GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame. I wish too that she'd been challenged in that daft interview after the conviction where she said something like nothing was amiss in Helen and IS' relationship which was patently untrue!

In my opinion it's a big betrayal that she's trotting around talking about her work with Helen anyway but I'm sure I've ranted about that before. I think she's a big warning sign with respect to unregulated professions that offer psychological support though!

I'm sure her main motivation is publicity for her counseling business. She has a lot of gall getting on the radio to spread warnings to middle aged women (she puts it that way) when she did the opposite with Helen. Never admits that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also sent old Jeremy an email with the full text of what Helen reported that she said. Never even a thought that she might be just fine slowing down or breaking off with him.

"Was I telling The Widower that I didn’t want a relationship or telling myself? I know that at the time I meant everything I said. I talked again to my bereavement coach. She asked what I liked about The Widower. I reeled off a long list of his qualities. She asked me what I didn’t like. There was nothing about him I didn’t like. What I didn’t like was that he had come into my life now. It was too soon, not part of my plan. She said, “OK, don’t see him for another eighteen months or two years or whatever time scale you think is appropriate. Then look him up and when you find he is happy with someone else, we’ll deal with your tears of regret then.”"

Still makes me angry!

I know what it's like when bereaved. I'm still getting mail from numerologists and Indian fortune tellers. Any port in a storm of emotion. Which is all that Shelley is. A leech preying on others' misfortune with no training or knowledge of counselling 'techniques'!

I texted Jeremy vine during the show hoping he might challenge her or at least mention her poor judgement, but no luck.

I got the sense that he found her quite a frustrating interviewee, as she repeatedly insisted that Helen was genuinely happy and had seen nothing red flags, ie there was nothing useful to be learned from her experience. Probably because Shelley had more or less insisted that she press on at full steam.

She didn't even have the good grace to sound remorseful for her crappy advice.

Whether her client is dead or not, I personally find it totally unethical that a counsellor goes publicly speaking about a client. Any other professional wouldn't unless authorised to do so.

Broadstairs - a place to narrow our commitments,
small home as an escape when you were ready.
Two years you said and i was waiting.
Wheeling in the car with tension until we breathe under the sky.

Two years, you said against that now.
The now taken in a whip sand.

A place in my heart created confusion.
I am there in my murderer's deception.
I am there in heart, clock hands turning backwards.

I am there, glancing your soap and trust,
remembering how you listened, debated and hugged me.

Not fashioning my needs ever - unlike the murderer who bought me fish and chips.

No one shall ever take away our horizons in Broadstairs,
despite drugging me until I almost lost Boris on our Sands.

Broadstairs was our future before you died,
Boris and I died whilst trying to create another happiness without you.

You know me, my loyalty and trust.
And despite your cynicism, you showed me how to love again
to grasp the future beyond loss,
and I tried to follow your being.

Joely and everybody, there is an IGNORE button in your settings.

Use it discreetly (TOS!), enjoy the feeling that you are in control after all and get on with your websleuthing.

:websleuther:

Broadstairs - a place to narrow our commitments,
small home as an escape when you were ready.
Two years you said and i was waiting.
Wheeling in the car with tension until we breathe under the sky.

Two years, you said against that now.
The now taken in a whip sand.

A place in my heart created confusion.
I am there in my murderer's deception.
I am there in heart, clock hands turning backwards.

I am there, glancing your soap and trust,
remembering how you listened, debated and hugged me.

Not fashioning my needs ever - unlike the murderer who bought me fish and chips.

No one shall ever take away our horizons in Broadstairs,
despite drugging me until I almost lost Boris on our Sands.

Broadstairs was our future before you died,
Boris and I died whilst trying to create another happiness without you.

You know me, my loyalty and trust.
And despite your cynicism, you showed me how to love again
to grasp the future beyond loss,
and I tried to follow your being.

I love this Joely123 you have such empathy,
I felt helen could be of been talking through you spiritually.
Empathy is about feeling someone thoughts, pain & emotions & Putting yourself into their situation.
& Helen would appreciate such words,
Please don't leave ws as you have been an inspiration with you warmth & empathy through this very sad case.
I look forward to hearing more from you especially coming up to the sad anniversary.

I want to make a little book of loveliness for Helen. If I can get this together, I wish to give all profit to Dachshund Rescue or Dog Trust.
I wish to focus on Helen's pleasures - flowers, ceramics, Emma Bridgewater, cups of tea, Merlot/Champagne.
London aspects of her pleasure.
I shall write this in poetic, small cameos in memory of her loveliness. I would love to pull it off - and in the process of forming ideas. It would be so good if you were to contribute one of your special memories of her - as I intend to write this from all of us. (Memories are about all she loved - not him!!) x

what a lovely idea, I'm sure Helen & her friends
& family would appreciate such a heartfelt creative gesture. *advertiser censored*
'A beautiful spirit lives on in creativity & eternal love
*advertiser censored*.'

It's coming up to the anniversary of Helen's death & my thoughts are with the family & friends & i can't stop thinking of her last weekend, this time last year & what she was going through as she was upset over something that we've never got to the bottom of regarding something about an incident in tesco & something about her not wanting to drive again & yet although she was upset over something she still made them all shepherds pie, My heart breaks thinking about it. Bless her & her family. *advertiser censored*

She's on my mind a lot too, and Boris. I wish I had a time machine.

