GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT??!! RF is now suggesting IS found Helen dead by her own hand (pills and booze) and, unaccountably, dumped her in the cesspit?

What happened to Nick and Joe?!!

Next he will say Boris did it.

This guy is dangerous. This is why he is in such demand as a barrister. I do hope there aren't any simple minds or waverers on the jury. I doubt whether all of them will have the intelligence of posters on this forum and there lies the danger.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12617279

[FONT=&quot]11:07[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=3]No evidence that Helen was 'intoxicated' by medication at time of death[/h]“Just because Helen’s body was in the cess pit, it doesn’t mean Helen was poisoned or intoxicated with a prescription sleeping drug at the time she died. “There’s no evidence at all that at the time she died, she was intoxicated by any sleeping drug.
“The Crown cannot know this, Dr Piper cannot know this. “All that can be said is that Helen had ingested Zopiclone at some time, on more than one occasion, over the previous months before her death.
“Just because there is Zopiclone traces in her hair, it doesn’t mean you or anybody could make the leap to the conclusion the Zopiclone she had taken had been administered to her surreptitiously, as opposed to her having willingly taken a tablet, and drunk a glass of wine.
“Toxicology results cannot tell whether Helen had taken this voluntarily, knowingly, or whether it had somehow been secretly administered to her.”
[/FONT]

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12617279

[FONT="]11:04[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="][h=3]'Perfect place' to hide a body[/h]If Helen had died after leaving Baldock Road, what would Nick and Joe do? Dump Helen at the side of the road? Throw her over a boat into the sea? “Or might they put her in the perfect place to hide a body, that they had seen for themselves?”
[/FONT]

The incredible Nick and Joe know how to open gates and garage doors without keys and without disturbing the alarm.

Oh wait - HB must have been alive to assist them.

I can't even read this rubbish from flint. Such a load of pie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Literally sweating with fear at this complete crock of sh1t3. Watf! Can we hire NiJo to fling SRF in the cesspit?!

Oh what a tangled web we weave

Can they suddenly present a defence that wasn't given as their defence during proceedings?!

That seems awfully immoral to me.

No, the dog indicated much earlier - April I think. Shortly after that the case was moved to the Major Crimes Team.

I think the arrest was after they discovered the router picking up Helen's phone, which I think happened while IS was in Spain and he was arrested when he got home.

If I remember (if), it was after they discovered the change to the S/O.

Oops Alyce already posted up thread.

[FONT="]11:03[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="][h=3]Helen had 'no signs of injury'[/h]“Helen had no signs of any injury at all. There’s nothing to point in any way as to how she died. “What though if she had, as Dr Cary considered, voluntarily consumed both the sleeping pill Zopiclone and had also drunk alcohol?
“That Dr Cary could cause death, reduced to unconsciousness. “She could have, in her unconscious state, choked due to her airways being obstructed. “If, that is what happened, how does that make her death unlawful? “Nobody would have killed her, murdered her. It would have been a terrible accident.
“Yes, one thereafter might be guilty of failing to inform the coroner, preventing an unlawful burial, but Stewart can’t be guilty of unlawfully killing her if having found her like that, Helen was put into that cess pit
[/FONT]

Oh yes, you find your partner unconscious after consuming alcohol and sleeping pills and your immediate reaction isn't to phone for ambulance it's to put her in the cesspit?!

:maddening:

[FONT=&amp]11:04[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]'Perfect place' to hide a body

If Helen had died after leaving Baldock Road, what would Nick and Joe do? Dump Helen at the side of the road? Throw her over a boat into the sea? “Or might they put her in the perfect place to hide a body, that they had seen for themselves?”
[/FONT]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! As Dolly says, this is now a total farce! :tantrum:

He's had plenty of time while on remand and during the trial to say she died at her own hand, he panicked and put her in the cess pit. But he never has so how can it be suggested now.

[FONT=&amp]10:44[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Helen Bailey had not changed her finances in Stewart's favour

Mr Russell Flint is stating that Tony Hurley could have stopped Stewart from having a single penny of Ms Bailey’s will. “It was entirely within the discretion of Mr Hurley as whether Stewart got a penny from that will. “It’s inaccurate for the crown to say to you that Helen had changed her entire wealth structure in Stewart’s favour. “She just hadn’t - the will proves that. “What was said to you then was just plain wrong. “Mr Hurley had complete control and complete discretion. “Not one of the named 15 potential beneficiaries could force the trustee, Mr Hurley, to give him or her a penny.”
[/FONT]

BIB Another motive for him to spend all her money.

[FONT="]10:57[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="][h=3]How did Helen die? - defence asks[/h]“The second question - how did Helen die? Actually, nobody knows, despite an extensive postmortem. “Dr Nathaniel Cary doesn’t know. He has no more clue than you how she died. “She was in the cess pit, in the garage. “It’s gruesome to think about, but once nature had taken its course and the flesh had decomposed, what would have remained? “What would have remained would have been a skeleton, not just a few bones as was what was suggested to you. “So forever after during Stewart’s life, the skeleton of Helen would have been there in that cess pit, in that garage to the house they shared, available to be discovered at any time that cess pit was opened. “Anytime that it’s inspected, anytime it is drained. They were draining it annually.”
[/FONT]

IMHO the sewage system could also be drained from the septic tank ~ how I wish this had been claified during the trial when that tank was mentioned!
But since no one was living in the garage, that tank should have been almost empty if it was only meant for the garage, and it wasn't empty. So it must have been the overflow for the cesspit, as I always assumed.

having a hard time reading this it is awful and should be illegal. My click is not working properly so I can´t click the thank you button...THANK YOU for the updates and interesting comments.

Just popping in to add my incredulity at this.

IS in his own defence statement did not say he found Helen dead and put her in the cess pit - so how can Flint be allowed to offer this as a possible defence ??

One thing to work as best he can with the hand he has been dealt - quite another to decide to add more theories.

If Helen had died after leaving Baldock Road, what would Nick and Joe do? Dump Helen at the side of the road? Throw her over a boat into the sea? “Or might they put her in the perfect place to hide a body, that they had seen for themselves?”

anyone got the IS testimony to hand where he sets up N& Joe to have knowledge of the cess pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QueenOfPain