GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I think it covers only bitterness/metallic taste after taking it. Just swallowing Zopiclone, if he gave it to her instead of one of her "health" pills, would not be tasted (most pills have an invisible film over the powder to help it stop breaking up in the mouth). Dolly so kindly proved if it is crushed it is very bitter. Very interesting that all her pills disappeared with her AND no Zopiclone was found at the house. He certainly covered his tracks but his claim that she would only have taken one or two would still have left some of his prescription untaken but he would have had an excuse for that too, no doubt.

He flushed any leftovers down the lav. And almost certainly was tampering with capsules, replacing the contents with crushed Zopiclone. Two of the daily supplements I take are in capsule form - ditto paracetamol.

I take Zoplicone occasionally, and I can confirm Dolly's findings that they taste like something brewed by the devil himself. I do believe that's the only viable way of getting somebody else to ingest them unwittingly would be to put them inside a capsule purporting to be either paracetamol or a herbal supplement.

Ooops, cross post, sorry! It's late and am catching up. x

It's important that every defendant is given a decent defence. HOWEVER, I do not think that should include deliberately misrepresenting reality, as has been done here. That makes a mockery of the entire process, and reduces it to the ego of the barristers, rather than the genuine consideration of reasonable doubt.

Just to explain the reason I am here... a newbie since the start of the trial I have been lurking albeit the odd comment. Why am I following this trial, the 1st ever? Before I tell my tale I just want to say how grateful I have been to find you lot WS! The wit, the overwhelming knowledge of the law and foremost the utter respect you have always shown to Helen and Boris as well as love? I did not know Helen but I was tasked to search with my qualified search dog for her and Boris sometime in April, sorry I cannot give exact date due to confidentiality clauses? We are qualified volunteers called upon by the police to look for vunrerable high risk missing people. This is a vocation and we care. We want to find that vulnerable person, sometimes we find them too late but at least we can give the family closure? When we don't find them we don't forget them hence I am here with you lot? Whilst IS was still enjoying his lavish life style in Helen's sprawling Manor in April flushing the toilet everyday I was putting my search dog who is foremost my beloved pet dog at risk as he thankfully only walked into a fox snare rather than running into one as he normally charges around when he is searching! He could have been severely injured if not killed outright. This message which I would not normally share is meant for Helens family, I am trying to keep up with this thread but I am also abroad looking after my elderly mother, but I did get a hint of negative comments? Just rest assured a lot of people took time to find Helen and Boris while IS was still flushing his toilet! Strimmer was brilliant but I will only sleep soundly when I hear GUILTY!

Guys, you all need to zen the F out. :floorlaugh:

If he's not found guilty, I'll eat Dolly's stilettos.

I wish you would - they aren't half making my bunions throb!

I knew the defence summing up would make my blood boil today, and that they have an important job to do yada yada yada (and they do), but for me elements of it were truly sickening. Namely:

1/ Quoting Helen's own words against her but worse:

2/ Misquoting her words against her (I wonder why he shied away from reading out her actual dedication to IS: "You are my happy ending"? Too heart breakingly prescient?) "You are my life" is NOT what she wrote! A small point maybe but I want the Judge to correct this. And:

3/ Saying Helen's beloved brother had spoken well of IS! For me, that took the bleedin' biscuit - I can only imagine how he felt to sit in court and hear his sister's and his own words twisted, for her killer's benefit.

Emotions are bound to escalate as we near the verdict and LozDa you are right (as usual), he's going down faster than a featherweight in lead lined shorts. When the defence has to cite Helen's love for her murderer as evidence he didn't kill her, you know their backs are against the wall (a brace position I hope IS will hold for the next 30 years while he guards his Emma Freuds from attack!)

There are so many aggravating features in this case that I trust IS has only succeeded in ensuring the judge imposes a really hefty life sentence, and he never sees the light of day. Ian Stewart does not deserve to walk freely among decent people ever again.

Snap . I was just wondering if Josie Edwards could be prompted to risk contempt of court and blurt that out .
(I jest)

Just catching up here! Cotton - I nearly spat my coffee over the screen at that one. You have no idea...:hills:

Thank you Michelle, that was brilliant. Can't begin to imagine what it felt like having to see and listen to SRF...bad enough doing the copy and paste of updates, I could feel myself wanting to rant at him with each post.

Hope you get back for Monday ...if judge gets them out early enough, might b verdict day, tho I doubt it somehow

Thanks again xx

Thank you from me as well Michelle! xx

I will start prepping a new thread for you. Back with a link if a few.

Just to explain the reason I am here... a newbie since the start of the trial I have been lurking albeit the odd comment. Why am I following this trial, the 1st ever? Before I tell my tale I just want to say how grateful I have been to find you lot WS! The wit, the overwhelming knowledge of the law and foremost the utter respect you have always shown to Helen and Boris as well as love? I did not know Helen but I was tasked to search with my qualified search dog for her and Boris sometime in April, sorry I cannot give exact date due to confidentiality clauses? We are qualified volunteers called upon by the police to look for vunrerable high risk missing people. This is a vocation and we care. We want to find that vulnerable person, sometimes we find them too late but at least we can give the family closure? When we don't find them we don't forget them hence I am here with you lot? Whilst IS was still enjoying his lavish life style in Helen's sprawling Manor in April flushing the toilet everyday I was putting my search dog who is foremost my beloved pet dog at risk as he thankfully only walked into a fox snare rather than running into one as he normally charges around when he is searching! He could have been severely injured if not killed outright. This message which I would not normally share is meant for Helens family, I am trying to keep up with this thread but I am also abroad looking after my elderly mother, but I did get a hint of negative comments? Just rest assured a lot of people took time to find Helen and Boris while IS was still flushing his toilet! Strimmer was brilliant but I will only sleep soundly when I hear GUILTY!

Zab - I am not one of the brilliant Websleuths who have devoted their time endlessly over many, many trials in hoping to perpetuate Justice. I came to this story because of a love of literature and then a love of Helen.
You and your dog are vital to life, to rescue, to truth. I cannot image anyone here suggesting negativity towards your work with your beloved gifted searcher dog.
We are dog lovers - we loved that the Judge was also respectful to one of Cadavar dogs where a handler was representing in Court during this Trial.
I am sorry your Mum is needing care - most Mum's - like me, wish to be independent forever.
I know you shall have lots of response to your heartfelt and interesting post - but I just want to say thank you from all of us in the hours your spent trying to find Helen and Boris.
IS has to be GUILTY - otherwise no one can sleep. Let's trust - and thank you for all you did to try to find this beautiful lady and her precious boy.

We are just about to switch to No. 9 on this Websleuth trial - so do remember to switch over Zab.

Thread #9 awaits you. This one will close in five to ten minutes.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member