Thinking over, and thanking friends for their lovely messages - it is impossible to leave Helen Bailey's WS pages. Each to their own way of responding, but my way has always to be emotionally connected.
I am not the detective Sleuth whom I admire so much and who gave me answers to so many questions within the search for Helen and the trial of IS. The amazing ability in researching landscape, timelines, replay of IS questioning - and highlighting errors within questioning led and helped me to believe that Justice would prevail.
That is the true measure of the 'foundation of WS' - the hours they commit and their sharp intelligence is awesome.
I am not so good at recounting factual evidence but my heart engages, along with all of us, in the loss of Helen and Boris. And in humanity engagement, I share the devastation of their murder by the person she had opened up to trust. I still feel deep compassion and always shall - and nobody can change this for us who happen to express ourselves emotionally, experientially, clinically, or words within a poetic joining.
Compassion comes mostly from joining the place of another - not sitting outside as if it is 'them' - but 'us' -
you and me within the same moment of feeling.
As many of us know, we could have fallen victim to a wrong partner - thankfully, alive but remember how it was a question of fortune.
I shall go on writing poetic thoughts about Helen for a long time - but accept that perhaps they ought to be in my notebook for my personal reflection.

Everyday i think of Helen & Boris & but i won't let that dreadful day that he cruelly snuffed out their precious lives be the forefront of my thoughts, it's still feels so unreal & so cruel & i can't bear to think of boris' s demise, I just don't want to begin to think about what he did to them & every time I see a Dachshund it breaks my heart,
I've never stopped cuddling my dog since I heard as ive got a relationship with my pouch like helen had with Boris, my dog is my life & my baby & I would die for her. . Dogs give so much unconditional love & ask for very little back.
At least they are together in spirit now flying free of any evil & Helen's creative spirit will always live on through her words & the words others who write on her behalf. I try not to use the word hate but even that word doesn't express what I feel for that evil monster I just hope he's getting his just deserves & hope everyday for 30 years he get dunked in **** but even thats too good for him, I think a sentence should be like for like to the crime. Dunk him in a septic tank with his beloved clocks or what ever it is he has a passion for. *advertiser censored*

From 9.30 till 2.30 today I couldn't help but think about Helen & Boris this day last year, they'd probably both be enjoying some lovely time in the garden at Broadstairs in this pleasant sunny weather if that monster hadn't been so evil. My heart breaks for them. Thoughts are with family & friends at this sad time *advertiser censored*

It's coming up to the anniversary of Helen's death & my thoughts are with the family & friends & i can't stop thinking of her last weekend, this time last year & what she was going through as she was upset over something that we've never got to the bottom of regarding something about an incident in tesco & something about her not wanting to drive again & yet although she was upset over something she still made them all shepherds pie, My heart breaks thinking about it. Bless her & her family. *advertiser censored*

I wouldn't worry about that as it's almost certainly a lie invented by Stewart.

'Cherwell' regarding you response above :

Oliver's girlfriend said she was upset that weekend about the driving incident in her testimony, IS lied when he said it was Monday as it must of been that Saturday or a few days before that as Alex oliver's girlfriend was there Saturday night & said helen was upset about it & there was something about tesco incident in the evidence at the start of the trial but it was never clarified on what it was about , the cctv of the tesco incident has been removed from the Internet for some reason.

'Cherwell' regarding you response above :

Oliver's girlfriend said she was upset that weekend about the driving incident in her testimony, IS lied when he said it was Monday as it must of been that Saturday or a few days before that as Alex oliver's girlfriend was there Saturday night & said helen was upset about it & there was something about tesco incident in the evidence at the start of the trial but it was never clarified on what it was about , the cctv of the tesco incident has been removed from the Internet for some reason.

AMG's testimony was only what she assumed to be the reason that Helen was upset.
As Cherwell said, it was almost certainly another of ISs lies.

The first witness is Alexandra Mcgarry, who is the girlfriend of Stewart’s son, Oliver Stewart. She tells the court she met Oliver through hockey. She is being asked about the weekend in particular before Helen went missing.
“On the Saturday before Helen went missing, I went shopping with Oliver to Cambridge.
“After this Oliver dropped me off at mine to pick up my car and then I drove to his and stayed at his this evening. I remember Helen looking quite stressed that particular evening, she didn’t say hi, she kept her head down and just walked into the kitchen.
“I heard she was in her jeep and got very anxious, so I thought it could be to do with that.”

In fact, as AM goes on to say in her statement below - Helen didn't like AM staying at the house, and could be a good reason why she was none too happy on that Saturday evening.

“I very rarely stayed at Oliver’s so I can’t really comment. On the Saturday (April 9) she seemed very stressed. I got the impression she didn’t really like me staying over

tax.jpg

So this morning I have been thinking about Helen and Boris. I do often think about them and Helens family. A year has passed with mediafrenzy and a trial that no one can forget. Those of us on this thread came to know one woman and her life and that will stay with us for a lifetime.

Rest in Peace Helen.

Special thoughts for Helen and Boris today - and her family and friends.

I like to believe that she is walking happily in a better place, with JS , Boris and Rufus.

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member