UK - Gunshots fired outside houses of parliament in London. 22 Mar 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
UK's Channel 4 News forced to backtrack on claims jailed ‘hate-preacher’ was behind London attack

"Channel 4 claimed Abu Izzadeen also known as Trevor Brooks from Hackney in London was the suspect.

Claims soon followed that he is in fact currently serving time in jail."

https://www.rt.com/uk/381876-abu-izzadeen-suspect-attack/

We'll need some patience with the breaking news. Dust will settle, but for now, nothing is clear.

jmo

And there it is.

Unless there are in fact two separate men involved, I do not believe the man shown as a suspect on that stretcher is the man being named here. The face, skin tone and body type appear to be very different, IMHO.

Really? Man, I must be bad at identifying people. He does not look Asian, but the guy on the stretcher looks like Abu Izzadeen to me...

IMOO.

I am honestly surprised to hear that 2 people died on the bridge. I saw at least 3 who looked.....really bad. I am thinking one may have accidentally been hit by a bus while trying to get a way, perhaps.

The woman that got hit by the bus is one of the fatalities. Sorry, don't have a link....Heard it live on Fox News

Scotland Yard to do a press conference shortly? Anyone have a link to watch?

Really? Man, I must be bad at identifying people. He does not look Asian, but the guy on the stretcher looks like Abu Izzadeen to me...

IMOO.

The man on the stretcher looks like he's of Middle Eastern or perhaps North African decent and in his 20''s to me.

RSBM

Oh, wow. Really ?
He doesn't LOOK like he's Asian.
Wonder if there were two attackers and this was one of them ?

Or is he just an innocent bystander ?
If so-- I hope he will be O.K. !!

I haven't seen the news give such conflicting reports in quite a while ---first they report one thing-- then another !
Sheesh. Get your facts in order before printing or tweeting the news.

Journalistic integrity and all that. Smh.
MOO

When people in the U.K. say "asian"...it doesn't exactly mean the same thing as when people in the U.S. say asian. Someone earlier in the thread explained it. Definitely something new I learned today.

The man on the stretcher has got to be the attacker. I saw one photo where a police officer still looked to be pointing a gun at him while he was on the ground. To me, it does resemble Izzadeen (though a bit thinner.)

I live in the US but I know there are almost 100 countries in Asia so "Asian" is a pretty wide description.

I live in the US but I know there are almost 100 countries in Asia so "Asian" is a pretty wide description.

Even so, just going by appearance, if I were a witness, I would not describe Abu Izzadeen/Trevor Brooks as "Asian" at all. But maybe that's just me. (And based on what I read, he is not Asian in any way.)

Late to the thread with this Tweet

[video=twitter;844576061861998592]https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/844576061861998592[/video]

Even so, just going by appearance, if I were a witness, I would not describe Abu Izzadeen/Trevor Brooks as "Asian" at all. But maybe that's just me. (And based on what I read, he is not Asian in any way.)

Or the guy on the stretcher. Jmo

Confirmed 4 deaths, including the attacker and 1 police officer

At least 20 injuries
OT

Here you are, of course. I was worried. Your inbox is full. Was just checking on you.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

IMOO.

I just viewed additional photos of the suspect on the stretcher(view from top of the head) and I can see a more of a resemblance now.

Anyone familiar with London or has had a change to look at the maps - how far from Parliament was this attack?

(Still catching up...)
Right on top of it - so to speak. The perp crashed his car into the fence around the Westminster property, then he got out (with his knife/knives) and barged into the same area by parliament and went at a policeman standing guard. News was speculating that this LEO, who was killed in the knife attack, was not armed, but the next LEO who came around the corner was armed and shot the perp.

The civilian who called him "Asian" was trying very hard to be grounded and intelligible for the tv guy, but she (as a visual witness) was clearly shook up. Plus, read what Skibs has to say about the British definition of "Asian".

Right on top of it - so to speak. The perp crashed his car into the fence around the Westminster property, then he got out (with his knife/knives) and barged into the same area by parliament and went at a policeman standing guard. News was speculating that this LEO, who was killed in the knife attack, was not armed, but the next LEO who came around the corner was armed and shot the perp.

Wait, what? LEO was not armed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back