in Worthing in West Sussex.
Monday 11 March 2024 23:35, UK
Georgina Gharsallah vanished in March 2018, last seen at a corner shop in Worthing in West Sussex. Pic: Andrea Garsallah

Image:Georgina Gharsallah vanished in March 2018, last seen at a corner shop in Worthing in West Sussex. Pic: Andrea Gharsallah
Why you can trust Sky News
A woman whose daughter has been missing for six years says "every day is a rollercoaster" - as she tries to stay hopeful and does anything she can to keep her child's name in the public eye.
Andrea Gharsallah's daughter, Georgina Gharsallah, a mother of two, vanished in March 2018 and was last seen at a corner shop in Worthing in West Sussex.

Speaking to The UK Tonight with Sarah-Jane Mee, she said: "I've run marathons, done walks, anything just to keep her name out there. If I don't do it, who will?"
"I do become frantic sometimes," she admitted.
Andrea Garsallah's daughter, Georgina Gharsallah, a mother of two, vanished in March 2018

Image:Andrea Gharsallah's daughter vanished in March 2018

Next week is the sixth anniversary of her daughter's disappearance, and she said she always marks the occasion, to make sure Georgina's two sons remember their mother.
She may let off balloons or something similar with her grandchildren, "just to keep the hope alive".
The boys, who live with Andrea, "want to know why she [Georgina] hasn't come home", and sometimes talk about things they'll do "when mum comes home", Andrea said. "It's hard to hold on to the hope."
Police, she said, have taken thousands of statements in the search for Georgina, but to no avail.

They don't have regular meetings and we are "just waiting for a member of the public to come forward with information".
Her case is not unusual, as someone is reported missing every 90 seconds in the UK, according to the charity Missing People.

I have just read what is written on wikipedia (I know it is not the most reliable source) I wonder if they went backwards with the CCTV, sometimes seeing peoples previous movements and people they are seen with can lead the investigation forward. Unfortunately it doesnt seem that there is any investigation going on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Name Here
Back