UK- Girl, 11, stabbed in London's Leicester Square, August 2024, "Suspect arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

A Romanian man stabbed an 11-year-old girl eight times with a steak knife at Leicester Square while she was on holiday with her mother, a court heard today.
Pintaru was remanded in custody to next appear at the Old Bailey on September 10. He has a four-year-old child who lives in Manchester, but he is currently homeless.

Attachments

• IMG_1400.jpeg
    IMG_1400.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1399.jpeg
    IMG_1399.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 5
Also court said he had an interpreter but Facebook in English
It's pretty normal for people, especially defendants, to make use of a translator in legal proceedings even if they have a good grasp of the official language of the jurisdiction in which the proceedings are taking place.

It's a very serious and very formal scenario so they want to understand it in the language they are most comfortable with. Although sometimes, especially when they are giving evidence they can get a bit stressed and use both languages while giving evidence to the court, making the translator and court recorder's lives difficult!

Now leading story in The Mail.

I would be very surprised if this was committed by a right wing .

A security guard said he 'jumped on' and took a knife from the man who stabbed the child.

The guard, who gave his name as Abdullah, 29, said he had worked in security at the TWG Tea shop for the past 'seven to eight months'.
He said: 'I heard a scream, at that moment I saw there was one person, roughly (in their) mid-30s or early 30s, and he was like stabbing a kid.

'I jumped on him, held the hand in which he was (carrying) a knife, and just put him down on the floor and just held him and took the knife away from him.

'Then a couple of more people joined as well, and we just held him until the police came, it took maybe three to four minutes for the police to arrive and then they just took him into custody.'

He and his colleagues gave first aid to the child before the police joined in, he said.

'I just saw a kid getting stabbed and I just tried to save her. It's my duty to just save them.'
In the UK I think its quite fair to say that atrocities have been committed by BOTH the right and left and so to SPECULATE that this was an attacker from the right is imo both irresponsible and premature given the absolute lack of information on the attacker other than someone observed him 90 min prior to the attacked 'acting in an agitated manner'. This could simply be an unhinged mentally unbalanced individual with no political motivation and its unlikely to be learned what the motivation (if any) for a long time unfortunately. Political tensions are already quite tense in the UK atm and so to toss gasoline onto the fire of a volatile situation with no information is something that I find uncomfortable and unproductive.

Violence against innocent citizens (sadly per the statistics mainly women and children) isn't the 'exclusive' tool of either the right or left.

MOO

Last edited:
So...
A child in Manchester
but the accused is loitering in London and homeless :rolleyes:
Hmm...

He looks thin, almost gaunt.
It might have been drugs problem.

Does the charge of
Attempted Murder carry the same sentence length as Murder?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20
Back